8.1

1. Aug 13, 2011
    BloodRayne still kicking some tail from triumph (BloodRayne 1 & 2 games/comics) to utter tragedy (Uwe Boil's awful BloodRayne movies). But the original game is the best damn PS2 game period. I have some major problems with the bugs and loading screens, but with stylin' graphics, punishing moves, and a sexy gothic dhampir with an attitude problem, trust me. She can handle it her ownBloodRayne still kicking some tail from triumph (BloodRayne 1 & 2 games/comics) to utter tragedy (Uwe Boil's awful BloodRayne movies). But the original game is the best damn PS2 game period. I have some major problems with the bugs and loading screens, but with stylin' graphics, punishing moves, and a sexy gothic dhampir with an attitude problem, trust me. She can handle it her own way by using her sharp blades and feeds her passion for blood and more blood. Can't wait till Betrayal coming out soon on PSN. I wonder they could put both BloodRayne games and turn it into an HD experience. Expand
  2. BrettS.
    Jun 3, 2004
    Realistic Nazis,Great graphics,cool storyline,and the main character is great.I can't wait for Bloodrayne 2.
  3. AlexB.
    May 14, 2003
    Absolutey state of the art stealth assassin, nazi dismembering, jugular ripping horror game, as vital to your ps2 as your brain is to your body! If you have not played this unstoppably subtle, blood-lusting game you have not lived, buy this now!
  4. JosephS.
    Feb 10, 2003
    This game is what vampire games a all about; an all out kick ass, kill all gore fest. It's the most amazing game I've ever played, it totaly kicks blood omen's pricy little ass, and is must have for all gamers.
  5. Raven
    Dec 3, 2002
    Its a great game. It has A great deal in commen with alote of outhe games of its type. The good part about it is the story line and the game play.
    Nov 22, 2002
    I love this game. What could be better than a red hed vampire chick in a tight leather body suit. The gameplay is great. Powers are also cool. GET THIS GAME!!!

1. Confused by the sometimes clunky camera angles? You can deliver your skull-smashing, thong-flashing high kicks in soothing slow motion.
    Despite some nice features, the overly repetitive gameplay will probably wear thin after a bit.
  3. It doesn’t seem to take itself too seriously, yet it provides some good gaming.