7.7

1. Aug 24, 2013
    Best Game on Ps2

GRAPHICS ARE GOOD ,CONTROLS ARE GOOD,
    IT'S ONE OF THOSE GAMES WHICH YOU CAN PLAY OVER AND OVER AGAIN...
    BUT I GOT SAME GAME FOR PS3,IT'S DIFFERENT ON PS3 ,GRAPHICS ARE BETTER ON PS3 BUT CONTROLES ARE BETTER ON PS2 SO I PREFER IT'S THE BEST GAME ON PS2
  2. JeromeE.
    Oct 4, 2006
    I am a long time Pro Evo user. After reading many reviews stating FIFA is almost there I thought I
  3. JoshR.
    Oct 10, 2006
    Clearly an imitation of Pro Evo and not a very good one. At least it has licensing thoough.
  4. CavadorConsoleNetwork
    Oct 20, 2006
    The best FIFA so far, but not much than arcade game with the same bug and glitches.
  5. AndyP.
    Oct 2, 2006
    Best FIFA game yet.
  6. MarkM.
    Oct 2, 2006
    Not very good at all. Bring on Pro Evo 6.
  7. PatS.
    Oct 4, 2006
    Unplayable. I returned it and put the credit towards PES6. It's a game for people who are such diehard fans of a particular team/player, that they don't care how bad the game is as long as Crouch does the robot or Beckham's hairstyle is minutes up-to-date.
  8. DavidS.
    Sep 29, 2006
    I love this game!
  9. RyanJ.
    Mar 19, 2007
    Excellent game! Not like other EA Sports games when the opposing team comes back in the last two minutes to win!
  10. CasS.
    Dec 11, 2006
    Nice improvements from previous years, but in trying to become too advanced, FIFA is missing the simplicity that makes PES so appealing. The trick stick is frustrating, and defenders uncanny ability to simply 'get in the way' of passes is a severe hinderance to fluid gameply. Nice effort, but not a winner yet.
  11. ThapsK.
    Oct 23, 2006
    Buy it if you are a ManUTD fan.
  12. FatBob
    Oct 4, 2006
    Nice to see the mature Pro Evo fans with their Zero votes. Best Fifa so far IMO. Not saying Pro Evo wont be better, but I certainly wont go to that review to give it a Zero just for the sake of it.
  13. Zee
    Mar 3, 2007
    Best FIFA game I've ever played... and u dont have to be a fan of soccer, seriously, I went from hockey fan to SOCCER FAN after playin this game... Its seriously the best game ever!!! Graphics: 9/10, Music: 7/10, Game Play: 10/10, Team formations and status: 9/10, Tactics (Tricks): 10/10, Player Info: 9/10, Create Player: 7/10, Manager Mode: 10/10, Updates: 9/10, Online Mode: 8/10, Best FIFA game I've ever played... and u dont have to be a fan of soccer, seriously, I went from hockey fan to SOCCER FAN after playin this game... Its seriously the best game ever!!! Graphics: 9/10, Music: 7/10, Game Play: 10/10, Team formations and status: 9/10, Tactics (Tricks): 10/10, Player Info: 9/10, Create Player: 7/10, Manager Mode: 10/10, Updates: 9/10, Online Mode: 8/10, Preformance: 9/10, Commentary: 9/10, Highlight Reals: 9/10, Realism: 10/10, And I think that covers all, as u can see... If ur a soccer or none soccer fan, I extremely just ask u... plzz play this game!! Its a Soccer Game U've never Imagined so good!! Expand
  14. SamH.
    Oct 12, 2006
    Great gameplay improvements, feels like football at last. I love the interactive leagues.
  15. SanderD.
    Oct 24, 2006
    The menus look great, the audio is wonderful, the animation is fantastic and I remember why I have always been buying FIFA. The gameplay is getting better and better but still it hasn't convinced me yet. It's is a great game, but it doesn't feel like real football just yet. They are closing the gap, but they are still a few years behind.
  16. TomE.
    Oct 27, 2006
    At last EA get the gameplay right - now the football game to have.
  17. UweP.
    Sep 29, 2006
    FIFA is beginning to feel more and more like the superior Pro Evolution Soccer/Winning Eleven series, but it's still not good enough. To be honest, I wish some one else (not Codemasters and their pitiful Sensible Soccer update) could make a fun football game again - something fast, arcadey and fun. The problem with both PES and FIFA here is that whether the players hit the target, FIFA is beginning to feel more and more like the superior Pro Evolution Soccer/Winning Eleven series, but it's still not good enough. To be honest, I wish some one else (not Codemasters and their pitiful Sensible Soccer update) could make a fun football game again - something fast, arcadey and fun. The problem with both PES and FIFA here is that whether the players hit the target, win a tackle etc. is largely down to somewhat random AI calculations and not player skill. I think what FIFA 07 (and PES) simply lacks is fast, accesible and skill-focused gameplay. Expand
  18. PeterF.
    Dec 16, 2006
    I used to be a big Pro evolution fan until I played FIFA 07. Sure when you play it first its really bad but you need a couple of days to get use to it then its a really good game. I love how you can do a different varieties of tricks to dodge a defender. I also love how u can score from pretty far away unlike Pro Evo where you can only score just out side the box. FIFA 07 is a great game I used to be a big Pro evolution fan until I played FIFA 07. Sure when you play it first its really bad but you need a couple of days to get use to it then its a really good game. I love how you can do a different varieties of tricks to dodge a defender. I also love how u can score from pretty far away unlike Pro Evo where you can only score just out side the box. FIFA 07 is a great game you just have to give it some time. Expand
  19. Jul 20, 2014
    Best Fifa of all time for ps2....graphics,gameplay,player Physic,commentary every things is amazing....Even though new games are releasing for PC I still play fifa 2007 on ps2 rather than fifa 14 on PC

1. This is the key reason why FIFA 07 will keep you playing, because it's the first in the series that gets inside your head and forces you to give a toss... FIFA has finally managed to meld both style and substance. [Oct 2006, p.84]
  2. Playing cup matches in the middle of the season against Hartlepool and Macclesfield is refreshing, and the new passing system is a welcomed improvement. However, the controls are too complicated, AI knows how to cheat, the ball behaves strangely and tactically FIFA 07 is much too simple. [Sept 2006]
  3. Gameplay, meanwhile, makes some minor adjustments this year--giving a few more control options including the ability to play with a scheme that is identical to Konami's "Winning Eleven" button layout. [Oct. 2006, p.94]