9.2

1. Feb 19, 2015
    I'm usually a bit more eloquent with my writing, but simply put, this game was awful. I rented it for a day, and never bought it or played it after that. It delivered none of the fun and the excitement that transpired playing Budokai 3 with friends and family. The controls scheme was horrible, full of meaningless and repetitive button mashing. The voice acting was really terrible,I'm usually a bit more eloquent with my writing, but simply put, this game was awful. I rented it for a day, and never bought it or played it after that. It delivered none of the fun and the excitement that transpired playing Budokai 3 with friends and family. The controls scheme was horrible, full of meaningless and repetitive button mashing. The voice acting was really terrible, especially noticeable with super and ultimate attacks. Supers and ultimates were done poorly and gave you none of the satisfaction that the ones with Budokai 3 gave you. The disc fusion was a gimmick and the potara earings for customizing your character was no where near as good as the capsule system. The capsule system wasn't perfect either, but it was much better than the potara earing system. The soundtrack of Budokai 3 was superb. The soundtrack for Tenkaichi 3 was gutter trash. I really don't understand why some people even liked this game. They have to get their head screwed back on straight. Expand
  2. Nov 26, 2015
    Even tho this game is good it is way to overrated. The story mode is not very good bt2's story mode was miles better. The gameplay was very good and the soundtrack was miles better then bt2's. There also A LOT OF CHARACTERS, i mean there are 161 different characters with different special attacks. But if you only play dbz games for the story mode you should probably skip this game.

#2 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2007
#3 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2007

1. Undeniably the best DBZ game to date. The fighting engine has been considerably deepened, the Dragon History mode is flawed but great, and the graphics far surpass the anime.
  2. Playstation: The Official Magazine (US)
    After three games, you should know by now that this series is primarily for longtime fans, and they have plenty to like. [Holiday 2007, p.82]
  3. The game isn't great, but it delivers the goods for the fans, and that's all it really needs to do.