8.4

Mar 30, 2005
    It rocks.
  2. Underdogshadow
    Aug 5, 2005
    its a really great game with tricky gameplay that alows it to get a 10.
  3. EdwardE.
    May 21, 2006
    I thought the game was really fun, and I have cleared it 3 times. The dialoge was pretty long, but I thought it was cool the characters vocies were added, but I wish that it didn't fallow the storyline so much, so it could be a new adventure. If you are very into the manga and anime (* like me,) you already know whats going to happen. Its a really fun game though, and I always enjoy I thought the game was really fun, and I have cleared it 3 times. The dialoge was pretty long, but I thought it was cool the characters vocies were added, but I wish that it didn't fallow the storyline so much, so it could be a new adventure. If you are very into the manga and anime (* like me,) you already know whats going to happen. Its a really fun game though, and I always enjoy playing it. SO I give it a nine. Expand
  4. JeffreyG.
    Mar 17, 2005
    I LOVE this game.
  5. BobbyN.
    Jun 12, 2005
    I thought this game looked cool. I may be 13 but I know a good game when I see it.

1. Like most carnivals it's fun today, dull tomorrow.
    It's not a classic game, but Fullmetal Alchemist 2 ably performs both of its intended functions: it's fun for existing series fans, and a decent enough game that those who haven't had contact with the original property will get far enough that the concept could intrigue them.
  3. It's entertaining enough, even for those who aren't major followers of the show, but despite all it has going for it, the short length and repetitive gameplay keep Fullmetal Alchemist 2 from being anything more noteworthy than a weekend rental.