9.0

1. ChrisL.
    Oct 4, 2005
    Significant improvement over DDRX, but the arcane unlocking system and subpar workout mode keeps it from being great.
  2. kavveenk.
    Sep 1, 2005
    OOHHH!!! I just love it ... it opens my heart .... I feel like dancing when I play it........ I am also a punk!!
  3. JaiA.
    Oct 24, 2005
    I love the new DDR Extreme 2. To me its better that Pump It Up. It has great songs, in my opinion. I love the new Workout Mode where you have separate game play as opposed to DDR Extreme , which calculated your total calories during regular game play.
  4. Ian
    Oct 3, 2005
    Unlike the others so far, I've actually played it. Heck of a lot of fun, and I'm really enjoying the challenges of Dance Master Mode's higher stages.... but the drop from 10 to 9 is because of two things: 1) There's no "test" or other warp mechanism to bypass the easier segments of DMM. The first day or so of play for me was pretty much just trying for PA on simple Unlike the others so far, I've actually played it. Heck of a lot of fun, and I'm really enjoying the challenges of Dance Master Mode's higher stages.... but the drop from 10 to 9 is because of two things: 1) There's no "test" or other warp mechanism to bypass the easier segments of DMM. The first day or so of play for me was pretty much just trying for PA on simple tracks. 2) I still think missions that make you play *bad* for a song do not belong in the game - make me have to AAA something, but don't make me have to get a C. (Not "at least" a C, but a C.) Expand
  5. Jasty
    Sep 27, 2005
    Long wait has finally end for me and screenshot look nice too..goin to get it soon :D
  6. TonyD.
    Sep 28, 2005
    Best game yet in my opinion!!!!!
  7. G.G.
    Sep 14, 2005
    Butterfly UPSWING MIX, im sold.
  8. K.W.
    Sep 15, 2005
    DDR is the best game ever frikkin created.
  9. FabrosiS.
    Sep 28, 2005
    I love it already and I haven't even played it yet! (If you're wondering how this is possible I looked at a songlist) (and I'm also Psychic)
  10. Justin
    Jul 26, 2006
    The songs stay in my head for weeks after playing. I play this game everyday. Every minute I play is pure music fun. And even better, I have a DDR drum pad to play the game with, which puts an entirely new and fun spin on the game. Without quiestion, the best DDR game out there today! Buy now or forever live in shame!

#100 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2005

1. PSM Magazine
    It's not as varied as, say, "Pump it Up's" soundtrack, but this is nonetheless the franchise that owns the floor. [Nov 2005, p.88]
  2. Play Magazine
    Unlocking songs gets a bit tedious after a while. [Oct 2005, p.67]
  3. The hardcore may gravitate toward more advanced games like "In the Groove," but this is an excellent dance title for the rest of us. [Nov 2005, p.94]