7.6

1. JamieT.
    Oct 21, 2004
    SLLLOOOOWWWW Football-nowhere near as fast or slick as PES4.Well it does have some pretty backgrounds... If you want licences, watch the Premiership on TV!
  2. JoeB.
    Oct 25, 2004
    FIFA has a very long way to go.
  3. Edward
    Jan 27, 2005
    Sluggish - no where near as good as PES4. EA may need to scrub the engine and start again if they're ever going to catch up. Looks pretty though! Good for 5 yr old kids perhaps.
  4. ApocalyseB.
    Jul 28, 2005
    Ever watched women's football? Yeah its that bad! Its just about playable and those who prefer this to the mighty pro evo 4 are the same people who love knitting, train-spotting or are under ten years old.

1. For my money, I think I actually like this one better than "Winning Eleven 7." FIFA is packed with more features than you could possibly explore unless you play nothing but this for the next six months. [Nov 2004, p.138]
  2. You know if you like it already, and you probably know if you're going to buy it already. As for us, we like it, just don't expect us to know where to find it in two weeks' time. [Play UK]
  3. The new first-touch control, the games biggest innovation for 2005 and the catalyst for this change in attacking emphasis, is brilliant. It’s logical, easy to use, works as it should, looks realistic and can blow a game wide open.