8.3

1. May 21, 2011
    i am giving this the same as its prequel its an enjoyable co op game to play it has a variety of different missions and equipment for players to use throughout
  2. Aug 12, 2010
    When I rented this game, I had high expectations about. Overall, it looked like a nice spending of five dollars; but then I played it. It was a dissapointment from the very beggining, the graphics were good, but that was about it. I don't recommend bying it, but rent it if you must.
  3. Sep 22, 2010
    I have this game on Gamecube it an abortion. The worst game that I play forever. Whats the point? I complete missions and nothing more pointless? I guess the Japanese cant make games like they used too. Shame because I really liked Vib Ribbler.
  4. Mar 28, 2013
    Squad based shooter that plays almost identically to the original released just a year before and is still good fun in co-op. The only real difference is that now all four team members must survive to complete a mission. A strange decision as it removes the tension of having to decide whether or not to go back and rescue an injured squadmate having the effect of making this the slightly inferior of the two Desert Storm games. Expand
  5. Jan 3, 2014
    Great game. The graphics may not be stunning (even back then) but I didn't care about graphics while playing this game. Very tactical. Even better when in co-op. My friends and I had a blast playing this game together. Short game however.

I certainly had fun playing it, while it wasn’t particularly deep, sometimes that is exactly what a person is in the mood for – and it isn’t shallow either.
    The control setup just doesn’t work - especially when you’re trading bullets in real time with a bunch of Republican Guards. Directing your entire four-man squad to move, shoot, give cover fire, swap items, heal, and everything else that comes with a Special Forces group constantly on the move is tiring to the fingers.
  3. A surprisingly solid squad-based shooter that relies just as much on tactics as brute force.