7.1

1. Jan 16, 2013
    I liked the idea of the story, but what brings this game down so much is that it's the same thing over again, it is all the other Crash Bandicoot games and there is nothing new to this, lots of the levels are bland, boring, un-colourful and the loading times are also a problem. The only things I found fun was the levels where Crash is in a ball and the levels that take place in a metal and fortress sort of place, can't explain it well. This is the same thing over and over again. If you want to play the same thing after Crash Bandicoot 3, then get this as they failed to take it into a new and innovative direction. Expand
  2. Jun 29, 2012
    Terrible. It sort of feels like Crash 3, which is a good thing. But The loading times are atrocious. Some of the boss fights feel clunky and frustrating. I wanted to enjoy this game, but these very few problems ruined the experience for me. The graphics are pretty good. Colorful and lush. It's best to stick with Crash1-3. I don't recall having to stare at the TV for 10 minutes to play a level.
  3. May 28, 2014
    Awful. This is easily the worst crash bandicoot game of all time, the levels are poor ripoffs of crash 3 levels, the boss fights are unoriginal, the vehicles are terrible and the underwater levels are some of the most boring things I have ever played in my life.

1. Not only is the gameplay un-revised on this much more powerful platform, but much of the former joy in the series has been drained away. The characters, levels and gameplay are essentially flat.
    A decent playing and pretty looking Crash Bandicoot game. It's nothing terribly special, but it's not bad, not bad at all.
  3. A by the books sequel that takes playing it safe to a new level. Come on guys this easily could have been done on the PS One and it probably should have.