8.2

1. Ryu--
    Oct 29, 2007
    The Best Digimon game there Is among from the ds version this is the best game of digimon on the Playstation platform From the first It improved alot. So if you want a digimon game Get this one.
  2. Javeron1220don'tneedtoknow
    Dec 22, 2007
    I only got to play world 1 and 3 and this seems a lot like world 3 to me, and what I saw of world 2. what I would have liked though is to see the player against player option that world 1 had, but alas, once again it doesn't have it. anyways this game is pretty neat, and can be a challenge. but not many people would play it unless they were big RPG fans and/or digimon fans. I amI only got to play world 1 and 3 and this seems a lot like world 3 to me, and what I saw of world 2. what I would have liked though is to see the player against player option that world 1 had, but alas, once again it doesn't have it. anyways this game is pretty neat, and can be a challenge. but not many people would play it unless they were big RPG fans and/or digimon fans. I am just glad they still have greymon in it. was definitely a weird thing to see the show and they have agumon digivolve not into greymon but GEOgreymon. but I guess they did something similar for there explanation to skullgreymon and metalgreymon, except the champion form of agumon (greymon) doesn't get forced to digivolve and it isn't the champion form of agumon but the rookie form of agumon, which is agumon. anyways what I have gotten to play is pretty neat. still wish they would add the palyer against player thing they had for world 1, really liked that option Expand
  3. TomJ.
    Sep 30, 2007
    If your a games fan you will want digimon. the best game ive played on in years! so much fun and excitment to do.
  4. Apr 16, 2014
    Fun game that has a short storyline but it has numerous different while poison only has the set evolutions. Great game to play when bored and any digimon fan will love it.

#31 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2007
#15 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2007

1. Fans of the series might find it entertaining to rescue kidnapped kids while battling the Seven Demon Kings, but most people will find precious little to enjoy.
  2. Hardcore Gamer
    I'll be honest here: Data Squad really isn't going to make a lot of converts. [Oct 2007, p.60]
    The only thing we can say in this game’s defense is that it’s not necessarily broken. As annoying as it may be, the game is still technically playable, and you can still understand the plot if you want to.