8.6

1. Dec 23, 2010
    First I would like to state that I am not a indie addict by any means (ok I just bough humble bundle 2, but thatâ
  2. Nov 17, 2010
    World of Goo is one of the greatest puzzle games of all time, the graphics suit the game perfectly the sound track is truly amazing and the game is fun and challenging, could be longer is my only criticism but thats only because i enjoyed it so much
  3. Dec 15, 2010
    This game is beyond description, each level makes you feel brilliant, with their own twist, it has an unseen morale, and so much more! It is beyond our limited vocabulary for me to fully describe to you a minor glimpse of this game!
  4. Mar 23, 2011
    This game... is brilliant... It struck emotions in me that most mainstream games never can do. I found it more emotional than Heavy Rain, and the weird thing is that the story isn't really that structured. It really is just stuff happening, but I think that the music had a lot to do with it. The Sign Painter's signs are probably one of the best parts of the game too. Reading those signs always adds a bit of humor, and sometimes it even adds some bits of other emotions, like hopelessness and despair. World of Goo has solid gameplay, the levels can become a bit difficult but a calm head can get you through it. If you really can't beat a level, you can skip it and do it later. And it's not based on luck solely, there's a lot of strategy to this game. Expand
  5. Aug 1, 2012
    Considering that basically the entire game was created by TWO PEOPLE, i can't think of anyway that this game could have been made better. Some people are complaining about price, which doesn't do the game justice in itself.
  6. Jan 7, 2012
    I never though building things out of talking balls of snot would be fun but it was. World of Goo is a great mix of a beautiful scenario and sound effects. The game does get very challenging later on so it isn't exactly something just everyone can play, but all in all it was very fun. I ended up buying it for my kids but I had to help them so much I might as well had been playing it for them full time. Expand
  7. Feb 6, 2012
    This is an Amazing game. Although it can be hard at times, it can really be satisfying to beat them. The game has great comical graphics (you don't need ultra-crysis realism to have good graphics, it just has to look good). It has funny little sounds for the goos. It is comical down to the core. The only time you will wouldn't like it is if you try the OCD.
  8. Nov 7, 2012
    This game, is probably the most fun I've had in a long time. I can't even begin to describe the perfection of this game. Graphics and scenery are beautiful, the music is so delicate, and the gameplay is so smooth and fun to play. I would highly recommend this game.
  9. 4DI
    Nov 18, 2012
    A puzzle game, that raises the bar for all future puzzle games.
  10. Nov 1, 2012
    I bought this game on steam sale for 1 dollar. And I liked World Of Goo very much! A cheap cool game, that could help you to spend some time in fun! Good physics and nice graphics with awesome gameplay- that is my choice!
  11. Dec 20, 2013
    For an indi game its awesome and very fun. Game uses unique mechanics, giving you puzzles to solve. I reccomend this! By the way, there are discounts for it in Steam atm.
  12. Oct 12, 2013
    Best Indie Game Ever If you havent played that game so you made a great mistake of all your gaming life The music ,,the art the gameplay its a deep experience that you will never forget
  13. Sep 24, 2010
    This game reminded me a lot of Portal. A little short, but very fun. There are a lot of nice touches, clever puzzles and well crafted gameplay. I was pleasantly surprised by the new levels and the way the game progressed. I really enjoyed it, and have recommended it to all my gamer friends.
  14. Nov 26, 2012
    Insanely good game from start to the very end. Gameplay is smooth and easy to controll and puzzles get very interesting and challenging along the way. It has just the right amount of dificulty. The soundtrack is one of the best in a sea of amazing indie game tracks. The slow story unfolding is perfectly paced and is very interesting to follow to see where it leads with an amazing ending. This is one of my favorite indie games and I have a lot. Expand
  15. Jan 28, 2013
    This game is one of a kind. It takes thinking games to a whole new level. The only thing I did not like about the game is there were some levels that seemed impossible and I could not figure out how to get past them. I used www.worldofgooguide.com for the levels that made me want to rage quit! Minus the frustration, I love the game and recommend it to any one who likes a simple yet complicated game. Expand
  16. Jan 30, 2013
    Very original idea and great gameplay. I have this game on my PC and Android, which both this is fun to play :) Levels are quite difficult, just needs to be clever and fast.
  17. Jan 19, 2014
    Beautiful game. Gameplay is straightforward and fun. Art design is adorable yet stylish. Well the music ... give the atmosphere another great boost!
    This is the kind of game will always stay in my hard-disk.
    People who can't take a little challenge in a casual indie game? Well, there's a genre of games called "interactive fiction"

1. The members of 2D Boy should be carried around in chariots while this glory lasts - because at some point, they're going to realise what a murderously high standard they've set for themselves, and run away forever.
    World of Goo's mix of ingenious physics-based puzzles and witty, colorful presentation make it a game almost everyone should check out. It goes by fast -- you can get through most of the puzzles in 5-6 hours -- but for $20, there's little excuse not to check out this World.
  3. Masterfully done, and certainly set to become an instant Wii and PC cult hit. [Dec 2008, p.98]