Fight Night 2004 PlayStation 2

9.0

1. JesseM.
    Apr 10, 2004
    I just got the game and can't stop playing. It is the best sports game ever made. This is madden meets soul calibur. great graphics and top notch gameplay.
  2. YoboS.
    Apr 10, 2004
    I never really liked boxing, but i love Fight Night. i cannot stop playing. Multiplayer and Online play is awesome. Career mode is great fun. i love the create a boxer feature.
  3. SteveJ.
    Apr 10, 2004
    This is better than punching someone in the face for real! Knockdowns are so funny. i love punching people as they are falling down. you can really lay the hurt on!
  4. JamesD.
    Apr 10, 2004
    Best PS2 game yet! i was up all night playing and kicking butt online. Does anybody know about any fight night leagues? i know i can beat anybody.
  5. TomH.
    Apr 10, 2004
    The most fluid, fun feeling controls of any boxing game i have ever played. total punch control should be called total boxer control. it is that good!! a must buy! i have it on both PS2 and Xbox!
  6. DandyDon
    Apr 10, 2004
    Fight Night rules the ring! Best boxing game ever, hands down. Rocky series might as well throw in the towel. Comparing the two games is like comparing Roy Jones in a fight with sylverstor stallone. No Contest!!!
  7. MarcoR.
    Apr 2, 2004
    Great graphics. Unbelievable gameplay. Love Total Punch Control. Completely Awesome!
  8. BennyG.
    Apr 3, 2004
    this is hands down the best sports game i have ever played! Move over Madden, here comes Fight Night!!! The must buy game of the year!
  9. TannerH.
    Apr 5, 2004
    I just got this game today and it is by far the best game i have ever played. i love Total Punch Control. The create a boxer in so detailed. The multiplayer game is addictive. i cannot stop playing!
  10. G.Money
    Apr 7, 2004
    Fight Night is awesome. Very quickly I learned that it is impossible to get up off the mat when you get knocked down, I still haven't figured it out yet. It is unbelievably addictive. I couldn't stop playing when I first got it. Pummeling your opponent to the floor as he is falling is a great addition.
  11. PaulS.
    May 19, 2004
    Absolutely awesome game, innovative new total punch and defense control. Astounding graphics.
  12. JoeH.
    May 28, 2004
    Very good game,free training would,ve been brill.
  13. Gary
    Apr 7, 2004
    Amazing game. Best Boxing game ever and one of the best sports games ever.
  14. TroelsP.
    Jun 3, 2004
    Nice game.. career mode is fun, but there arent realy other things to do than play career.
    Nov 18, 2004
    For the most part, a great game. New punching system is awesome once mastered and the graphics and animation rule. Fought my way to the top, won my first title...defended it once, then my boxer I worked so hard to mold was forced to retire! Needs more things to buy with the millions you earn.
  16. MuhamadA.
    Feb 17, 2005
    This game is f..king great just think MikeTyson punchout FightNight very fun game!

#55 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2004

1. The control system may be so new and fun that it's masking some of the game's problems. If so, then so be it for now because all we can do is love hitting this way.
  2. Offline play is extremely polished, and worth price of admission alone. I could not make that statement without Total Punch Control, as it makes the game even more challenging. Online is a great bonus, but it seemed rather rushed near the end.
    The graphics and control system are almost worth the price of admission all by themselves -- it's rare to find a sports game have this much pick-up-and-play addiction in this age of sim-oriented titles.