50 Cent: Bulletproof PlayStation 2

6.6

1. JeffreyH.
    May 24, 2006
    This game is bad whoever said it isnt has been smoking crack during the game.
  2. KavvenKanagaraj
    Nov 30, 2005
    this game is amazing the 101th time was a charm.i AM NOT SAYING THIS BECAUSE I AM HOT AND LIKE Nsync.It was amazing to see a car go on the road then stop and see a magic. mirror the hardest mission in this game is probably the 9th level where little mush room people throw books at you.thats why i gave it a 4
  3. JohnnyD.
    Jan 16, 2006
    this game has so much cursing in it i love it and all the blood man it is just one of the greatest games ever made plus when you get a perfect shot I love how it goes into slow motion. I just absoluteley love this game.
    Feb 3, 2006
    bullet proof is a fun game once you get the hang of the game. a lot of people say it sucks but its pretty kickass you can do counter kill move were 50 will either break the guys neck slice him up with your knife or turn the guys gun on him(these are the coolest kind) all counter kills are in slowmotion and there are 25 different kilnds you can also take a guy hostage where you can either bullet proof is a fun game once you get the hang of the game. a lot of people say it sucks but its pretty kickass you can do counter kill move were 50 will either break the guys neck slice him up with your knife or turn the guys gun on him(these are the coolest kind) all counter kills are in slowmotion and there are 25 different kilnds you can also take a guy hostage where you can either thrown him interriagate him (which isnt useful) or just kill him the game offers many cool guns from small pistols to large machine guns please pick it up or if your not sure about it rent it its a fun shooter although it could use some improvements its still fun. Expand
  5. RapperRap
    Nov 23, 2005
    The game is great because of it's songs in the game. The best game ever!!! Beter than GTA San Andreas because it's much more massive.
  6. GeraldW.
    Dec 4, 2005
    This game is great! The gameplay is awsome. Not to mention the junkyard level! alright back to the game, 50 has to get those gangsters who shot him 9 freakin times,the game is pretty dern awsome you just got to play it yourself and check out all the action!
  7. BradleyLariviere
    Jun 6, 2005
    It doesent matter what the critics say. Look at Eminem they tried to fu
  8. HarleyC.
    Jan 2, 2006
    Ya i this game is a little dufficult to play it, but the game has most of the songs of 50cents album. It good action, badass story lines and most of all theres Dr, Dre, Eminem. So I think this is a good game I give a 9.5.
  9. AnnieW.
    Jan 25, 2006
    I think this game is the bum cause i love 50 cent and i will by all of his stuff i think that he is so hot i am his biggest fan love u 50 cent keep up the good work.
  10. PaulJ.
    Mar 14, 2006
    i really like the style of this great game it has a great variety of weapons.the levels are not bad either.the enviroments in the game need a little more work but the characters in this game are well done.
  11. BradH.
    Apr 19, 2006
    This game is fun, the graphics i think are ok .The different counter kills are cool.The weapons i think are fun.
  12. AaronM.
    Nov 23, 2005
    This Game is So Tight! I already played it! I Give it a Ten
  13. Kyle
    Dec 1, 2005
    it wasnt te best but i sill think its a game well worth checking out i have it and i enjoy playing it
  14. JasminS.
    Nov 22, 2005
    Hey i think 50cent bulletproof is soo cool and I rank it 10 cuz of the graffics are AWSOME! and it well beats all the other grend theft autos.
  15. RockyRoad
    Nov 29, 2005
    This game is great. Tired of all these gamer sites wanting every game to be GTA or HL2. Do you remember when playing games was fun? The new songs are tight! The Graphics are clean and YES the controls are loose, but it's a fun shooter.
  16. simonbenzz
    Dec 13, 2005
    i hate all of you people hatein this game it was worth my money buyin this game the game play might be weak but so wot!!! all gamez can't be GTA or Halo type. 2 all of you hatein this game FUCK YOU!! BITCH I HOPE YOU GET SHOT 9 TIMEZ

#17 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2005
#65 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2005

Decent AI that actually hurts the game is an odd thing, but with Bulletproof's wonky controls, it's true. The game is a case of "been there, done that", only not as well.
  2. More style than substance. This package is little more than a collection of his tunes, a reprisal of the movie and some generic gaming fodder that we've all seen and played in other games such as "Max Payne," "Dead To Rights," "True Crime" - that do it much better.
  3. This third-person action game might sound like a great idea if you're a fan of 50, Yayo, Buck, and Banks, but with its poor gameplay and worse attention to the G-Unit license, Bulletproof disappoints on all fronts.