Barnyard PlayStation 2

• Release Date: Aug 1, 2006
  • Also On: PC
8.6

1. Mar 27, 2017
    This is legit best GTA clone after Sleeping Dogs. I had so much fun with it. The major flaw is that the missions and mini games are repetitive, which can be really annoying, I would enjoy this game even more if they cut down those repetitive minigames/missions.
  2. Nov 24, 2013
    This video is awesome, I loved playing this! I wish there were way more levels in it so I can continue to play for as long as I like!

I remember when I first got this game at GameStop! That was such a good experience...
  3. Oct 26, 2013
    Most minigames are fun to play and exploring the area is interesting too, and it somehow follows the movie exactly. I also get determined to get a star in every minigame.
  4. DavS.
    Oct 7, 2008
    This is a great game. Fast, funny, some of the mini-games are challenging. I'm 28 and testing this game out, and it didn't bore me at all. The only weird part is male cows shooting milk, but...it is what it is!
  5. Tamara
    Jun 17, 2007
    Fun for adults who aren't into really violent games and fun for kids too!
  6. AJ
    Dec 25, 2006
    My son loved this game, fun and entertaining.
  7. Emily
    Sep 13, 2006
    Fun but challenging.

#75 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2006

With a ton of mini-games (half of which are available out of the box. Nice), a huge free-roaming environment, tons of mini-quests and open-ended gameplay, Barnyard manages to pull off its design quite nicely. Having said that, the game still suffers from the normal symptoms of licensed products, lacking a little polish here, and a gameplay tweak there.
  2. The open-ended design is a breath of fresh air, while the overall presentation lives up to the movie's skewed style and humor.
  3. A grand collection of inspired mini-games.