6.1

1. Feb 24, 2013
    Great game! The weapons are violent and powerful, the story and the voice acting is excellent and even though the hand-to-hand combat could have more moves, I truly appreciate that the designers were brave enough to create something new and unqiue with this 360-degree fighting system. Taking on multiple enemies at once is fluid once you master the controls, so no wonder that later games like Rise To Honor and Death By Degrees used this very same idea as well. I never understood the bad reviews, if you're a fan of Blade or the Blade movies in my opinions it's a must buy. Smashing, slashing and shooting vampires has never been this much fun before. Expand

1. Suffers from poor controls, insufferable repetition, and a decided lack of fun.
  2. I think they shot themselves in the foot when they made the sword something you have to power-up to--that should be something you have continual access to.
    Even taking the gameplay at face value, there are still flaws like horrendous enemy A.I. and a severely limited set of offensive and defensive moves.