2.9

1. AngelG.
    Jul 3, 2005
    Cool game to realize how dogs feel.
  2. PamelaG.
    Oct 29, 2005
    It is really good at it feels like im in the game.
  3. LauraB.
    Apr 2, 2004
    This is the best PS2 game I have ever played. It has adventure and great gameplay.
  4. JarodW.
    Jan 4, 2005
    I think the dog's life is one of the best games 10 ever played.Jake does funny comments, you get to control other dogs. This game is totally worth 10 stars.
  5. hunnigirl
    Sep 21, 2006
    I love this game! I especially love the guy sitting on the side of the rivers music!
  6. JoanneG.
    Jun 5, 2005
    I think Dogs Life is ace its great for kids and even some aduts like it.Ive completed it four times and I only got it about three weeks ago.I can't stop playing it , it's fab!!!!
  7. Apr 25, 2013
    You play as a dog and you save your dog gf from an evil cat lady who owns a cat food corporation. How could you not love this game? 10/10 would buy again and replay GOTYAY
  8. Adshanway
    Jan 16, 2004
    This is by far my favourite game. You get to have sexual intercourse with gay looking dogs! See the one on the front cover? He's a sexy beast! I stuck my winky in his sinky!!! Like me, well this game is actually the most horible game i have ever played in my whole, pathetic life...well, thanks for your time and to Sony, WHYYYYYYYYYYY WHY DID YOU DO THIS?!?!?! NEVER AGAIN! SEEThis is by far my favourite game. You get to have sexual intercourse with gay looking dogs! See the one on the front cover? He's a sexy beast! I stuck my winky in his sinky!!! Like me, well this game is actually the most horible game i have ever played in my whole, pathetic life...well, thanks for your time and to Sony, WHYYYYYYYYYYY WHY DID YOU DO THIS?!?!?! NEVER AGAIN! SEE THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LET EUROPEANS ON THE LOOSE!!! YOU NEED GUIDANCE!!!! Well, not by those stupid american bastards but you know what i'm saying...CANADA POONS!!!!! WORD LIFE TO MY JIZZY FIZZY KA PA TIZZY LIZZY AFAFAFIZZY...yep, thats about all for today folks...so if your interested in sexually harrassing young k-9's buy this game:) have a nice day...i hate this game
  9. Yoavben-dov
    Apr 15, 2004
    Fun game with alot of thing to do . also its kind of boring to do all the time the same thing.
  10. Aug 22, 2012
    A very underrated game. Can be kinda gimmicky and the voice acting is terrible.

But the game is very fun to play.

I'd say it's worth checking out if you like adventure games.
  11. Deanb
    Feb 24, 2004
    hmmmm so i can poo...then pick it up in my mouth....tastes much better when u dont do it for real. chihuahua isnt up to much so i should be able to tear its head off.... then mark my territory on it...ok i guess im kinda involved in the whole quadruped thing...hmmm 10/10
  12. MikkyP.
    Jan 5, 2004
    This game rules! You play as Jake, a beagle who can freely explore all the scenes at leisure, while still maintaining an exciting plot. I am having great fun exploring the various lands, and picking up clues of Daisy's whereabouts!
  13. SarahJ.
    Jan 25, 2004
    Fab grafics but there are no cheats as not many people have the game.
  14. M.G.
    Jan 20, 2004
    Uuhhhhh yeah i guess its good.
  15. DougM.
    Feb 27, 2004
    It's too god but no cheats boo i clocked it u need more then 92 bones to clock no cheats no fun.
  16. SammyC.
    Mar 7, 2004
    Heaps of fun Jake is soo cool graphics are awesome havent clocked it yet though but love it!!!
  17. PaulS.
    Apr 27, 2004
    Top dog.
  18. BrendanR.
    Apr 15, 2004
    Absolutely the best game ever created. It is a great game. Some action, lots of adventure. Try this game. You will love it. I'll never get tired of this game.
  19. JuliaD.
    Jun 29, 2004
    Great game but kinda short i finished it too quickly so it would be better if its longer but still great game!
  20. MattS.
    Jul 13, 2004
    This game is every kids dream game its the most fun u will have in ten years i suggest u buy it!!
  21. Rachaelpoochy
    Jul 24, 2004
    Its so cool to actually feel like a real dog... GREAT HUH!!!!
  22. JesseW.
    Nov 24, 2004
    Very good!!!
  23. O.D.
    Jan 2, 2005
    I have this game and love it.It is the best game ever.I just don't like the way the dogalways chases you int he boomcity pound.10 out of 10!
  24. O.D.
    Jan 2, 2005
  25. Josh
    Mar 4, 2005
    Awesome Game..Don't listen to the crictics.They have no clue on whats good.
  26. NicoleE.
    May 15, 2005
    I love this game! I don't care what critics say! I really feel like I am in the Game! This game is rockin!!!!!
  27. DannieH.
    May 23, 2005
    I recenend this game to people of all ages ic is great. Kids love it!
  28. KevinV.
    Jun 6, 2005
    It has good graphics.
  29. Lozafurn
    Jul 26, 2005
    very adictive! love every moment of it and it keeps you busy.TOP MARKS!!!!
  30. StefanP.
    Sep 19, 2005
    Good game. i have buy it for 32 euro cool game bye bye stefan.
  31. SophiaF.
    Nov 13, 2005
    I think the game is fun and loads of children will engjoy this game because it is easy fun a the graphics are realy good! and I LUV THE GAME!

1. There are a lot of interesting ideas in here. Roaming in smellovision mode is the game's greatest tool for making you feel like you're piloting an animal. It makes exploring a dull path feel way more exciting than it should be. [Jan 2004, p.102]
    And if you've ever owned a dog, you're sure to get at least a laugh or two from the game's interpretation of how our four-legged friends view the world we live in.
    The graphics are very crisp and look great and the soothing music suits the game perfectly. It’s evident that research has been put into the game to capture the movements of dogs correctly, and it really shows in the end.