8.1

1. AdamM.
    Sep 11, 2004
    A great follow onto the other conflict games amasing graphics and great team play loved every second of it.
  2. Viola
    Jan 9, 2005
    It's ok thanks to the "infinite weapons cheat" otherwise we'd never make it through!
  3. Xavier
    Oct 7, 2004
    Combat with brains. Good combination of action and strategy makes for a very entertaining game. Mastering the different strengths of each soldier and using them as a team is essential in getting through the missions. It also adds realism to the game.
  4. JoeH.
    Sep 5, 2004
    Can't fault it.
  5. G.Achey
    Jul 24, 2005
    Extremely hard but but an exellent addition to the conflict seires with more conrtrol over your team.
  6. J.Tefft
    May 11, 2005
    Fun and exciting. Long and hard. It is fun and so hard. I couldn't believe how hard it was on EASY. Good graphics, statagy, thrill and a pain in the neck. (At least I didn't have to cheat!!!)
  7. JoeE.
    Apr 24, 2007
    Great game great graphics just like Vietnam. Greatest game of 2004.

#82 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2004
#79 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2004

Another problem comes in how Conflict: Vietnam handles aiming. Whenever I drew my weapon in first-person view, a bulky rifle sight popped up and took over a good chunk of my screen. Making matters worse, the sight proved to be completely ineffective.
    The mediocre graphics do an adequate job of rendering believable jungle environments, but the unattractive artistic style tends to jar with the hardboiled atmosphere. [Dec 2004, p.114]
    The looseness of Conflict: Vietnam, from the lack of comfortable and immediate controls to the boring progression of the game, just doesn't cut it. While the idea of squad-driven combat set in the tense, emotionally-charged setting of Vietnam has potential, Conflict: Vietnam falls short in execution.