8.8

1. Dec 27, 2012
    Absolutely love this game! The story is a little weak but the game play beats any hack and slash dungeon crawler ever made. It looks beautiful and moves quick enough that it's impossible to get bored and put down the controller I wish developers would make more games like this one. Plus there is nothing more fun than having a friend over or 3 for some excellent co-op action. A PC port or remake would be nice with controller support. This game made be buy a PS2 again just for this game. Expand
  2. Mar 28, 2014
    my favorite game of all time lots of great memories wish they would make another one

[ I need 150 charatersssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss]
  3. Mar 31, 2014
    This is PS2 RPG perfection! People keep a PS3 around just to play this game! You will love this game and can import your characters from Champions of Norrath too!

1. Solid game, just not that much different than the first.
  2. For those of you fans of the original wishing for better online support should definitely check out Return to Arms, because I think it just may have what you are looking for.
  3. There's a whole new story, working multiplayer, thousands of new items, new mini-games and sidequests, new classes to play, and the ability to play evil and good plot paths. On the other side of the coin is gameplay that most of us have seen before, following the same formula, and not taking any real chances in the process.