• Publisher: Ubisoft
  • Release Date: Jun 9, 2003
6.6

1. Aug 4, 2013
    I like the action an the shooting games have that. It's a little bit repetitive you know with all these shots but the enemies you encounter are just insane. Pure adrenaline, and a very underrated game. I think this deserved a nice sequel or something with a great multiplayer. Will be nice, Will ROCK.
  2. Oct 17, 2013
    A game with beautiful locations like big castles. great big outside environments. Only problem is that there are too much enemies running to you just like in the Serious Sam-games and that will hurt your eyes after a while. Enemies are real funny and interesting though. I like this game!
  3. Oct 29, 2011
    Just a serious sam clone, (and serious sam is a clone of duke nukem), so i dont have much to say, i like the fact that it takes in the ancient greece but the enviroment becomes boring to see after a while.

For a budget title, Will Rock will paralyze you with excitement and is a true test for the first-person shooter hard core. No thinking allowed.
  2. I absolutely love the graphics. The character models are excellent. They're not only imaginative but appear to have depth and personalities. Too bad the game doesn't have much depth.
    If you're one of the those who routinely played Serious Sam, swore a lot, died a lot and then found yourself doing it again, here's a Rock you just might want to crawl under for a while.