Family Guy PlayStation 2

5.4

1. AnonymousMC
    Oct 17, 2006
    This is just to better average out the first user vote. I can't believe someone who has -never- played the game thinks that they are -somehow- qualified to provide a review of the title. Tell me, sir, are you able to live your life in God Mode? Is that how you've gained your omniscience?
  2. BenW.
    Oct 22, 2006
    They did a great job making the game look like the show. It is stupid, but funny at the same time. If you a fan, then get this game.
  3. JordanG.
    Oct 18, 2006
    It might be pretty stupid and it might be repetitive but its really addictive and maintains that Family Guy humor and great voice acting.
  4. Jan 21, 2012
    Hilarious game. It feels like I'm playing an episode of the show. It has standard video game stuff, but with a family guy theme. It's worth at least one playthrough.

#64 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2006
#68 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2006

1. If you're a fan of the show and you're naturally collecting the whole series on DVD, I think you'll be happy when you add this to your collection. But the Family Guy game works more as a piece of Family Guy memorabilia, rather than a game.
    Exactly what I expected it to be -- a perfectly mediocre game with a few good jokes and not a whole lot of gameplay.
    What's most impressive is the way a lot of humor is injected into the actual gameplay.