Virtual Pool 3 PC

7.3

1. SamF.
    Feb 20, 2006
    VP3 Is a must have for anyone interested in The game. I have tried other pool games such as REAL POOL But VP3 Beats them all. Even in 2006 The VP3 Game is hard to beat in terms of physics graphics gameplay and sound effects.
  2. NunoJ.
    Oct 22, 2005
    I started playing vp1 in 1996 aproximately... Graphics were bad ut still the best back then. when vp2 came out... Well... nothing could come close. Since then and playing vsnooker and vphall too, I finally fell into vp3's nest, never to leave again. Definetely not much room for improvement, amazing game.
  3. JamesC.
    Aug 14, 2005
    I discovered VP3 in 2002... It's now 2005 and I still haven't found a pool game that comes close. Online play is great fun and it really does improve your real game.
  4. AndrewM.
    Jun 27, 2004
    Agreed, the best pool sim I've ever played...some glitches but with patches runs beautifully

1. The funny thing is that the makers of this game actually guarantee to improve your real pool game. Speaking from experience, their claim turns out to be true, and spending a good amount of time on VP3 is analogous to attending a billiards clinic.
  2. PC Gamer
    The box says it's guaranteed to improve your real game. I believe it! [Mar 2001, p.83]
  3. Get really good and you challenge real women’s champ Jeanette “The Black Widow” Lee in her beach house—where losing your shirt wouldn’t be so bad.