Worms Reloaded PC

6.8

1. Nov 24, 2012
    when I played the 1st worms I always thought that they needed more weapons in the game, but when i found worms reloaded with new weapon load outs i bought it on the spot now i play it every day i would recommend this game to everybody i saw!
    BUY THE GAME
  2. Jun 11, 2011
    okay so its not as good as worms armageddon, but that doesn't make it bad. if you have a bro to play with online you can have alot of fun with this game. i will the ai is pretty awful. they throw grenades wih 100% precision....and thats just ridicules. the rest of the single player aspect of the game is pretty meh. buy this one for the multiplayer
  3. Oct 12, 2012
    This game is NOT bad. It's definitely not perfect either, and in fact, it has a lot of flaws. THE GOOD: There are some really nice additions to the gameplay: dynamic water, physics, worm classes and some new weapons. The single player campaign is also very lengthy, having a deathmatch branch and a puzzle branch, each one with more than 30 missions. The online multiplayer is where the realThis game is NOT bad. It's definitely not perfect either, and in fact, it has a lot of flaws. THE GOOD: There are some really nice additions to the gameplay: dynamic water, physics, worm classes and some new weapons. The single player campaign is also very lengthy, having a deathmatch branch and a puzzle branch, each one with more than 30 missions. The online multiplayer is where the real fun is, obviously. There are three modes: Deathmatch (all vs. all or in teams), Forts (team 1 vs. team 2, each one in its own fort), and Classic (No worm classes, no dynamic water, no physics... for the worm series purists).

THE BAD:

The level editor is atrocious. It's completely worthless and it doesn't really let you do anything good.
    The game has some bugs. For some people, the game doesn't even start. For others, worms suddenly become invisible. There have been other minor bugs reported, as well, but mentioning all of them here is impossible.
    There's a lot of content lacking from Armaggedon. Why? No one knows. There's really no logical explanation as to why they would cut content out from older games in a newer game.
    The performance is also quite bad. The game feels laggy and sluggish.
    Finally, there's only 4 landscape themes, and eventhough there's gonna be 3 more coming in form of DLCs in the next months, it still is a bit boring.

OVERALL:

This game is overall really solid and fun. The worms spirit is intact and if you like the series, you'll have a blast with this, AS LONG AS you don't run into any bugs and can run the game okay.
  4. Jan 20, 2011
    It's a worms game. Not much different from Armageddon. Weapons are more balanced, so you use more of your arsenal than in previous installments. For instance, homing missiles aren't as accurate, grenades are more accurate, grenades do less damage than dynamite, etc. There's a definite tool for different circumstances.

Physics are a little more casual-friendly: Grenades don't roll as far

Physics are a little more casual-friendly: Grenades don't roll as far and such. I play locally only, but me and my kids aged 5 & 8 have a blast with it. The landscape editor isn't exactly robust, but it's easy to use and fun to tinker with.
  5. Aug 31, 2012
    Only for PC, this all new fun and addicting addition to the series has you playing for hours and hours. With nice graphics and clever level designs, the game is a MUST HAVE for Worms fans. Especially if you really like Worms: Armageddon. The game is very similar and has a very high replay value. Especially when you have friends. Featuring online voice chat, this game is sure to satisfyOnly for PC, this all new fun and addicting addition to the series has you playing for hours and hours. With nice graphics and clever level designs, the game is a MUST HAVE for Worms fans. Especially if you really like Worms: Armageddon. The game is very similar and has a very high replay value. Especially when you have friends. Featuring online voice chat, this game is sure to satisfy when your playing with others. Single player campaign mode is also very enjoyable. With harder and harder levels as you progress, "solo mode" will also satisfy. Although the game is truly remarkable, it does have It's very little flaws. This game gets a 9 from me. Expand
  6. Sep 5, 2010
    This is a must own for any serious gamer. Clearly a great game to add into any evenings rotation. I get such joy when I cause big holes in the map killing all my prey. Who doesn't love sending a sheep on its way to lay waste to some nub. Overall not much new but its nice to have a newer version of worms and for the price there asking who cares its pocket change to a great gaming companyThis is a must own for any serious gamer. Clearly a great game to add into any evenings rotation. I get such joy when I cause big holes in the map killing all my prey. Who doesn't love sending a sheep on its way to lay waste to some nub. Overall not much new but its nice to have a newer version of worms and for the price there asking who cares its pocket change to a great gaming company who at least had the sense not to ruin a great 2d game Expand
  7. Sep 6, 2010
    A new, refurbished Worms in 2D. That alone would grant a 10 out of 10 ;). It's really nice to see the good old gameplay return, playable on modern systems, with a lot of nice graphics and animation. A very round package.

There are a few small downsides. i.e. you can only play with a maximum of 4 Worms, but as already explained, 4 worms make the most sense. It provides the most "tight" gameplay experience. Local multiplayer is also available, however in online/network multiplayer, you are not able to play with more than 1 team on 1 computer.

While the single player experience is mostly flawless, there are a few problems in multiplayer though. There are some small, annoying bugs and glitches and a few really annoying, even game breaking ones. Hopefully Team17 will be able to iron them all out.
  8. Sep 1, 2010
    It's hard to compare this to games that are out at this time, but Worms continues its nostalgic familiarity and quirky gameplay. If you have played any of the previous titles than this is a must own. The multiplayer is great but I want to have more than 4 Worms in one match.
  9. Sep 18, 2010
    Not only is this the best looking PC worms game to date, but also the most balanced in terms of gameplay. Many of the ridiculously overpowered weapons from the previous PC games, such as sheep strike and salavation army, have been replaced with more strategic ones such as bunker buster and ferrets. The over-powered ninja rope that previously allowed traversing the length of a map andNot only is this the best looking PC worms game to date, but also the most balanced in terms of gameplay. Many of the ridiculously overpowered weapons from the previous PC games, such as sheep strike and salavation army, have been replaced with more strategic ones such as bunker buster and ferrets. The over-powered ninja rope that previously allowed traversing the length of a map and attacking so easy, has been toned down to make for a much more strategic game. The physics have also been improved to give an added dimension to the classic artillery gameplay - grenades rebound off slopes exactly as you would expect them to and it is possible to roll grenades round craters to make some impressive-looking surprise attacks. Worms Reloaded may not be as customizable as previous worms titles but I believe restrictions, such as a maximum of 4 worms per team, are necessary to keep games balanced and fun. The game has also received regular updates via Steam since its release, which suggests Team17 are commited to ironing out the issues that some users have been having with the game. Expand
  10. Sep 21, 2010
    Epic game ya its like Armageddon but thts only on 360 so everbody chill the fu*k out great overall game and team 17 is patching up the odd spots :D the one thing i didnt like was that there is only 4 worms ur not allowed to have a 5th now which is kinda for the better cause then u use them more
  11. Sep 3, 2010
    I'm not going to describe the gameplay because if you made to this review you already should have some idea what the game is about. I've been playing this on PC and haven't experienced half of the problems other people are complaining about, however the only problem I do have with the game are constant bugs. I have a halfway decent PC that is less than a year old but every so often theI'm not going to describe the gameplay because if you made to this review you already should have some idea what the game is about. I've been playing this on PC and haven't experienced half of the problems other people are complaining about, however the only problem I do have with the game are constant bugs. I have a halfway decent PC that is less than a year old but every so often the game will just freeze up for no apparent reason. Sometimes you won't be able to move your wom in multi-player but other players will see you and in turn you will have to quit the game and relaunch it all together. There are many other minor bugs that will probably be fixed by time anyone reads this review. Bugs aside I think most people need to realize that even though this game may or may not be a "Classic" it's still a casual game and shouldn't be take so seriously. The single player is very well designed; you not only unlock weapons and additional items but it will help train you as you progress. There is a firing range mode where you can practice with whatever weapons, tools, etc. you like, so there should be no complaint with players not being familiar with the controls. The multi-player does like previously stated have bugs but most of the time you probably wont have a problem and it's actually really fun. You can custom make game modes, you can custom make levels, and there is a decent amount of customization to your worms. Plus they have scheduled regular patches which will have new content and bug fixes in the future. Anyone that is old enough to remember the original Worms game back in the 90's should come to appreciate not only the work that Team17 put into creating the game to feel like the classic we all grew to love but will most likely notice the major face-lift it received as well. Younger gamers may not enjoy this as much because it's not an instant gratification type game, but again it's a casual game to be enjoyed with patience. Expand
  12. Aug 28, 2010
    Good thing about the fees and colors
    But there is a problem and let you need to be on ps3 :) The game is as good as the old
    And require powerful computer in order not to be any freeze or slow during the game .
    by / adil khojah - saudi arabia jeddah city
  13. Jun 24, 2013
    Hey, get together with a couple of friends and get your Worms on. Nothing wrong with that. As a single player experience it's totally passable, even online multiplayer, i'ld say pass. But nothing is more fun that just rocking out Worms with a group of buddies real time. This was our daily ritual for a few years after band practice with the mates. Many a dead worm later and I have nothingHey, get together with a couple of friends and get your Worms on. Nothing wrong with that. As a single player experience it's totally passable, even online multiplayer, i'ld say pass. But nothing is more fun that just rocking out Worms with a group of buddies real time. This was our daily ritual for a few years after band practice with the mates. Many a dead worm later and I have nothing but good memories of it. The pass and play mechanics are great for just hanging around. Expand
  14. Oct 10, 2013
    Great game that you can have a lot of fun moments playing it. Yes there are some bugs that Team17 will never fix it but still awesome to play it. All the DLCs available for the game are good too.
  15. Sep 14, 2013
    I have 900 hours of gameplay on Worms, and I haven't regreted it. I play online mostly, haven't even finished the single player campaign, and love the game. Altough Worms Armageddon is slightly better and optimized than this one, since it's been patched even after all these years. But this simplified version is funny too and very good to play, a bit 'dumbed-down' so that anyone can play,I have 900 hours of gameplay on Worms, and I haven't regreted it. I play online mostly, haven't even finished the single player campaign, and love the game. Altough Worms Armageddon is slightly better and optimized than this one, since it's been patched even after all these years. But this simplified version is funny too and very good to play, a bit 'dumbed-down' so that anyone can play, but I still like it. Expand
  16. Nov 18, 2014
    A reboot of the best kind, Worms Reloaded feels like a welcome return to Worms' roots - Just as Worms Armageddon brought us much mirth back in the day, so too does Reloaded give us an experience that no other game can offer - making little pink cartoonish worms blow each other up. Sure, there may be some problems, but still... You can make little pink cartoonish worms blow each other up,A reboot of the best kind, Worms Reloaded feels like a welcome return to Worms' roots - Just as Worms Armageddon brought us much mirth back in the day, so too does Reloaded give us an experience that no other game can offer - making little pink cartoonish worms blow each other up. Sure, there may be some problems, but still... You can make little pink cartoonish worms blow each other up, what more do you want from a game? Expand
  17. Jul 18, 2016
    Without a doubt the best game of the Worms saga. Whether in graphics, and sound, gameplay , arsenal , as in other games, including weapons always new ones. It includes a level editor , voices , a shooting range , and new game modes , including a free DLC called " Package of the Community" and five other DLCs really affordable worth buying . As I have many innovations and one could say thatWithout a doubt the best game of the Worms saga. Whether in graphics, and sound, gameplay , arsenal , as in other games, including weapons always new ones. It includes a level editor , voices , a shooting range , and new game modes , including a free DLC called " Package of the Community" and five other DLCs really affordable worth buying . As I have many innovations and one could say that is also the remastering of Worms Armageddon . The only negative point of the game is the sound atmosphere , its volume is low realemnte becoming noticeable only sonically sound effects and voices. Everything else is perfect, without a doubt , the best game of Worms. Expand
  18. Aug 19, 2016
    Básicamente este juego seria un remake del Worms 2 con mejores gráficos y algunas armas adicionales. No es muy innovador pero en lo personal me gusta mucho por su simpleza y el hecho de que la saga vuelta a los gráficos bidimensionales que le sientan mejor.

1. Playing Worms Reloaded made me feel like I just opened a time capsule from 10 years ago. It shows that even such a simple game of worm warfare, can stand the test of time, and still be as entertaining as it once was.
  2. AceGamez
    In conclusion, Worms Reloaded is simply the tried-and-tested Worms formula jazzed up a bit with nicer graphics and a few additions.
  3. At $19.99, Worms Reloaded is a solid entertainment value-especially for those of us who love the smell of banana bomb in the morning.