• Publisher: Capcom
  • Release Date: Mar 18, 2003
7.6

1. KellieU.
    May 10, 2003
    THIS GAME ROCKS ALTHOUGH LORD DARCY BURROHS IS VERY HARD TO BEAT. I LOVE THE CUTSENES I WOULD VOTE THIS GAME 100000 IF I COULD ALTHOUGH I HARDLY PLAY VIDEOGAMES ANYMORE BEACAUSE OF MY LITTLE HEART PALPITATION FROM THE FREAKIN GRAND THEFT AUTO VICE CITY. BUT I DO PLAY VIDEOGAMES BUT NOT AS MUCH AS i DID.
  2. HaiderS.
    May 3, 2003
    Well, this game is the best game that i have ever played......
  3. BrettG.
    Apr 28, 2003
    It's very fun, and interesting. She should run faster than in the game. the graphics are also awesome.
  4. JamieH.
    Jul 7, 2003
    Truly the best of the Clock Tower series. A perfect blend of puzzles and underwear soiling scares!! The cut scenes are brutal and violent just how I like them and for me anyway, the game has come back appeal again and again.
  5. Frosto
    May 14, 2003
    This game is the best game of the clock tower series.The cutscenes are awesome and just everything else is awesome 2.The only bad thing about this game is that its only 6 hours long.I SAY THIS GAME IS A MUST BUY.
  6. MikeB.
    May 20, 2003
    I think that half those critics need fired. This is one of the funniest games for the Genre. It sure beats the hell out of Diablo2 after you play it for 2 years because nothing else is funner. I recommend this game to any person that does or doesn't have a life. get out of your cuboard and play it there is NOTHING better.
  7. GamesMaster
    Jul 15, 2003
    I have it and basically no words can describe what I see and play. All the bosses are original and beutifully detailed. so I rate this 10 out of 10.
  8. KennethL.
    Jan 21, 2005
    I think this is a good game and would recamend it to every one who would like to get the s**t scared out of them. this is a good game. and i no my games . im only 13 and all the games my parents get me 1-4 disk games.... i've beatin. iv beatin ALL the final fantasy games and clocktower 3 is 1 of the most scariest & hardest games since my final fantasy games. soo that is y i rated it a 9.
  9. Mr.Python
    May 19, 2003
    Yo if anybody loves this game as much as i do email me at bgall66@earthlink.net! THIS GAME IS AWSOME! I THOUGHT GTA WAS GOOD UNTIL I PLAYED THIS!
  10. TieraS.
    Dec 23, 2005
    Scared the crap outta me and my friends. Me and my sister playin it by ourselves certain parts made us scream and run away. Scares us so much we have yet to finish the game. Haunts my dreams.
  11. Dec 19, 2011
    With a captivating story, gameplay, and well thought out races/enemies, Clock Tower 3 offer what I would call a hard to put down game, in my experience this game gave me much enjoyment and scares that most horror games offer little, their are good horror games but this one took the cake.

1. The graphic violence is shocking. The story is captivating and the disturbing scenes are sure to make even hardcore gamers a little queasy.
  2. It utterly breaks the subdued mold of the series.
  3. As an experience of mood and horror - the villain delivers scenes of shocking violence - CT III works. [May 2003, p.62]