7.0

1. May 18, 2015
  2. Jun 8, 2013
    This is by far a really great multiplayer game for everyone and I like when I see some fine good worms games so if you are a worms fan like everyone out there then give this worms game a try.
  3. Jan 7, 2011
    I played this game for the first time a couple years after it was released. At first I was troubled and frustrated by the controls, but after committing to learning them I was comfortable with the gameplay after a few hours, and after a couple days I was so good I could hit an enemy worm dead-on clear across the map behind an object with high winds, with the trusty ol' bazooka. At thatI played this game for the first time a couple years after it was released. At first I was troubled and frustrated by the controls, but after committing to learning them I was comfortable with the gameplay after a few hours, and after a couple days I was so good I could hit an enemy worm dead-on clear across the map behind an object with high winds, with the trusty ol' bazooka. At that point I had to admit that if I had quit the game due to frustration, not only would I be missing out on what would become one of my top five favorite games of all time, I would be the one at fault, not the games controls. So yes, the learning curve may be high, but it is well worth it to stick it out just for a few hours to learn them and master them. This game has a high value both as a single player game and for challenging your friends to compete strategies. The replay value is also way higher than average for games of this kind - the maps are customizable, the weapons are all unique, and the many different battle settings make for a game you will never get bored with. As you finish one scenario, you will find that you have just thought of another.
    Worms 3D also does not leave you wishing it were in the traditional 2-d format, as it made a very impressive transition to 3-D, with smooth camera angles and new opportunities to approach an enemy worm and shoot, punch, blow up, or gas it dead.
    Overall, I give this game a well earned solid 10, as my favorite game in the worms installment and one of my favorite games of all time - a score you will rarely see me flaunt around.
  4. Barney
    Jan 17, 2005
    Brilliant game to play multiplayer!
  5. GoloT.
    Feb 26, 2004
    Great Game.... I don't think it is fair that people give this game a bad rating simply because they don't like it.... that is not fair at all.. if you don't like this type of game.. fine.. don't play the damn thing then.. no one is forcing you... the gameplay is what should be rated... and it is great... controls work perfect for this 3d environment... the physics are Great Game.... I don't think it is fair that people give this game a bad rating simply because they don't like it.... that is not fair at all.. if you don't like this type of game.. fine.. don't play the damn thing then.. no one is forcing you... the gameplay is what should be rated... and it is great... controls work perfect for this 3d environment... the physics are right on... the graphics are great... and most importantly.. FUN. For those who have horrible coordination with a mouse and keyboard and bad sense aiming and trajectory.. then stay away from this game and don't give it a bad rating just because you aren't good at it. Expand
  6. ToniBoy
    Dec 26, 2003
    I played Worms World Party and I think it was the best series cartoon of Worms, so the same game with some enhaced weapons, stradegy, cartoons, voices ect... Mostly, the Title tells you, it is a 3D!!! Everybody only have some problem with the aiming, (and I still do not know how to accurate on PC, anyway I will try to learn it). And a good LAN player, for multiplaying game, bye!
  7. PhilS.
    Dec 4, 2003
    Gotta give this one a 9 and probably a half as well. While for those who haven't played worms ever since the original came out way back in '95ish, it may be a bit difficult to get the hang of, for those of us who have been with the series since the beginning, it's a great upgrade. The new stratagies made possible by the whole other dimension are endless, and contrary to Gotta give this one a 9 and probably a half as well. While for those who haven't played worms ever since the original came out way back in '95ish, it may be a bit difficult to get the hang of, for those of us who have been with the series since the beginning, it's a great upgrade. The new stratagies made possible by the whole other dimension are endless, and contrary to what some reviews have said about the campaign mode, it's far from just target practice, and far better than campaign modes in the original, which quickly grew repetative. Add in to this the fact that the cartoony feel has been transferred superbly to 3d, and you have all in all an awesome game! Collapse
  8. IzZo
    Nov 29, 2003
    Worms!! i luv this series, own every part xcept da worm blast one...where da heck can i find that??hmm, interestin change to 3d, neat weapons,sticky bomb rocks!awesome graphics, worms voices are still funny as ever but game jus got tougher!! since its 3d, imagine how much harder it is to hit some other worm!i still dont get y this game has such a low rating??? u guys must hate this Worms!! i luv this series, own every part xcept da worm blast one...where da heck can i find that??hmm, interestin change to 3d, neat weapons,sticky bomb rocks!awesome graphics, worms voices are still funny as ever but game jus got tougher!! since its 3d, imagine how much harder it is to hit some other worm!i still dont get y this game has such a low rating??? u guys must hate this game...i'll hunt u all! of corse in ma spare time...so beware, but honestly i think u have 2 b a wormaniac 2 like this game + b a patient playa.... Expand

1. You'd think jumping would be precisely tuned in a game about accuracy, but here, it feels like a crapshoot. [May 2004, p.85]
  2. While Worms 3D essentially delivers what it says on the tin, in surrendering its intuitive interface the concept has evolved into a far less attractive proposition. A shame. [Dec 2003, p.126]
  3. We love the new look, but we're not thrilled about the tarnished gameplay. [May 2004, p.64]