• Publisher: Sega
  • Release Date: Aug 18, 2004
6.9

1. Jul 26, 2011
    Don't b e so harsh on Astro Boy, back in the day felt like a nice journey, first with the sandbox world combined with the anime is a winner for a child. Overall , is quite endearing.
  2. UltimateT.
    Jan 8, 2008
    This game sucks a lot. the game play is repetitive and boring and should be in black and white.
  3. LouisH.
    Mar 22, 2007
    This game is a scar on the face of video gaming! No sense, no coolness; just dorkiness and a strange half-naked little kid who flies around all day. I wonder, was he always a boy?

1. Astro Boy: Tetsu Won Atom's greatest falling is that it is short, too short...This doesn't mean that Astro Boy isn't an engaging game. From beginning to end Astro Boy is entertaining, although simplistic and easy.
    There were times when I was loving Astro Boy and times when it was boring me to tears.
  3. It took me exactly four hours and seven minutes to finish Astro Boy, which (if you buy the game at list price) comes out to around 10 dollars per hour. It's not a particularly memorable four hours, either. [Oct 2004, p.107]