5.7

1. JackL.
    Feb 1, 2005
    This is a poor game to play if you've never played Ultima Online before, just has added classes and places to go, no really noticible graphic upgrades. Mybe it would be better if they upgraded graphics and made a bit better of a story line.
  2. MarkW.
    Feb 9, 2005
    I cant believe they are still squeezing blood out of this turnup. This game nearly cost me my college degree back in 1998. It was the crack cocaine of online games. Too bad they eliminated player vs. player interaction. The more they add to this game the worse it gets. Keep it simple stupid your suppose to be the gaming pioneers not the sell out marketeers. What does this have to do with I cant believe they are still squeezing blood out of this turnup. This game nearly cost me my college degree back in 1998. It was the crack cocaine of online games. Too bad they eliminated player vs. player interaction. The more they add to this game the worse it gets. Keep it simple stupid your suppose to be the gaming pioneers not the sell out marketeers. What does this have to do with Lord British? This isn't even your game anymore. Expand

1. This is a game that has only one audience: players already in the world of Brittania. Anyone who has never played Ultima Online has absolutely no chance of grasping the momentous task of syncing with the various systems of the world.
  2. While this definitely expands the world of UO in terms of new territories, it still offers much the same in gameplay aspects.
  3. It's the exact same game you've been playing for about the past four years. Except with ninjas. [Feb 2005, p.81]