7.7

1. Jun 1, 2012
    Better games out there...Don't be fooled by the new gear, mounts, races its the same thing it was. Instancing, raiding for counless hours It just doesnt compare too the new better mmos coming out in the market. Game hasnt gotten any better quit wasting your money$$$.
  2. Jun 10, 2012
    Of the 3 expansions so far, I feel that this is the best one by far. The dranei and the Blood Elves fit into the game well and are fun to play as. I also enjoyed the new area and the new factions. However, the new areas added were very devoid of players.
  3. Jul 8, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. utterly crap ,can not beleve pepole still are buying this **** have improvedthan just longer eyebrow on elfs,i cant stress how much crap this game is ..montly fee and everything,and they dont come up with anything better Expand
  4. Jul 21, 2012
    I suppose when I started playing this Expansion set, I felt annoyed by the sci-fi and futuristic scenarios, the super-mega-coloristic weapons and armors everywhere, and the loss of credibility in general (yeah, let's assume that there was some in the original WoW). The fact that 95% of the players at this point of the game (level 50+) are normally focused (only) on empower their characters didn
  5. Jul 30, 2012
    "this expansion was the peak of this game, every raid dungeon was difficult before the "nerf" and there was still a level of difficulty involved while having many things available for the casual gamer. This expansion set the perfect balance or the best balance this game has ever had." I quoted becaus it was my exact opinion
  6. Aug 31, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The Burning Crusade was the first expansion for World of Warcraft and also my favourite expansion. Going through the Dark Portal on release day and seeing Horde and Alliance team up to battle against giant Demon-like creatures was an epic experience. Running 5 mans with my guildies and just winging it not knowing what to expect around each and every next corner was really fun that day. The different zones in Outland all had a really different look and feel to the original WoW continents. Most of them looked like alien landscapes with demonic and/or alien looking creatures in them. Nagland looked like a beautiful ancient landscape before most it had been touched by mankind. Everything was new and different and this made it a very exciting expansion. Karazhan, the entry level 10 man instance was a very fun place. In fact to this day some of my guildies like to go back and run it with no gear on just for fun of it. SSC was also really different, an underground cave system with water and elite murlocs, omg how I hated murlocs while leveling lol, and here we found epic ones that we needed to kill. TK was very futuristic looking and did not look like any of the other raids either. Black Temple was kind of meh looking but this was the prime of my raiding career in WoW so I was loving every minute of it. I was in a great semi-casual raiding guild (in those days we raided 17 hours per week spanning 4 nights, and yes back then that was semi-casual lol). We managed to kill Illidan a couple of times just before the next expansion, Wrath of the Lich King came out.

In those days, the amount of trash you had to kill was excessive in both the 5 man instances and in the raids. Also, if you did not clear a raid during the week it reset completely, there was no way to start from where you left off like you can do now which make progression really hard if you were stuck on a particular boss (which my guild often was for a few weeks). But overall my memories of this expansion were of it being my best times in WoW so I have to give this expansion a 10.
  7. Sep 28, 2012
    WoW was a fantastic game in the past. It was filled with adventure, discovery, and most importantly, teamwork. However, the game has been going downhill recently with the release of the new expansion, the Mists of Pandaria. It has become too simplistic, and plays like a console game. There is no sense of accomplishment and adventure anymore. Clearly, Blizzard is now targeting a differentWoW was a fantastic game in the past. It was filled with adventure, discovery, and most importantly, teamwork. However, the game has been going downhill recently with the release of the new expansion, the Mists of Pandaria. It has become too simplistic, and plays like a console game. There is no sense of accomplishment and adventure anymore. Clearly, Blizzard is now targeting a different demographic - the game is now for kids. If you enjoy paying a monthly fee AND playing with (other) children, this game might be for you. Expand
  8. Jul 29, 2013
    I actually liked the Burning Crusade a bit more or about just the same as the first version. It was a cool game before the 3d version (Lich King) was released..
  9. Dec 10, 2012
    A solid and enjoyable expansion further expanding the vanilla game and adding to the story. Not quite the same feeling as Vanilla but enjoyable none the less.
  10. Jul 12, 2013
    TBC is without a doubt the best WoW expansion pack, and my favorite time playing WoW. This game was a part of my life from 14 years old all the way to my early 20s, and TBC was by far the best. Everything in this expansion was high quality the storyline finished the story of Warcraft 3's greatest character Illidan, as well as dwelling deep into Burning Legion lore. The setting is awesomeTBC is without a doubt the best WoW expansion pack, and my favorite time playing WoW. This game was a part of my life from 14 years old all the way to my early 20s, and TBC was by far the best. Everything in this expansion was high quality the storyline finished the story of Warcraft 3's greatest character Illidan, as well as dwelling deep into Burning Legion lore. The setting is awesome and all the zones are just amazingly well-done. The new races are my favorite of the whole game, the new instances AND raids were both challenging and memorable, and the addition of arena made the game ridiculously fun. WoW would never again reach the high point of TBC as every expansion afterwards was worse and worse (altho still pretty good). Expand
  11. Apr 17, 2013
    A lot of sequels and expansions fall short, because it is just of the same old thing. Maybe that is exactly what BC is considering it just added more of the same thing. Vanilla WOW is clearly the best, but this expansion took it even further. All of vanilla WOW's potential was made active through this new set of dungeons, far bigger raids, and more factions and rewards. The world trulyA lot of sequels and expansions fall short, because it is just of the same old thing. Maybe that is exactly what BC is considering it just added more of the same thing. Vanilla WOW is clearly the best, but this expansion took it even further. All of vanilla WOW's potential was made active through this new set of dungeons, far bigger raids, and more factions and rewards. The world truly came to life, and the things you did really impacted what happened around the fantasy world. Expand
  12. Jun 15, 2013
    WoW was at it's peak at TBC PvP was most balanced at the time & Karazhan was fun as and pve content was good overall.
    Armors looked nice & not like the looks we got these days. thank god for transmog )

Rip wow MOP was truly most worst expansion so far.
  13. Apr 6, 2014
    Just a best WoW expansion. Best raids, best PvP balance. There was no LFR, and people were more sociable. Outland was astonishing and beautiful. Too sad after this WoW has become degraded
  14. Feb 3, 2014
    Story: 7 out of 10, Graphics: 8 out of 10, Fun: 9 out of 10, Controls: 8 out of 10, Ease to Learn: 7 out of 10, Length: 8 out of 10, Re-play: 7 out of 10, Value: 8 out of 10
  15. Jan 11, 2014
    Best of all add-ons. In my opinion, version 2.4.3 was the heyday of the universe WoW, but then went for the worse ... It is a pity that everything is as it turns out now.
  16. Feb 21, 2014
    Out of all the expansions, The Burning Crusade has always been my favorite. I still get waves of memories when I walk through the burning portal and step into the vast expance that is Hellfire Peninsula.
  17. Jun 5, 2014
    I had the most fun in wow during this expansion. It was much harder than the original and felt more rewarding. PVP was great with the introduction of areas, heroic mode instances and some of the best raids of all time!
  18. Aug 6, 2014
    World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade is an amazing expansion to World of Warcraft. My favourite thing about the game is the environment, it's incredible. To get to the Outlands from Azeroth is through a portal in the Blasted Lands. Once I got through the portal, it was such a breathtaking sight. The surrounding scenery is about ten times bigger than normal things, there are elites thatWorld of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade is an amazing expansion to World of Warcraft. My favourite thing about the game is the environment, it's incredible. To get to the Outlands from Azeroth is through a portal in the Blasted Lands. Once I got through the portal, it was such a breathtaking sight. The surrounding scenery is about ten times bigger than normal things, there are elites that are huge that roam around the landscape, and the land itself is quite exotic. This is throughout the whole Outlands and it's an exhilarating experience wondering if one of those giant elites will spot you and come for you. The quests are average as expected, the dungeons are pretty good, and there are some PvP areas that can be fun. The new Alliance race, Draenei, have been introduce. The males are decent looking, but I think the females are kind of ugly. The new Horde race, Blood Elves, are a pretty cool race and are my first choice for the faction. It's a great expansion and it's one that needs to be fully explored Expand
  19. Sep 7, 2014
    Burning crusade was the best expansion made for wow, but they destroyed pvp with arenas and resilience, and giving shaman to the alliance and paladins to the horde was the biggest mistake they could of done. Nothing differentiate the horde and the alliance now.
  20. Jan 6, 2015
    The Burning Crusade is by far the best expansion Blizzard ever released. Perfect quests, raids, beautiful zones, nice leveling.

And not to forget beautiful instances like Mechanaar and Botanica. Mmmm, yummy! :)
  21. Sep 29, 2012
    The burning crusade expansion was perfect. Everything had been done with the intention of satisfying the customer; was balanced in every aspect. Pve really had varying degrees of difficulty, in a heroic a failure of any player or miss cc compromised the pull, but in the end the satisfaction was the real prize; Side PvP arenas were introduced, someone with new armor were admired andThe burning crusade expansion was perfect. Everything had been done with the intention of satisfying the customer; was balanced in every aspect. Pve really had varying degrees of difficulty, in a heroic a failure of any player or miss cc compromised the pull, but in the end the satisfaction was the real prize; Side PvP arenas were introduced, someone with new armor were admired and respected because at the beginning only the good people could take it. Were introduced flying mounts, different types of raid, according to the difficulty not the same as it is now where it changes the loot.
    I omit something, for sure, because Blizzard was able to upload content to the end like Isle of Quel'Danas.Everyone regret those time

1. New areas and races are well thought out and there is tons of stuff to do. Some hardcore raiders will not love the new 25 player raid cap, though, and the guild aspect of the game could have used more improvements. [Jan 2007]
    The new locations, characters, items, and monsters are nothing short of awesome. The voice acting is perfect, the sound effects spot-on, and the score at times both ominous and uplifting.
  3. Launch issues aside, there's absolutely no reason why any World of Warcraft player should hesitate to pick it up. Consider it essential.