Warface PC

4.1

1. Apr 25, 2015
    4-25-2015........ Warface is a solid shooter. Coop mode is fun for farming to buy the pay to win weapons, Versus mode is fun to pwn noobs, but beware, there are hackers. It's a great game that deserves a better score than this since they have remade the game.
  2. Apr 27, 2015
    The game in my opinion is awesome! You have an AMMO BOX so you don't have to kill someone with a knife a then get ammo by killing someone. AND! It is realistic! You have to work up to the guns you want the crappy guns for the lower price... and the better the gun is the bigger the price is. The only BAD thing about is sometimes when your in the middle of a game it says sorry something wentThe game in my opinion is awesome! You have an AMMO BOX so you don't have to kill someone with a knife a then get ammo by killing someone. AND! It is realistic! You have to work up to the guns you want the crappy guns for the lower price... and the better the gun is the bigger the price is. The only BAD thing about is sometimes when your in the middle of a game it says sorry something went wrong. ( But rarely ) Anyways I LOVE THIS S GAME! (Oh yeah... theres lots of noobs you can get kills from ) !!!!! Expand
  3. Apr 12, 2016
    Cool F2P shooter
    Greatly evolving, especially for the last year. Most of negative reviews are coming from old times.
    Last reviews are positive and this is because the game rejected pay 2 win model and shown great results in fighting cheats.
    Good graphics, fun to play, a lot of PvP and PvE content.
  4. Apr 6, 2015
    So two years have passed since game's beta and a lot of things have changed. There is NO more lag whatsoever. You don't a need a premium account in order to play or win. With every update the game just gets better and better. It is still the same game but much more refined. Crytek definitely learned some things about free to play and pay to win.
  5. Jun 26, 2014
    Apart from a few bug and glitch Warface can be very entertaining.The only bad thing is Crytek doesn't care too much about the game,but if they'd care about the game,it could be a perfect online FPS
  6. Nov 3, 2013
    Graphics: 10. Gameplay: 07. Trailer: 09. Action: 07. Overall: 08. The game is okay. That's all I have to say. It's not special or super good, but it's a solid game. But compared to COD and Battlefield 4 it's a nobody
  7. Oct 15, 2015
    I think its a great time killer! I have 750+ hrs in this game. Give this game a try and i promise u will like it.
    Thats my review. Im writing this sentence because i have to write at least 150 character!
  8. Nov 30, 2015
    This is a F2P, 1st person shooter with great emphasis in teamwork. You'll have the most fun playing in a clan w/others and communicating by means of Teamspeak or similar. I almost played 2000hours already in the last 1 1/2 year. Weakly news and frequent new content and improvements. I also must say, this is NOT a P2W at all and as negative, there are still some netcode issues to improve.This is a F2P, 1st person shooter with great emphasis in teamwork. You'll have the most fun playing in a clan w/others and communicating by means of Teamspeak or similar. I almost played 2000hours already in the last 1 1/2 year. Weakly news and frequent new content and improvements. I also must say, this is NOT a P2W at all and as negative, there are still some netcode issues to improve. Totally worth the try. Expand
  9. Dec 7, 2015
    Definitely the best free to play game of 2015. It was pay to win last year but Crytek took feedback and changed the economy system. So now every weapon in game can be bought with in game currency. I think its a great approach and i think Warface is heading in the right direction.
  10. Dec 7, 2015
    Great Graphics + All weapons with in game currency! Variety of guns! There are still places for improvement but its a great game as it is. I already got 2 of my csgo friends hooked up with Wf. The noob channel is a little boring but the pro channel is amazing. Great community!
    Already have 500+hrs in this game!
  11. Dec 17, 2015
    i played this game in Korean server.
    now, i found this game in steam. i really love this game. this game is perfect. but, fly in the ointment is specifications
  12. Jan 15, 2016
    Very good game. i love him, free-to-play and simple, that's good for who want to play a casual game and spend nothing. graphics nvidia really not bad. well done crytek
  13. Feb 12, 2016
    No pay to win JUST HAVE SKILL NOOBS Its nice game and i love it I hate csgo warface is 100% better xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.
  14. Mar 28, 2016
    This is an amazing fps shooter that a lot of the time requires teamwork with your squad (other players) for climbing tall objects to saving you from getting hit to the ground, you might just think it is just another one of those cheap rip-offs of Call of Duty but it is not, it is faster paced, has more guns, doesn't base the whole game on futuristic warfare, and is a game that I can neverThis is an amazing fps shooter that a lot of the time requires teamwork with your squad (other players) for climbing tall objects to saving you from getting hit to the ground, you might just think it is just another one of those cheap rip-offs of Call of Duty but it is not, it is faster paced, has more guns, doesn't base the whole game on futuristic warfare, and is a game that I can never stop playing. Expand
  15. Mar 4, 2014
    Enjoyable game, especially for some co-op action. Why? Different DAILY missions! A good reason to check the game out everyday, finish some mission with friends, play some pvp, and go on with life.
    This is a game for people who has life! Definitely not for '==xx-l33t g4m3r-xx==' who's playing game all day in their mom's basement.
    PVP is fast paced, but small maps; though I'm sure it's
    PVP is fast paced, but small maps; though I'm sure it's designed that way so players won't spend too much time running around finding other players to fight.
    Good game overall. And it's F2P, so give it a shot! ;D
  16. Jan 5, 2015
    The game has only unimportant bugs. Graphic is great 7/10, optimalization 8/10. Hmm game setting (game control) is perfect 10/10. In the game are lot of mods as plant bomb, tdm, capture and run, ffa, destruction and storm. 9/10. Number of items in optimal 8/10. And p2w is here only litle bit. 6/10. This game is perfect for player who love COD but dont want every year buy new CD with new cod.
  17. Oct 29, 2013
    The best MMOFPS actually, good graphics, good gameplay, good game modes, etc. It's not the most original game ever, but it includes the best of another MMOFPS games. I also tried a lot of MMOFPS games and I can tell you that Warface is the best until now!
  18. May 16, 2016
    uno de los mejores juegos que he encontrado, tiene muchos tipos de juegos ademas de las misiones especiales que contiene y tambien incluyendo lo nuevo que pusieron hace poco que son las ranked.
    Lo recomiendo jugarlo
  19. Aug 10, 2017
    Great and free ! come try it for yourself ! the bad reviews are not up to date ! With every update the game just gets better and better. It is still the same game but much more refined. .
  20. Jun 17, 2016
    Great CO-OP, especially if you play with friends, the graphics are of course no Crysis-like but very good for a free2paly game. Thie PvE is the highlight, the PvP is OK. And no, its NOT pay2win, every gun can be obtained throught palying, so stop crying that Warface is pay2win.
  21. Jun 28, 2017
    A lot of people hate this game, but I seriously don't have any idea why. Yeah it bugs sometime, but for a free game this is really high class. This game will be played for a long time, while Call of Duty is dead after a few years.

1. Aug 27, 2014
    A middling contender in the most oversubscribed genre around. Trades too hard on being free.
  2. May 19, 2014
    Warface isn't very well-balanced: players who've been playing for very long or are paying money for their items have a noticeable advantage. The structure gets on your nerves and is very de-motivating for new players.
  3. CD-Action
    Jan 10, 2014
    Crytek’s game fails to differentiate itself from other free-to-play shooters. I find Ghost Recon Online, Warframe and even PlanetSide 2 more interesting. [01/2014, p.68]