7.1

1. SamS.
    May 1, 2004
    The game its self is good but it takes like 5 minutes to load every time you do something.
  2. Apr 12, 2016
    I hate doing negative reviews. But this game is just atrocious. First off, 70% of the game is vehicle levels, and not the traditional Crash Bandicoot gameplay we're used to. WHYYYY???? The graphics... ew. They're some of the most ugliest I've seen in a video game, the soundtrack... is okay. Crash controls like crap, as a matter of fact, everything about this game is crap. Only if you'reI hate doing negative reviews. But this game is just atrocious. First off, 70% of the game is vehicle levels, and not the traditional Crash Bandicoot gameplay we're used to. WHYYYY???? The graphics... ew. They're some of the most ugliest I've seen in a video game, the soundtrack... is okay. Crash controls like crap, as a matter of fact, everything about this game is crap. Only if you're really, really curious about the low point of the series, rent this game. If you like it... somehow...then buy it. Expand
  3. LatishaJ.
    May 23, 2002
    I Don't Know how to kill the guy on board 25.
  4. May 28, 2014
    Awful. This is easily the worst crash bandicoot game of all time, the levels are poor ripoffs of crash 3 levels, the boss fights are unoriginal, the vehicles are terrible and the underwater levels are some of the most boring things I have ever played in my life.
  5. DavidW.
    Oct 20, 2005
    This loading is the worst thing ever. Do not buy it.
  6. Jun 29, 2012
    Terrible. It sort of feels like Crash 3, which is a good thing. But The loading times are atrocious. Some of the boss fights feel clunky and frustrating. I wanted to enjoy this game, but these very few problems ruined the experience for me. The graphics are pretty good. Colorful and lush. It's best to stick with Crash1-3. I don't recall having to stare at the TV for 10 minutes to play a level.
  7. JoelR.
    Dec 23, 2002
    It sux really really really bad sorry but it does i hated the psone crash games beat it in 3 days so boring graphics are the only good thing here sorry dont buy this game.
  8. TarikT.
    Apr 2, 2002
    Wow amazingly crappy. It looked terrible from the previews.
  9. Playstationguy
    May 2, 2003
    Worst loading time ever if you dont already have it dont wast your time going to the shop DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!

#10 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2001
#15 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2001

1. Not only is the gameplay un-revised on this much more powerful platform, but much of the former joy in the series has been drained away. The characters, levels and gameplay are essentially flat.
    A decent playing and pretty looking Crash Bandicoot game. It's nothing terribly special, but it's not bad, not bad at all.
  3. A by the books sequel that takes playing it safe to a new level. Come on guys this easily could have been done on the PS One and it probably should have.