You Are Empty PC

5.5

1. Warmonger
    Nov 20, 2007
    I can understand all the negative reviews but you know what? I've seen worse! This game actually has a creepy atmosphere and music that sort of sucks you in (love the cinematics)... no the graphics are not spectacular and the game does have it's flaws but in all fairness.....it's not as bad as everyone makes it out to be!
  2. Oct 2, 2012
    Not a bad game. It definetly didnt deserved such a low score. It is a fun game. This is a typical fps game where you shoot everything that moves and in your entire playthrough you will encounter only 3 friendly NPC`s ( the voice acting is terrible ). You basically go from room to room killing badguys and collecting healthpotions, ammo and keys to unlock locked doors so that you can proccedNot a bad game. It definetly didnt deserved such a low score. It is a fun game. This is a typical fps game where you shoot everything that moves and in your entire playthrough you will encounter only 3 friendly NPC`s ( the voice acting is terrible ). You basically go from room to room killing badguys and collecting healthpotions, ammo and keys to unlock locked doors so that you can procced to the next level. The enviorments are awesome. You visit a hospital, a farm, metro station, an old spooky town and so on. The level of detail of these enviroments is amazing. The graphics are average. The story was good too but the translation from russian in english is pretty bad so you wont understand the whole plot but that doesnt matter because this game is all about shooting, exploring and enjoying the great and bizzare enviroments. You should try the game it isnt that bad as the reviewers say. It has average graphics, not so many weapons, dumb AI , no multiplayer and a slow paced gameplay but I enjoyed it. Expand
  3. Nov 1, 2013
    It's not that bad. It was quite a weird game. If it hadn't exaggerated with some parts, like the huge chickens, it would have been better.

The story was ok. Fighting your way through was kinda repetitive, but scenery made you ignore that. The ending was interesting, too. Some levels were really hard. I got lost in the tunnels of the metro level. Technically, it isn't

The ending was interesting, too.

Some levels were really hard. I got lost in the tunnels of the metro level.

Technically, it isn't mind-blowing, but I am a guy which likes the story most than the gameplay or any other features.

Indeed, the dark atmosphere, the random notes about the event, all these helped the story.

Overall, it was a strange experience.
  4. Jul 13, 2011
    The game is pretty good but I'm having graphic issues running it on a new system with 11.6 drivers. It says to install the ones on the disk but uh, I don't think my card came out in 2007 (4890)

1. The glass isn't 'half empty,' it isn't even 'not full.' It's a soundless, hateful asphyxiating void. [Oct 2007, p.74]
  2. PC Gamer UK
    Why am I empty, then? Perhaps because this crass, banal, unchallenging belch of a first person shooter has left me that way, groaning and giggling like a mental patient. [Nov 2007, p.72]
    Unfortunately, the graphics just aren't up to snuff, the character models, aside from being horrendous, repeat often and your character moves with all the zip of a drugged elephant.