Crazy Taxi PlayStation 2

7.8

1. Jun 18, 2012
    Crazy Taxi is fun...the first couple of times you play it. However, the lack of content makes the game lose its entertainment value after a while. Still, its fun and worth the occasional play.
  2. AlexK.
    Jul 15, 2001
    Gets boring... even more boring than I thought this classic arcade-to-Dreamcast-to-PS2 phenomenon would become. Everyone knows that you can't play a game like this for long stretches of time before putting it on the top shelf for a few months and then rediscovering it. What surprised me, though, is that after only about a week of play I found myself totally uninterested in even fully Gets boring... even more boring than I thought this classic arcade-to-Dreamcast-to-PS2 phenomenon would become. Everyone knows that you can't play a game like this for long stretches of time before putting it on the top shelf for a few months and then rediscovering it. What surprised me, though, is that after only about a week of play I found myself totally uninterested in even fully learning the nuances of driving tricks, or the details and shortcuts of the two cities. I just got frustrated and sick of the game. In its defense, I found none of the slowdown or technical issues that most reviewers complained about, so that alone shouldn't sway a purchase. It's a fun and innovative arcade game that is unquestionably worth a rental if you've never tried it before, but in the end I was sorely disappointed. Expand
  3. Feb 23, 2015
    Did anyone else try to drive around like a normal human being and follow the rules of the road? I wish there was a free roam in this game even though the map was fairly small.
  4. Mar 26, 2015
    Don't get me wrong...I enjoyed this game. After playing it for a while though it became the same thing over and over again. Two cities are not enough.
  5. Oct 4, 2015
    Un clásico de mi infancia , graficamente no era para tirar cohetes pero cumple lo mejor que tenia la jugabilidad y que era divertido ( me echaba unas buenas risas ) . A un conservo el juego pero desgraciadamente ya no me va ( me da pena tirarlo ) LARGA VIDA LOS LOCOS TAXISTAS !

#56 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2001
#63 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2001

1. The feel of the arcade makes a successful transfer into an exciting and forever entertaining game that teaches everyone to respect those time honored heroes: the cabbies.
  2. It's a few screws short of perfection, but "Crazy Taxi" is worth playing just to see how the opposite end of the "Gran Turismo 3" scale of driving gameplay stacks up.
    If you’re a gamer looking for some simple, fast-paced auto action then look no further because it just doesn’t get any faster—or simpler—than this.