7.8

1. TJ.
    Nov 28, 2006
    An entertaining collection of classic games. Great fun to play. However, it looks like this compilation was rushed out the door because all of my saves are corrupted. At first I thought it was my memory card, but 5 other randomly chosen games save to and load from the same card just fine, so it must be this game. This means that all my high scores and unlockables reset as soon as I turn An entertaining collection of classic games. Great fun to play. However, it looks like this compilation was rushed out the door because all of my saves are corrupted. At first I thought it was my memory card, but 5 other randomly chosen games save to and load from the same card just fine, so it must be this game. This means that all my high scores and unlockables reset as soon as I turn off the console! I have returned this game for store credit, but will buy it again, if the corrupted saves problem is fixed in a later release. Expand

1. Also, these types of games are generally better suited for the PSP to begin with. Don't get the wrong idea; it's still a very good collection of games. [Nov. 2006, p.118]
  2. This collection offers up a wide range of brawlers and shooters from days long gone, but sadly, not many of these are all that memorable.
  3. CCC Vol. 2 is only 20 bucks, which comes to $1 a game. Considering all of the classic arcade gameplay on this disc, it's an excellent value. We're not sure Capcom has enough material for yet another arcade collection, but if this is the last, then they'll have gone out on a high note.