Bionicle PlayStation 2

• Also On: PC
3.6

1. Freakchild
    Feb 24, 2004
    Game got old after a while, many cool levels, story is too short, cool manuvering, cinema's are good, nice graphics, but bad camera angles, and the worst thing of all,,, no cheats (not that you would need them)
  2. DerekH.
    Jun 12, 2004
    Though a Bionicle fan, my 6 year old became disinterested with this game in a few hours. Poor graphics, monotonous imagery.
  3. PedroG.
    Aug 5, 2004
    This game sucks I´ complete the game in 1 hour very short,save your money.
  4. Hater
    Dec 12, 2003
    This game sucks a **.
  5. KerpalS.
    Dec 6, 2003
    Ugh... can you say horrible?! The story plot has been used so many times before in many different games and LEGO really needs to not focus on video games, it is not their strong point. 'Lego Racers' was okay for video games, but that is where it began to be tiring. I finished this game in a little over an hour and half. I would only recommend this game for the eight and underUgh... can you say horrible?! The story plot has been used so many times before in many different games and LEGO really needs to not focus on video games, it is not their strong point. 'Lego Racers' was okay for video games, but that is where it began to be tiring. I finished this game in a little over an hour and half. I would only recommend this game for the eight and under crowd... on a rainy day. Expand
  6. Jcrodney
    Apr 14, 2004
    Hey i think this game is very very cool and who ever thinks this game isnt cool there wrong who ever thinks that sucks.
  7. May 17, 2015
    Really nothing special. I found this game boring when I was 11. You can find better lego games or just simply walk into shop and buy your kid or yourself a bionicle. That will be a lot of more fun than this game.
  8. Sep 20, 2015
    Where is Solek our great white and grey lord? I expected to see Solek in all his mighty glory! Enough with the Solek-phobic games! Also there is too much lime green in this game! Solek hates the color lime with a passion! So this game is offensive to me! This is the reason why the T*nm*nian empire should collapse! HEIL SOLEK!!!

#63 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2003

1. All the wonder of the Bionicle universe has been bled dry by a vapid design and an atrocious camera system.
  2. PSM Magazine
    It's not awful; just average, but well suited for families and littler gamers. [Holiday 2003, p.46]
  3. One of the worst camera systems to taint a simplistic 3D running and jumping game in recent memory.