Downhill Domination PlayStation 2

Jul 30, 2003
    Awesome!
  2. MatthewP.
    Aug 4, 2003
    This game is awesome I really think you should buy it.I love how all the brand names are real. You will like it to.
  3. ManuelM.
    Aug 4, 2003
    This game is off da hook..great graphics, sound, tricks and gameplay. And best of all its Fun....and its pretty funny when you bust your ass.
  4. FilazaferX.
    Aug 1, 2003
    An absolute blast. I love this game. It is like SSX, but faster and with better combat during riding. When you are flying along smoothly and then suddenly do a face plant into a rock you never saw, you feel the pain. Worth the money.
  5. JonW.
    Aug 5, 2003
    I myself am a Downhiller and this game KICKS ASS! Brand Names, some real-life riders! Missy Glove for sure! Lopes! IT RULES! Only bike their missing is a Brooklyn Machine Works TMX! (Awww... my baby!)
  6. Chelsey
    Oct 2, 2003
    I'v only played the demo but it's a good game very realistc when you crash your person I laughed when he fell of his bike and all the blood came sqruiting out of him.
  7. MichaelL.
    Jul 30, 2003
    This game is the most unreal. I have never been a better game so far so good game.
  8. JakobM.
    Aug 16, 2003
    Fast as hell!
  9. JackC.
    Aug 29, 2003
    This is the best biking in ps2 history.
  10. TinaV.
    Aug 5, 2003
    This game is the hottest sports game i ever played.
  11. JoyceElaineH.
    Aug 8, 2003
    This game is totally supreme! I give it a 9.5 because although the game is G.O.D. the music selection could have been a little better.
  12. Ben
    Oct 5, 2005
    A sweet game, the best for ps2 or anything, not too realistic but who cares. good graphics too, if you like mtb buy this game.
  13. MitchB.
    Jul 21, 2003
    This game is so fun. That's all I can really say. Gotta get back to playing.
  14. MatL.
    Aug 24, 2003
    Finally we got a good downhill mountain biking game. As a mountain biker myself i'm amazed by the bikes and the graphiques.
  15. MattG.
    Dec 15, 2004
    Man i think that this is da best ps2 biking game ever as i am also a downhiller the more perfect bits are that the brands are real and they have good graphics but they neeeeeed the norco manik (my bike)
  16. LenJ.
    Dec 3, 2005
    As a local north shore rider , the game is great , the feeling as you hukkk off jumps in the game is the same as you do it for real . Good game to play when you just can't get out and do the real thing. Just wish more north shore style was in the game .
  17. BrianN.
    Jun 28, 2006
    Graphics suffer a tad but overall this game is quite innovative.
  18. Nov 29, 2011
    This is one of my favorite PS2 games I own. It's the first BMX game for the console, and the best out of them. One of the only complaints I have about this game is that hitting X repeatedly to sprint on the BMX nearly ruined the button. Sprinting hurts your thumb as well. But, there are a slew of careers, riders, tracks, and overall, fun.
  19. Oct 16, 2015
    The best game on ps2 . Only one problem with spilt screen frame drops when you add bots. Very cheap and easy to find. I recommend it to any ps2 owner !!!

#67 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2003
#7 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2003

1. netjak
    Another major complaint I have about the control that bears mentioning is that the machinations one must go through to flip or spin are extremely annoying at best.
  2. With up to four players racing together, Downhill Domination offers plenty of adrenalin- pumping action and if you are looking for a different and rewarding racer then this is one mountain worth climbing.
  3. Feels like pretty standard fare for the extreme sports genre, although it moves at an unusually high speed.