War Front: Turning Point PC

7.2

1. Jul 1, 2016
    Epic Strategy Game and story line.Bad thing what old PC s can not run this game for low performance but on modern-ate PC s this game runs perfectly. sad thing that cdv software can not make another one game like this.
  2. RHill
    Mar 30, 2007
    I mostly agree with Steele X's review. I actually enjoyed this game because it has an entertaining story (if some what cheesy), 3 factions with a nice variety of units and upgrades. Most of all I enjoyed the game's story how there is no Hitler and the Russians are the bad guys.
  3. Docsilat
    Mar 3, 2007
    So far, I am enjoying this game.....have not completed it . Graphics seem fine. The big problem for me was during installation. If you are having difficulties you may need to download tages protection drivers. After I did that things finally worked correctly. Enjoyable so far.
  4. SteeleX.
    Dec 7, 2006
    The idea of the game is great, those weapons that weren't used in WWII such as Mause tank were put into the game, or the fps mode when controlling bunkers. But what made the game bad was its graphics and balances.

This is a worthwhile RTS that deserves more than to be upstaged by higher profile games, neither of which has battle zeppelins.
  2. Its quick learning curve and devilish AI seem designed to appeal to the hardest of hardcore RTS fans. But it's just these sorts of fans who may be most weary of this somewhat derivative - though surprisingly solid title.
  3. A pretty fun RTS with some interesting units and story elements. However, the game still ends up being a little derivative and runs together with a lot of other titles in the genre.