8.4

1. LouisF.
    Jun 16, 2005
    Best game i ever played.
  2. Ashlee
    Aug 7, 2005
    The best hunting game I've ever played. The graphics are good and realistic, and so are the animals and sounds. I also like how it has trap, skeet, and clay shooting tournaments to. The only thing is all the hunting lodges are the exact same inside.
  3. TimH.
    Jan 7, 2005
    Cool game.
  4. CammzyK.
    Jan 2, 2006
    I think this game is the best game i have ever played because it is shooting and i love going to the shooting club with my dad its the best game on ps2 and xbox.
  5. ShannonC.
    Aug 21, 2006
    All the exitement & fun of stalking game with all the home comforts.
  6. JohnS.
    Nov 29, 2004
    Great game! Intense adventure!
  7. Wolf
    Jan 17, 2005
    Everything is perfect except the scope... 20x scope just seems like 4x scope in real life. They should make the scope have a higher zoom lever and more power... And all the guns seems to have the same power, you can kill a giant bison with just one shot from the .243-.416 caliber... So fake...
  8. Jeff
    Jun 25, 2005
    Very good game. Graphics are good. I would like to see more non game animals. Best hunting game to date. I also would like to have real hunting area names ie: Wyoming elk hunts!
  9. J@RED(CLEDUS)DUKE
    Nov 28, 2004
    HUNTIN is AWESOME!!!
  10. May 4, 2012
    Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2005 Adventures was my favorite video game in the world after play the career over and over for the Nintendo GameCube! I just had to buy it for the PlayStation 2! Ouch. This game got slightly downsized in my mind. The control scheme are the sole and only thing that did not let it reach its potential. Play it for the GameCube and you will see exactly what I mean.Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2005 Adventures was my favorite video game in the world after play the career over and over for the Nintendo GameCube! I just had to buy it for the PlayStation 2! Ouch. This game got slightly downsized in my mind. The control scheme are the sole and only thing that did not let it reach its potential. Play it for the GameCube and you will see exactly what I mean. The graphics are worse, but that does not give the PlayStation 2 any right to mess up my favorite game's controls! I am no Nintendo fanboy and I wish it did not have to be this way, but there is no undoing what they did. Expand

1. The gameplay is very basic – anyone who wants to learn how to play it will learn how to play it whether they've played a lot of games before or not. Expect the average non-gamer to get at least a few months out of this one.
  2. Official U.S. Playstation Magazine
    The problem is, right out of the gate, the career mode makes things way more boring than it needs to be. [March 2005, p.95]
  3. AceGamez
    Graphically it's not up to the standards we've seen that the PS2 is capable of.