ATV Offroad Fury 2 PlayStation 2

• Release Date: Nov 9, 2002
8.9

1. JesseW.
    Jan 6, 2003
    It's WAY HARDER THAN THE 1ST ONE, COOL AS HELL!!!!
  2. TravisB.
    Feb 25, 2003
    Yo! your game is awesome I enjoy playing it with my friends all day long. I give your game a ten. Because of the good graphics that the game has. Are you going to come out with a third one? I hope so. PEACE OUT!!!
  3. NickG.
    Mar 20, 2003
    This game is a blast to play and once you get the controls down you will have even more fun playing. This is a great game for any kind of racing fans and people who like doing or watching stunts. The graphics and music are perfect, a definite buy for almost everybody.
  4. MetalInc.
    Nov 22, 2002
    Fantastic version. Some of the courses are amazing and the computer controlled players are not quit as easy as in the first one. Highly recommended this title.
  5. Gamer
    Jan 14, 2004
    This game rocks! You gotta try a One-handed-indian-air, it roks!
  6. Smokin
    Nov 19, 2002
    The only thing I have negitive about the game is that you can't see what track you are racing before you pick an ATV. You should also have standard bikes and not just automatic (like real 2 stroke bikes) a la Motocross Madness 2. (pretty similar game)
  7. JerryR.
    Nov 21, 2002
    This game blows the first away. With many brand name quads such as the bombardier 650 and KFX 700. There race quads made by Curtis Sparks, CT 400ex,Alba, Nacs, and many more. There are deep river crossings and slick mudholes. Its just like the real thing. I recommend this game to any one. ENJOY!
  8. Nov 12, 2015
    Increíblemente bueno, música épica de muy buen gusto, soundtrack de los mejores de la historia de los videojuegos, al nivel de cualquier nfs clásico o de un fifa , pistas geniales, diversidad de escenarios y climas, modos de juego muy buenos y extras excelentes, las cuatrimotos buenísimas, ojala salga un atv 5 como este
  9. Nov 28, 2016
    Juegazo, uno de los mejores arcade, grandes motos, grandes circuitos, muy divertido de manjar, variado, ya hable de lo grandiosas que son los circuitos? y un soundtrack de la ostia, en fin, JUEGAZO.
  10. May 14, 2016
    Esse jogo eh mto foda.................................................m.,.,.,.,.,.,..,..,.,.,.,.,.,.,..,.,..,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

#73 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2002
#78 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2002

1. A solid offroad experience. With an improved graphical presentation, solid controls and good soundtrack, ATV Offroad Fury 2 is a worthy successor to the ATV crown.
  2. There are only three words to describe most of the game’s controls, which are simple, precise and responsive. The games controls are just perfect and are some of the best I have played with in any racing title out on any console.
    Though we're a long way from skateboard half-pipes here, the developers have provided atmosphere and attitude to rival one of the great modern console series.