8.9

1. IvanF.
    Feb 24, 2005
    Yeah, its basically the same game, but it is fun to play. The side quests and the option to return to planes that have been completed are a welcome addition. Return to Arms would have received a 9 if there were not an annoying bug in the very last boss fight. I simply could not rotate the camera without the game being stuck. Other than that, I am very satisfied that Sony and Snowblind Yeah, its basically the same game, but it is fun to play. The side quests and the option to return to planes that have been completed are a welcome addition. Return to Arms would have received a 9 if there were not an annoying bug in the very last boss fight. I simply could not rotate the camera without the game being stuck. Other than that, I am very satisfied that Sony and Snowblind have enhanced one of my favorite games. I am about to beat the Return to Arms for the second time to raise my character's level to 80. Expand
  2. JoshB.
    May 11, 2005
    Best rpg game ever!
  3. LukeT.
    Aug 6, 2004
    This game is tha best game in tha world.
  4. JonathanR.
    Feb 13, 2005
    This game is the same stuff just a bit harder in diffuculty...i do love the option of secure game or insecure games its very helpful to separate the boys from the men.
  5. TimC.
    Feb 22, 2005
    Very similar to the last CON that is my only complaint. I've finished the game at all levels and am just about to start the side levels. I imagine it will be another 2-3 weeks before I tire of it.
  6. KevinP.
    Feb 24, 2005
    This is the best D&D Game based RPG Hach N' Slash.
  7. SqueekyClean
    Feb 27, 2005
    Great hack n'slash game play and the online features are a big improvement from the last game. Gameplay is similar to the last version but that isn't a bad thing and not worth losing marks on. If this were Madden (i.e. same game every year with a few updates), everybody would have given it a 10.
  8. MarcD.
    Mar 26, 2005
    It takes everything about the genre and puts it together in one comprehensive package. Unfortunately, though it still remains a fun experience...you feel like you played it all somewhere before. On top of that...the story is seriously lacking for an RPG. Even if it is an Action RPG.
  9. BERTUGU.
    May 4, 2005
    For a play?ng a game same to diablo,this game was a alternat?ve..perfect rpg game ?n the play station 2..
  10. MikeL.
    May 13, 2005
    This game is great. it has lots of great thing from lots of different games like gauntlet legends, and baulders gate, as well as d&d Heros. I LOVE THIS GAME
  11. MajaPl
    Aug 29, 2005
    Great game, great graphics and great sounds.
  12. MateusC.
    Feb 3, 2006
    Great, but not so good that the first game.
  13. Dec 27, 2012
    Absolutely love this game! The story is a little weak but the game play beats any hack and slash dungeon crawler ever made. It looks beautiful and moves quick enough that it's impossible to get bored and put down the controller I wish developers would make more games like this one. Plus there is nothing more fun than having a friend over or 3 for some excellent co-op action. A PC portAbsolutely love this game! The story is a little weak but the game play beats any hack and slash dungeon crawler ever made. It looks beautiful and moves quick enough that it's impossible to get bored and put down the controller I wish developers would make more games like this one. Plus there is nothing more fun than having a friend over or 3 for some excellent co-op action. A PC port or remake would be nice with controller support. This game made be buy a PS2 again just for this game. Expand
  14. ChristianC.
    Jun 8, 2005
    This game is good but I can't say its the best RPG Its just you must like something else then this game whell, it is a very long which is great more fun but the ending between good and bad makes it no good I would expect a better ending and better story from a good company with good graphics the ending is something you expect from a kid seriously!
  15. Mar 28, 2014
    my favorite game of all time lots of great memories wish they would make another one

[ I need 150 charatersssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss]
  16. Mar 31, 2014
    This is PS2 RPG perfection! People keep a PS3 around just to play this game! You will love this game and can import your characters from Champions of Norrath too!
  17. Nov 5, 2014
    This was one of the better RPG games that you could customize your character and all. I played this game for quite awhile until like most online games, the cheats ruined it. It was still fun to play, even after so long as you watched who you played with. Another great game to go down in the era of PS2.

1. Solid game, just not that much different than the first.
  2. For those of you fans of the original wishing for better online support should definitely check out Return to Arms, because I think it just may have what you are looking for.
  3. There's a whole new story, working multiplayer, thousands of new items, new mini-games and sidequests, new classes to play, and the ability to play evil and good plot paths. On the other side of the coin is gameplay that most of us have seen before, following the same formula, and not taking any real chances in the process.