Graffiti Kingdom PlayStation 2

• Publisher: Hot-B
  • Release Date: Jul 28, 2005
7.1

1. Oct 22, 2014
    This game is a addictive game. I like how they designed it and how it looked like. My favourite childhood game so far.......................................
  2. Mar 21, 2014
    This game is one of the best creative game there can be in those days. The custom creation of your doodle monster is great! A better improvement since "Magic Pengel" release. I've played this years before, yet it's still quite great!

Through longer the progress of your game, more and more actions for your "doodle" can be made. With also different parts is allowed. From charge attacks and tackles, to punches and kicking, etc.. Robotic like or humanoid doodles also can be made. Depending on the painter (player's) like, giving a more free will to these certain kind of games. It can be quite a blast playing this!

Seeing through how the game actually is.. I tell you.. The story isn't that totally great. It's quite alright a bit. They concentrated a bit too much on the game play, and leveling though. The enjoyment mostly can be seen through the progress of your doodle.. Seeing how much it can be stronger than ever.

Despite it's "cartoony" art made. It quite actually fits the game. Well for a 2005 ps2 game that is.. Still there are no problems with that.

On top of all that.. I give it a 9/10 due to it's creative game play, and can be one of the most memorable games I've played so far since Atari. I suggest playing this, this is definitely worth it.
  3. coryh
    Aug 25, 2008
    the caracter creation is surprizingly easy, also the attacks learned can work well with almost any design. you may have to beat the game for all options, but it does have replay value (if only to see what else you can do.) if you need idea's go here http://garakudou.s43.xrea.com/
  4. EricS.
    Nov 13, 2005
    I bought this game hoping for fun, but all I got was a poorly-responsive drawing tool (using the PS2 controller) and a less-than-mediocre adventure. No thanks, I'll stick to RPG Maker 3.
  5. ZackG.
    Jul 5, 2005
    Omigod! I cannot wait I have it on reserve and keep obsessing over it I'm a total game game freak and I know a good game when I see one, what with it's crisp graphics, innovativeness, and overall imagination/creativity this game (besides Animal Crossing DS) can't be beat! That's a fact!
  6. RonaldB.
    Jul 3, 2005
    This game looks incredible because u can make ur own creature makes its attacks and copy other creatures.this game is on the 10 scale and it should of been 10000000000000 on the scale because of the technology that lets u make steal and modify ur own creatures.

#99 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2005

1. PSM Magazine
    Unique, crazy deep and charming, and the head-to-head mode can keep you going for a very long time. [May 2005, p.73]
  2. Official U.S. Playstation Magazine
    For me, the simple combat takes a backseat to turning everything I love into a videogame character. [June 2005, p.95]
    It's fun, fresh and innovative, and much better than the predecessor, Magic Pengel. [June 2005, p.90]