• Publisher: Atari
  • Release Date: Mar 16, 2004
8.9

1. IanS.
    Jun 22, 2009
    This game is probably one of the best fps games I HAVE EVER PLAYED it has amazing graphics for a game made in 2004,it meets most players' need for fast past run-n-gun action,it has TONS of maps and game modes, and is really customizable! two thumbs up and a 10/10 for epic games who's name speaks for how good their games are.......EPIC!
  2. MattN.
    Mar 6, 2006
    An abosolutely fantastic game in every way - graphics, sound, gameplay all brilliant. If I had to pick a fault I would have to say I didn't love the assault challenges so much but that's really more of a preference than anything. For non-stop, frantic FPS fun this can't be beat (and this is just a review of the singleplayer part of the game!!).
  3. JohnH.
    Apr 23, 2004
    A HUGE Improvement from UTK3. Multiplayer is immense, the addition of tanks, planes, space-fighters and other vehicles(especially in Assault mode) is simply awesome. It's UTK3 with kick-ass-new graphics, new weapons and C&C Renegade thrown in too.
  4. Sep 12, 2010
    What makes this fun is how easily you can mod it. It is a showcase game for the Unreal engine, and as such, you can create your own skins and import them, change settings around to make things interesting (instagib, the one shot KO modified laser rifle mode.) Mind you the game has no plot at all and is repetitive, but its fun, and does what it is supposed to do.
  5. Jul 25, 2011
  6. Aug 24, 2011
    awesome game, its old, but it surprisingly aged quite well. just the sheer mayhem of the fights is really fun, and it really does what its meant to do quite well, give you a satisfying multiplayer experience. given that it doesnt actually take itself all too seriously, it really allows them to give a truly fun and somewhat silly experience for anyone looking to have some mindless fun withawesome game, its old, but it surprisingly aged quite well. just the sheer mayhem of the fights is really fun, and it really does what its meant to do quite well, give you a satisfying multiplayer experience. given that it doesnt actually take itself all too seriously, it really allows them to give a truly fun and somewhat silly experience for anyone looking to have some mindless fun with an FPS game. Expand
  7. Dec 12, 2013
    This game is the best video game I have ever played by far. It is definitely the perfect multiplayer shooter in just about every way. In case you are wondering why I think this game is so awesome, let's start with the gameplay. This game is not the usual class-based FPS like Team Fortress 2 or Battlefield. It is actually similar to earlier games such as John Romero's Doom or Quake inThis game is the best video game I have ever played by far. It is definitely the perfect multiplayer shooter in just about every way. In case you are wondering why I think this game is so awesome, let's start with the gameplay. This game is not the usual class-based FPS like Team Fortress 2 or Battlefield. It is actually similar to earlier games such as John Romero's Doom or Quake in which there are no classes, and everyone can have the same weapons. This is a very good system, as it means that no units can overpower another, and no one has any real advantage or disadvantage. This is a very good system, and I only wish more shooters followed that trend nowadays. The rest of the gameplay is separated into different modes. There is Deathmatch, which pits everyone against each other in a free-for-all, where people have to score the most points in order to win. There is also Team Deathmatch, which is similar to normal Deathmatch, but now pits two teams against each other, rather than a free-for-all. There is also Capture the Flag, which has the straight-forward goal of capturing the enemy team's flag while defending your own. Then there is assault, which is a unique mode that pits two teams against each other with one on offense, and the other on defense. The offense needs to complete its objectives before time runs out, while defense needs to prevent them from doing so. The teams then switch, and the new offensive team has to beat the opposing team's time. There is also onslaught which takes people out of the large corridors of normal Unreal Tournament games, and takes them into full-scale battles in which you need to destroy the enemy team's power core to win. Then there is mutant mode, where once a player scores a kill, he becomes a mutant, and thus the target of the other players. The mutant is an overpowered unit, and is hard to kill. There is also invasion, which involves three players fighting for survival against wave after wave of enemies. Finally, there is last man standing, which is like Deathmatch, but each player now has limited lives, and once they lose those lives, they're out. These are all very creative modes, and they ensure that you will not get tired of the game very easily. This game also has great graphics. Admittedly they were much better back when this game was released in 2004, (they are dated by today's standards), however, I still say they're great nonetheless. As for the story, it's very simplistic. You make a character, and have him complete in every event in the Unreal Tournament. Even though the story is simplistic however, it is still very good. After all, this game doesn't need a massive storyline to be awesome. The story of this game is definitely good enough to get the job done, and that's all that really matters. Overall, I'd say that this game is excellent. There is really nothing wrong with this game in the slightest. It has amazing gameplay with silky smooth controls, great graphics, and a great story. If you do not have this game, for goodness sake, you need to buy it now! It is cheap on Steam, or you can get this game, along with the Unreal Deal Pack (includes this plus all of the Unreal games in one package) for the price of a newly released game. Heck, buy the whole package if you really want to. All of the games on there are excellent. Expand
  8. JackC
    Sep 14, 2009
    This Game is probably over 6 (in words: SIX!!!!) Years old and it is still played (also sometimes by me) Respect to Epic Games Inc.! This IS one of the best FPS on that world!
  9. LindenC
    Nov 12, 2009
    This game is probably the best Unreal Tournament I have ever played. I remember playing this almost 24/7. This game is a great game and no doubt about it. 10/10
  10. Jul 30, 2012
    Together with Quake, this series is one of the best FPS series of all time.. mastering this game online is a real Challenge. Much different to today's game's like BF3 or MW3.
  11. RuinerR.
    Mar 20, 2004
    Best Online FPS ever. Anyone still playing the snoozefest that is Counterstrike or thinking about getting either of the Battlefield games needs to stop and pick this up. Onslaught alone is worth the price of admission, but they've also thrown in a revamped assault and all the old favorites as well. The engine is incredible and can be played on many subpar machines, and the online Best Online FPS ever. Anyone still playing the snoozefest that is Counterstrike or thinking about getting either of the Battlefield games needs to stop and pick this up. Onslaught alone is worth the price of admission, but they've also thrown in a revamped assault and all the old favorites as well. The engine is incredible and can be played on many subpar machines, and the online play is second to none. Incredible graphics, awesome music, coolest vehicles, and so much more, UT2004 is the definitive Online experience. Expand
  12. JonL.
    Mar 30, 2004
    Great game, moves fast without a glitch.
  13. BobW.
    Apr 24, 2004
    Only got a nine because my computer cant handle it, plays so very slow. Otherwise an extremely awesome game.
  14. AnonymousMC
    Jul 6, 2004
    this game is awesome as hell!!!!!!there are so many game modes and mods and weapons and vehicles. Jack G(ay) sucks....this game is way better than quake... its got vehicles and more game modes. and Mathheu B is a dumbass for giving it a 1. who the hell names their kid Mattheu. they should spell the damn name right.
  15. DoomHouse
    Aug 4, 2004
    Way sweet futuristic pownage game go and blow someone's head off with a laser.
  16. JasonI.
    May 16, 2006
    Best Multiplayer First Person Shooter ever made...more skins, mods, frags, and action than in anyother. UT2007 is #1 on my want list for this year!
  17. ScottD.
    Jun 15, 2006
    I don't play many computer games, and now I won't need many more (at least any FPS) cos this game is a blast. It's actually many games in one, the Onslaught mode alone deserves a 10 rating! Haven't even tried multiplayer as the AI is 98% superb.
  18. AnthonyT.
    Feb 11, 2007
    This game is ownage. It does deserve a 11. The Single Player is already good then I after I beat the Game I started to play Muti and I'm like get outta here. Unreal Tournament 2007 is on my shopping list.
  19. PoS.
    Feb 22, 2004
    Graphicallynot much of an upgrade but onslaught mode amazing. Weapons better balanced but to my mind the best bit, it runs fine on my athlon 2.4 radeon 9000 machine. I am looking forward to doom and halflife2 but i suspect it will cost me megabucks to upgrade to play them nicely. UT2004 doesnt need that and that is a BIG plus.
  20. JoeS.
    Mar 21, 2004
    Amazing, absolutly stunning. It's not much of a graphical upgrade from UT2k3 but gameplay is 200 times better. And its not full of the bugs that BF: Vietnam is.
  21. Batman
    Mar 23, 2004
    GREAT GAME!! Come on damn critics more 100's and less 90's. GOD THIS GAME IS AWESOME!
  22. Micw
    Mar 27, 2004
    Brilliant!
  23. WillyE.
    Mar 29, 2004
    I give it a TEN, a TEN, a Fu$#!@# TEN! Graphics awesome and gameplay sweet!
  24. AlphaOmega
    Apr 12, 2004
    There are so many good things to say about this game, but the in-game announcer (" Wicked Sick! ") and some more formidable players (" Faster - Stronger - Better ") sum it up nicely. Play it, play it now.
  25. EvilE.
    Apr 19, 2004
    C ya on Onslaught!! - if you bought UT2003 then sorry you gotta buy this too this game is the best online FPS to date. So much variety you don't need another game!!!
  26. BoS.
    Apr 2, 2004
    This game is so cool that even the guy who gave it a zero loves it!
  27. JhonnyM.
    Apr 20, 2004
    BEST SHOOTER EVER!!!!
  28. RichK.
    Apr 30, 2004
    It's amazing. That's it.
  29. BrandonT.
    Apr 30, 2004
    I have never played a better 1st person shooter game in my life, this game never gets boring no matter how much u play it.. so i give it a ten out of ten.
  30. HomerSimpson
    Apr 5, 2004
    Unbeleivable, well worth $40 even if it takes forever to install :)
  31. TailDevil
    Apr 7, 2004
    The best game there is. I've played almost every game there is but nothing comes close to unreal 2004.
  32. TedO.
    Apr 9, 2004
    Absolutely awesome. Assault is so great to play, onslaught is a lot of fun too.
  33. AndyL.
    May 4, 2004
    Absolutely amazing, while the graphics were not a huge improvement over 2003(and that wouldve been hard) the gameplay, both sigle and multi-player wise was hugely improved. A decent single player career mode with improved AI and a brilliant multiplayer game that easily ranks above cs as best online action shooter. This game will have you hooked the moment you comp finishes loading....
  34. ChrisM.
    Aug 1, 2004
    This is just one hell of a FPS. It's a fast paced, frantic frag fest that shouldn't be missed.
  35. MartijnvandeVen
    Sep 5, 2004
    This game is great. A lot of different game types. And the online mode is just fantastic. You can play this game for like 3 years.
  36. GarrettM.
    Jan 30, 2005
    The graphics, weapons and sound are what got me to play this game all night. I think instead of a 10 it deserves a 100! It definitely made other shooters look bad.
  37. R.J.
    Apr 9, 2005
    Between the fun single-player, the amazing new gameplay modes, and the nearly infinite number of mods, this is probably the best FPS ever created.
  38. KlausW.
    Jul 22, 2006
    This game is the game wich started the whole arena FPS thing. Sure call it a Doom clone but it's still cooler thand doom and the wide varaity of guns game types and maps and the price this games a woper. There are sooo many addons on the internet and additional downloadable maps fun for the whole family (the family of FPS veterens that is...).
  39. DanielR.
    Apr 2, 2007
    Absolutely fantastic. The awesome vehicles in this game put Halo's tonka toys to SHAME. The first time you hover across an Onslaught map and suck an opposing infantry head into your Manta's fans, you'll be hooked.
  40. EvanW
    Jan 29, 2008
    One of the best games ever!
  41. MichaelU.
    Mar 19, 2008
    Definatley the best multiplayer game for PC ever. Epic has simply worked their hearts out to give us this amazing game. I simply can't think of any flaws...Guns look cooler than in any other game and are well balanced too, extremely fun and memorable maps, many different game types, outstanding single player, jaw-dropping graphics......this is an absolute must have for any Definatley the best multiplayer game for PC ever. Epic has simply worked their hearts out to give us this amazing game. I simply can't think of any flaws...Guns look cooler than in any other game and are well balanced too, extremely fun and memorable maps, many different game types, outstanding single player, jaw-dropping graphics......this is an absolute must have for any self-respecting multiplayer gamer, and it will bring you much enjoyment for years to come. This is the type of game that makes all other games look like crap. A must buy! Expand
  42. JohnDoe
    Nov 10, 2009
    Easily one of the best FPS of all time. A classic that simply demolishes lesser, flash-in-the-pan games like Halo and Call of Duty without breaking a sweat. Come for the incredible multiplayer gameplay, stay for the unbelievable amount of fantastic mods. You will never see a game this good again.
  43. TomAnonymous
    Jan 1, 2009
    One of the finest shooters of all time. Note: Please stop voting 0 if a game have a few hackers or flaws, ZERO means you would never play it and has so many flaws it's unplayable! Even Pac-Man have more than 0! THINK BEFORE YOU VOTE!
  44. PhilipDeB
    Oct 30, 2009
    great game, even now, 5 years after its release it is high quality. Single player is only good to get used to it if you've never played a quick FPS. After that everything is online. I've never found any hackers, cheaters, etc. Hundreds of high quality mods available. It's a very good buy if you don't have it yet. It's basically a classic. I don't give 9 great game, even now, 5 years after its release it is high quality. Single player is only good to get used to it if you've never played a quick FPS. After that everything is online. I've never found any hackers, cheaters, etc. Hundreds of high quality mods available. It's a very good buy if you don't have it yet. It's basically a classic. I don't give 9 because there is no such thing as the perfect game :P Expand
  45. Chimp
    Feb 16, 2004
    I've just played the demo and this game is simply amazing. The new modes, Onslaught and Assault, are perfectly balanced and VERY fun. The new levels are excellent, the graphics are beautiful, and it runs really well on my medium quality pc(Athlon XP 2600+ 2.0 GhZ 512 MB RAM GeForceFX5200 128 MB) on 1024x768 res. I can't wait to get the full version of this game, and from what I've just played the demo and this game is simply amazing. The new modes, Onslaught and Assault, are perfectly balanced and VERY fun. The new levels are excellent, the graphics are beautiful, and it runs really well on my medium quality pc(Athlon XP 2600+ 2.0 GhZ 512 MB RAM GeForceFX5200 128 MB) on 1024x768 res. I can't wait to get the full version of this game, and from what I've read in PCGamer it will have even cooler levels then what I've seen, including an assault mission where you pilot a spaceship! Expand
  46. Trix
    Mar 12, 2004
    This is one of those games that might be just a little too addictive. It's so good...don't even try it. This is one of those rare games where I can't immediately think of what needs to be improved.
  47. MarkH
    Mar 16, 2004
    Onslaught mode is simply amazing. I've been playing UT2004 for nearly 7 hours straight.. great game, can't wait for the full version.
  48. RodneyT.
    Mar 23, 2004
    To add to the positive comments here. I haven't been obsessed with a game this much for a long time (years really). Even offline is pretty good! It runs beautifully on my system and it's not top of the line. To describe this game in so many words: smooth, beautiful, fast-paced, addictive and fun. What more can you ask of a videogame?
  49. BrianY.
    Mar 24, 2004
    I was not really impressed with the original Tournament from the start, and had stayed away even since. I don't regret that decision since UT2003 blowed chunks. But boy UT2004 has really impressed me. I higly urge all 1st person gamers, even non 1st person to go buy this GAME NOW! You won't regret it.
  50. ChrisB.
    Mar 25, 2004
    Brilliant addition to the series. The quake engined games really need to look hard at the multiplayer interface (game browser, mutators, etc) as its excellent. And the built in news is an great way of keeping the game 'fresh'
  51. MinhN.
    Mar 31, 2004
    One of the best First Person Shooters available. A must have for any FPS fan.
  52. StefanS.
    Mar 30, 2004
    Gameplay is 100% pure pleasure. I've played almost every other shooter there ever was, nothing comes close to this. Excellent, a must buy.
  53. MattF.
    Apr 4, 2004
    The best multiplayer FPS ever. Polished and complete out of the box.
  54. D.B.
    Apr 6, 2004
    It is the best fps shooter since halo. a perfect 10.4 stars.2 thumbs up!
    May 13, 2004
    This is an awesome FPS. I experienced some of the best online play ever with this game. I recommend this to anyone with a PC. If you don't have a PC, get Unreal Championship 2 for the Xbox when it comes out.
  56. PhilipC.
    May 30, 2004
    Excellent game. Well balanced vehicles and weapons, nothing seams particularly over powerful and the assault mode is especially cool, would be great for clan games as strategy is a big factor.
  57. AndyL.
    May 4, 2004
  58. GeoffE.
    Dec 12, 2006
    Only game besides Diablo II that I've played for more than 2 years. Fantastic game, never gets old.
  59. ZachB.
    Mar 26, 2006
    The best and most fast-pase fps EVER! It has both arena styled matches and large fielded battles, with an arsonal of unique weapon.
  60. GinF.
    May 7, 2006
    Im a Unreal Tournament player since 1999, and this game keeps my taste for the bloody tournament going. 10 out of 10, and ready for Unreal Tournament 2007.
  61. ponyack
    May 18, 2007
    I have played this game for 3 years straight and have never gotten tired of it. There is nothing better online.
  62. VinceS
    Nov 3, 2008
    Best FPS I've ever played,. a lot of people have been turned away from it because of its steep learning curve, casual players should stick to easier games like halo or other casual friendly FPS.
  63. AlbertoB
    Jul 17, 2008
    Intense fighting with huge fragging. That's what is needed in massive FPS. Alone play is a "must do" to learn the basics, the online came to improve the skills. A great game!
  64. SebastianJ
    Jun 15, 2009
    I have played this game over the years, and it is still unsurpassed. UT3, quake-live, nothing comes close when you want frenzied action, beautiful environments, ginormous amounts of unexpected gameplay possibilities, innumerable custom mods, physics which are so gripping that you literally feel the motion, humor, gore, tech, frustration, elation, utter ownage, and beauty and hidden I have played this game over the years, and it is still unsurpassed. UT3, quake-live, nothing comes close when you want frenzied action, beautiful environments, ginormous amounts of unexpected gameplay possibilities, innumerable custom mods, physics which are so gripping that you literally feel the motion, humor, gore, tech, frustration, elation, utter ownage, and beauty and hidden functions in every last detail, weapon, and vehicle. It's a masterpiece - go into spectator mode in an online match, watch, learn, and be awed. Thanks, EPIC. Expand
  65. PhilipD.
    Aug 21, 2009
    A very good game that allows for infinite mod-abilility, very good multiplayer system, and of course the many weapons and vehicles. Awesome game, allround.
  66. BatmanMonk
    Mar 18, 2004
    THis game is god, and metacritics score is messed up with the gamespy one. its 5/5 which is 100%. [Ed: Uh...see below.]
  67. Bloodbath
    Mar 21, 2004
    Just bought it today. Fantastic! Wall to wall action and mayhem. Lots to see and use.
  68. PatD.
    May 19, 2004
    This game has to be one of the best games I have ever played. On a gameplay level it is almost unrivaled. With a variety of weaponry, deathmatch is fun for everyone, but when you add in the vehicles, the funfactor goes through the roof. Also, tis game offers a chance for budding designers to show off their skills. With constantly added levels designed by other players, new weapons, and This game has to be one of the best games I have ever played. On a gameplay level it is almost unrivaled. With a variety of weaponry, deathmatch is fun for everyone, but when you add in the vehicles, the funfactor goes through the roof. Also, tis game offers a chance for budding designers to show off their skills. With constantly added levels designed by other players, new weapons, and gadgets, and completely new GAMETYPES, this game offers infinite replayability. Although the physics engine is not as good as say Painkillers, the ragdoll physics are good enough for the games purpouse. There is nothing greater than killing a foe on the edge of a cliff, then watching their body careem off the side of the wall before hitting the ground. UT 2004 is quite simply perfect. Expand
  69. Samondrugshellyeah
    Sep 17, 2004
    This game rules!, no sh.t!
  70. Neos
    Sep 25, 2004
    Great game, immerging gameplay, infinite replayability, great graphics, lots of mods and bonuspacks. Onslought is extremely fun, but also the other mods have been improved since UT 2003.If it were to buy one FPS in my life, this would be it! It's worth every cent!
  71. DanielL.
    Feb 16, 2005
    It's good to see the gaming industry still knows what to look for in a classic these days. UT2004 is a revolutionary newish mutliplayer game that was made especially for multiplayer.Most aren't. This game is absolutely flawless and there seems to be nothing epic games can do to improve it. It's as close to perfect now as it will ever be. Guns are brilliant and It's good to see the gaming industry still knows what to look for in a classic these days. UT2004 is a revolutionary newish mutliplayer game that was made especially for multiplayer.Most aren't. This game is absolutely flawless and there seems to be nothing epic games can do to improve it. It's as close to perfect now as it will ever be. Guns are brilliant and unique.Vehicles have flawless designs.Different game modes are just right. AI is configured extremely well. A perfect 10 and i cant wait until the release of unreal tournament 2005. Its sure to be awesome. Collapse
  72. TomG.
    Jan 11, 2007
    This online FPS will kick your ass, leave you black and blue, and wanting more. With the addition of vehicles, it's more than a rehash of UT 2k3. It's a competely new experience of the UT series. If I could, I would give it an 11.
  73. ToddA
    Dec 27, 2008
    Enjoyed single player, multi player was fantastic, endles hours or re-occuring gamergasms!
  74. Oct 24, 2011
    One of the best SP & MP games of all time. The music wasn't as great as the original but the graphics are technically the best out of this and works well in most PCs. The game modes and the multiplayer are some of the best out of this awesome game. The add-ons and custom maps are a huge hit as well.
  75. Feb 8, 2012
    UT2004:
    UT2004:
    One of my most favorite game. There are lots of game modes you can try. The original Deathmatch and CTF mode returns right here with some extra modes. I liked the Onslaught mode. It's very addicting and can waste you up hours to play. The addition of vehicles just made the game a lot more complete. If you think that the game is not balanced, there are mutators for you to add and configure. The bots are quite challenging and you can add up to 32 bots. The weapons are amazing and packs lot of punch. The graphics are decent for the time, but it's great. And if you get bored, there are thousands of custom maps and mods that you can download for free (especially Red Orchestra).
  76. Aug 5, 2013
    One of the best arena shooters, if not FPS games ever made. Just wish it still had a large online following as most servers are ghost towns now...truly tragic.
  77. Sep 7, 2011
    The most fun I've ever had over a LAN party, this game elicits the greatest physiological response, epic win. Whether it's running ragged with the flag in Capture the Flag, tossing the bomb in Bombing run, or running down the opposition while providing a surf of the manta in Assault or Onslaught, there is no comparison.

It's a freaking blast.
  78. Oct 28, 2011
    Even years after its release i still play this game. It is one of the most fast paced and most fun FPS I have ever played. It is also great for competition and for LAN parties.
  79. Aug 21, 2012
    This is the last good Unreal Tournament, a very good game, a decent sequel to the series. As usual a new Unreal Tournament game released at the same time as the new Unreal Engine, that means great graphics, and revolutionary advances in gaming! A great game,let's hope that with Unreal Engine 4 will come Unreal Tournament 4 and it should be like this game not the crappy Unreal Tournament 3.
  80. Mar 16, 2014
    This is still the best multiplayer FPS in mine opinion. The movement is fast and gun play is just best from all UT games. Another awesome thing about this game is the large number of maps and very solid number of mods.
  81. Dec 9, 2012
    Solid game-play, still good graphics, solid bot mechanics, good layout, cool maps, cool game modes, and good multiplayer. At a price of $13.59 on steam, with Unreal Tournament, Unreal Tournament III, Unreal, and Unreal II: The Awakening, this is an amazing deal and a must own NOW.
  82. Dec 16, 2012
    The only fault I have with this game is it's mediocre voice acting, other than that, it is perfect.

It's fun, it's fast-paced, it's easily moddable, heaps of people still play it, it requires strategy, it has space combat and over 30 vanilla maps and 10 vanilla gamemodes, if I recall correctly.

10/10.
  83. Jan 29, 2013
    Another superb hit for the franchise, it is every bit as good as the 1999 installment. With revamped graphics and a top notch AI, Unreal Tournament 2004 guarantees an absorbing single-player campaign and endless hours of multiplayer matches with original "bombing run" and "onslaught" modes.
  84. Jun 29, 2013
    In my view the best multiplayer shooter of all time together with counterstrike and quake 3. But I prefer UT2k4... It is fast and gives a lot of possibilities to attack. You have to learn a lot, even the movement is a difficult and interesting. Graphic is very nice too. Some sounds are legendary even until today. A shame what happened with UT3
  85. Jul 17, 2013
    Funny how a game released almost 10 years back is still so much fun to play. Even though I have played more recent games I always come back to it and yet it feels like the first time. Huge maps, awesome weaponry, insane game-play and the list goes on. Every installment of this series is a welcome surprise. Yeah, UT III didn't get as far, but still it's ages above its contemporaries.
  86. Jan 17, 2014
    words can't be spoken and this game is a legend on pc
    i enjoy playing custom mods on games but this has way better use for them then the others that i have played
    one thing that i like is Gameplay and guns
    that all i have say
  87. Dec 26, 2013
    This is the best unreal they have made to date, UT3 is so graphical intense that it needs a $300 graphics card and maybe a $200 CPU and a very high priced board. Now UT2004 can be played on all typed of machines high and low all WBGS members play this game well and enjoy the fast paced action.At times people can be so skilled you think they are hacking, that's where Wrex comes in thanks toThis is the best unreal they have made to date, UT3 is so graphical intense that it needs a $300 graphics card and maybe a $200 CPU and a very high priced board. Now UT2004 can be played on all typed of machines high and low all WBGS members play this game well and enjoy the fast paced action.At times people can be so skilled you think they are hacking, that's where Wrex comes in thanks to Wrex they really made it so we can eliminate hackers since there really is no anti cheat system.Playing this with friends is awesome also thanks to Mr.Pants and Extreme OverKill mod this is one of the best games. Remember play in servers you know and trust not random server you don't, Also just because they are populated and have a big name don't mean anything take precaution. Expand
  88. Pja
    Mar 21, 2014
    I bought this game on its release date about 10yrs ago now and I still play the odd deathmatch or onslaught, reason being this game is so much fun! I remember the early days of multiplayer they were so intense I went from onlsaught to CTF then VCTF to deathmatch and there's more game modes than just these. All those mods and maps available for free, Im a veteran of this game and I stillI bought this game on its release date about 10yrs ago now and I still play the odd deathmatch or onslaught, reason being this game is so much fun! I remember the early days of multiplayer they were so intense I went from onlsaught to CTF then VCTF to deathmatch and there's more game modes than just these. All those mods and maps available for free, Im a veteran of this game and I still see a new map or mod on servers.
    Best FPS ever!

It's a brilliant collage of smooth, polished gameplay, solid netcode, unadulterated diversity, and a frenetic pacing few games can rival.
  2. It may just be the best arcade style online shooter ever made, and it’ll likely only be unseated by next year’s incarnation.
  3. I wouldn’t hesitate to say that it’s the best pure online FPS ever made.