Unmechanical PC

8.2

1. Feb 8, 2013
    I like the art style, but some puzzles in this game is weird and not really funny, I think these puzzle are too normal every time I solve the puzzles I never got impressed. but it is still not a bad game. I give (6/10),
  2. Jan 9, 2013
    I enjoyed this game quite a bit, but it felt unresolved when it finished. I just played through and I think I experienced 2 of the endings (I replayed a different ending just after finishing the first) and both of them left me a little bit empty. The gameplay was very cool up to this point though. I especially enjoyed the atmosphere and atmospheric music that was very well done. TheI enjoyed this game quite a bit, but it felt unresolved when it finished. I just played through and I think I experienced 2 of the endings (I replayed a different ending just after finishing the first) and both of them left me a little bit empty. The gameplay was very cool up to this point though. I especially enjoyed the atmosphere and atmospheric music that was very well done. The game is a puzzler that succeeded in what it did. I only had to seek a walkthrough once when I got stuck at the part with what to do with the big bucket of fire - and in hindsight if I'd have just stuck to it I might've figured it out anyway. Only once other I think I kindof lucked into a solution on one of the logical puzzles because I sortof think I knew how it was working, but not totally sure. Anyhow, I really liked the physics based nature of most of the puzzles - and the engaging way the game introduced you to the world without much explanation, but it still all seemed to make sense after a while - except for the ending. I just wanted a little closure so I understood what it all was about - the big picture of what I was doing - and I almost downgraded the score to a 6 for that - but this game deserves a 7 anyway. This is a solid game good for a couple days of play. Give it a play - one of the better puzzle type games I've played. Many puzzlers are arbitrary and annoying to me, but this one was not. Very well done in that sense. Expand
  3. Sep 16, 2013
    The gameplay is solid, the puzzles are fun, but not very hard. The only bad thing about this game is that it is extremely short. I finished it in about 2 hours.

1. Oct 27, 2012
    This physics based puzzle game is gorgeous to look at, with the Unreal Engine providing some spooky visuals that blur the line between the mechanical and organic matter. Unfortunately the experience is over too quickly for you to really enjoy the experience.
  2. Oct 24, 2012
    This is a charming puzzler with a unique setting and varied tasks. But is also rather short and a little too easy.
  3. Oct 22, 2012
    A title with some good aspects, especially like the scenario, the gameplay and the graphic appearance; a poor length and a low level of difficulty, though, don't allow Unmechanical to reach a higher rating.