8.2

1. Mar 4, 2012
    This is one of the best games I've seen on the PS2. It combines EXTREMELY easy gameplay for younger kids, and adds challenges and tough tricks for older kids and adults. This is quite possibly the best family game out there that I have seen, so get it today.
  2. Mar 16, 2011
    Good game for kids and adults, but kinda sucky controls. I mean, i know the game is for little kids and they can't really do the tricks that are on the Tony Hawk games so that's their way of trying to make the game easier. I kinda wished that the characters can do more tricks like on the Tony Hawk games, but otherwise this game is very good. Plus, the soundtrack isn't that good, maybe aGood game for kids and adults, but kinda sucky controls. I mean, i know the game is for little kids and they can't really do the tricks that are on the Tony Hawk games so that's their way of trying to make the game easier. I kinda wished that the characters can do more tricks like on the Tony Hawk games, but otherwise this game is very good. Plus, the soundtrack isn't that good, maybe a couple songs are alright, but otherwise, it sucks. Expand
  3. Jan 18, 2011
    Not as good as Tony Hawk or all them but for little kids, this game stands out.
  4. BobtheBuilder
    Feb 6, 2004
    This game is really fun to play. The levels and characters are well thought out and kid friendly. The people that say this game is stupid, that is nonsense. I play this game all the time!
  5. JohnS.
    Jan 9, 2004
    Great game for kids & adults. Easy gameplay for kids, & tougher objectives for the "Big Kids."
  6. JimJ.
    Oct 13, 2003
    Well-designed and highly-entertaining. A fun skating game with great animations and big levels. Hawk fans, especially younger ones, will have a great time playing.
  7. Mar 4, 2012

1. What this all boils down to is a solid and intuitively controlled skating game that is optimized for younger players but also quite fun for fans of the Tony Hawk series.
  2. The only knock on the game might be its difficulty. It's a hard world, after all, but the game's target audience (children) might find DESA too tough to master. [Oct 2003, p.70]
  3. Much like the wholesome Kix breakfast cereal, Disney’s Extreme Skate Adventure has seemingly been "kid-tested, mother-approved" for quality. It’s not just kid stuff, mind you.