8.9

1. MikeToreno
    Nov 22, 2004
    This is by far the best video game ever made and anyone who doesn't agree with me can go... "Best video game ever!"
  2. ChrisB.
    Nov 22, 2004
    This game kicks ass!!!
  3. KeithM.
    Nov 21, 2004
    The best game i have ever played, a few graphical errors, and glitches but that doesn't stop the fun, never gets old!
  4. MilesN.
    Nov 20, 2004
    What is wrong with you people???? An 8.6 overall??? this is the best consloe game to eer hit store shelves!
  5. DanS.
    Nov 20, 2004
    This is the most amazing thing i have ever played. gta san andreas has set a standard for all rpgs and any game for that matter. san andreas has changed the whole video game world and lets you interact with almost anything you can think of.
  6. JOSETRUJANO
    Nov 19, 2004
    GTA SAN ANDREAS IS THE BEST GAME OUT THERE 4 THE FACT THAT IT IS MORE REALISTIC MAKES IT BETER NOW U COULD SWIM,WORK-OUT,RIDE BIKES MOD U'R CARS CANGE U'R LOOKS GET TAT'S HAIR CUTS JUMP FENCES DO 4 PERSON DRIVE-BYS MAN THIS IS TRULY THE BEST GAME EVER WELL BYE I GOT 2 GO PLAY
  7. RobertD.
    Nov 19, 2004
    I never got into a GTA game before, but this one has me hooked. I cannot stop playing it.
  8. Boob
    Nov 18, 2004
    This ame is the TITEST game out.
  9. Guardian
    Nov 18, 2004
    This game was a great game. Better then GTA Vice City. But this game was kinda short. But it is still a brilliant game and has awesome graphics. Also it is awesome that you have to work for your stats of strength and Stamina and that other stuff.
  10. MikeR
    Nov 17, 2004
    Simply put, the best game ever made.
  11. AceH.
    Nov 17, 2004
    A very good game and the best GTA game yet. The amount of freedom is staggering. All the good things from past gtas return, but unfortanetely so do the glitches, holding it back from a 10.
  12. P.G.
    Nov 16, 2004
    It is fantastic i loved it rockstar havemade another masterpiece my favorite thing about the game is the amount of freedom and real life things you have to do like eat and work out so i rate this game 10 (higher if it was possoble).
  13. JohnnyW.
    Nov 16, 2004
    The best (and when i say best, i mean only decent) game on the PS2. Nothing the PS2 has even comes close to this. PS2 sucks, but I gotta give props to it for this. Finally a reason to play the damn thing.
  14. BryanV.
    Nov 16, 2004
    The whole story line is way better than previous GTA's. More options. Great game.
  15. MuratN.
    Nov 16, 2004
    Words can't describe how class this game is. Rockstar's done a great job. Looking foward to the next gta already!!
  16. JoeG.
    Nov 15, 2004
    I have never seen a video game better than this. This game beats Halo 2 by an inch. I thought Driver 3 was good, driver 3 is Pong compared to this.
  17. HugoFusion
    Nov 14, 2004
    K two words this game rocks. man u can get hair cuts. and i think u can grow a beard well yeah umm yes umm well yeah of course it gets a ten it is the biggest and best game that was ever introduced to the world.
  18. BloodEmperor
    Nov 13, 2004
    Fantastic addition to the GTA series, absolutley huge with LOADS to do! Lots of new additions to the gameplay, and the handling of the game Sometimes the frame rate can jump slightly and thats the only reason for my 9.. other than that.. AMAZING!
  19. RaheelG.
    Nov 13, 2004
    No doubt rockstar does it again with another smash hit. If this game was a women i would have married it already.
  20. AdamH.
    Nov 13, 2004
    People who give this game any rating lower than a nine is out of thier mind. Just because you are whining about not having a ps2 to play it on doesnt mean you have to diss the game u you xbox loving halo 2 f***ers.(Lets go blast aliens whith my laser gun)
  21. Mike
    Nov 12, 2004
    If your mature enough, its a must.
  22. MichaelV.
    Nov 12, 2004
    Man to all your losers complaining about the game i think this is the best GTA game that has come out yet. It deserves a ten but the only downside to this game is that its soooo big. oh yea!
  23. Erwin
    Nov 12, 2004
    I'm not getting enough sleep. This game rocks in almost every single way. The only minor complaints: I really miss an easy way of restarting a mission and an instant replay-cam would be very nice. Other than that.... game of the decade!
  24. JJJames
    The best game ever.
  25. StevenV.
    Nov 11, 2004
    The best video game ever made since vice city.
  26. FilipeS.
    Nov 11, 2004
    This is the best game of all my life!
  27. peterskonkwonk
    Nov 11, 2004
    shittin hell m8 since i fucking got this absolutely shittin mint fucking arse rosh fuckin wicked big up ya self im a mirical master Game i cant fucking stop swearing muther fucker, for fucksake get ya fucking shoes on ya fucking feet and fucking shift ya fat shitty arse down the pissin shop and buy this big motherfucking game,
    big up ya self big up ya status.
    P.S fuck fuck arse cabbage.
    big up ya self big up ya status.
    P.S fuck fuck arse cabbage.

Your Sincerely Peter Skonkwonk
  28. Flydude
    Nov 10, 2004
    This is the most g'd up game ever dawg its of the hizzle fo shizzle.
  29. JerryG.
    Nov 10, 2004
    First off to those complaining bout the game being the same old game, what do u expect? Its a Grand Theft Auto game. Their not gonna change something that works so great as GTA does. Now about the game, this game is huge and is amazing how much detail went into the game. You have so many more options on what to do with C.J. I would tell anyone with a PS2 to get this game.
  30. MichaelP.
    Nov 10, 2004
    Kickass game to cool makes it feel like your actuallythere killing, robbing, and working for the mafia.
  31. Ertert
    Nov 9, 2004
    I havent actually bought the game yet, its sold out everywhere!!!! do many girls play this game?? i absolutely love it but i know no other girls that do.
  32. RicardoA.
    Nov 9, 2004
    This game is the best ever!!!
  33. JoshM.
    Nov 9, 2004
    This game is the best yet!
  34. KieranL.
    Nov 9, 2004
    Brilliant, gang warfare is too tedious and annoying when you are concentrating on the missions.
  35. DanielM.
    Nov 9, 2004
    Better than the other GTA's and any other crime game.
  36. FarhadA.
    Nov 8, 2004
    It's the best game i have ever played
  37. BigBilly
    Nov 8, 2004
    It's the best game ever.
  38. Wongit
    Nov 7, 2004
    What else is there to say, i can go ahead and say the same stuff everyone else said while reviewing this game, ull be reading the same stuff. by far the greatest game ever.
  39. OGLoc
    Nov 7, 2004
    I personally think that this game is outstanding. i was never able to get into the previous GTA games and actually play them as they were meant with the missions and all. however with san andreas i have not been able to put the game down since i bought it. i think that the game was very well done and the virtual limitless boundries of the game are great. i would highly recommend this game I personally think that this game is outstanding. i was never able to get into the previous GTA games and actually play them as they were meant with the missions and all. however with san andreas i have not been able to put the game down since i bought it. i think that the game was very well done and the virtual limitless boundries of the game are great. i would highly recommend this game to anyone who is not offended by four letter words or general gang language. Expand
  40. YoFMB
    Nov 7, 2004
    I can't belive there are people that don't like this game! They are probably just geeks that think fun things like this game are immature. Well pluk them, this game is the best friggin game i have ever played! This game has certainly advanced a lot since gta and gta2. I hope they keep making more gta games.
  41. Bigmacwithfries
    Nov 7, 2004
    You can go to the gym, watch the phisical appearance of you character improve with exercise, go shopping 4 clothes and gear, have sex, go to get somthing to eat, have a girlfriend, swim, Get tattoed, Absolute freedom in the GTA universe is priceless. You can wander the city for hours without playing a single game mission, and still nave tons of fun finding lots of things 2 do, You can go to the gym, watch the phisical appearance of you character improve with exercise, go shopping 4 clothes and gear, have sex, go to get somthing to eat, have a girlfriend, swim, Get tattoed, Absolute freedom in the GTA universe is priceless. You can wander the city for hours without playing a single game mission, and still nave tons of fun finding lots of things 2 do, gettin' into trouble, shooting gangs, i mean, This game is life itself, Best game ever. Period Expand
  42. RectalR.
    Nov 6, 2004
    Awesome!
  43. SteveA.
    Nov 5, 2004
    Absolutely fantastic! I would have had no idea that I would be comparing this to Fable, but I am, this is so much better. Vice City looks terrible compared to this. The place is incredibly huge! You could literally take up to two hours going from one point to another, man. The graphics are still very Grand Theft Auto, however. A huge improvement over all of them, but the sheer reason you Absolutely fantastic! I would have had no idea that I would be comparing this to Fable, but I am, this is so much better. Vice City looks terrible compared to this. The place is incredibly huge! You could literally take up to two hours going from one point to another, man. The graphics are still very Grand Theft Auto, however. A huge improvement over all of them, but the sheer reason you should buy it is because of the size. I love this game and if you have about 80 HOURS to kill, this should definitely be at the top of your list. Expand
  44. LinoG.
    Nov 5, 2004
    Do not be fooled by imitators, or detered by "authority" figures who want to rid the gaming industry of every single disc, cartridge or otherwise that bares the Grand Theft Auto name. This is, without and doubt, reservation, or hesitation, the greatest game the PS2 has ever seen. Unlimited replay value, countless gameplay types, and custimization galore. If you have a PS2, get this game.
  45. ChrisS.
    Nov 5, 2004
    A brilliant game 10/10, almost completed.
  46. BenJ.
    Nov 5, 2004
    I was bitterly disappointed with Vice City; it struck me as a carbon copy of GTA3 but with a few, rather bland, bells of whistles attached. However this is game is just amazing - I've played for four hours and only bothered to play 4 missions, the rest of the time I've been soaking up everything else there is to do...and I've only tackled a fifth of the overall map! A I was bitterly disappointed with Vice City; it struck me as a carbon copy of GTA3 but with a few, rather bland, bells of whistles attached. However this is game is just amazing - I've played for four hours and only bothered to play 4 missions, the rest of the time I've been soaking up everything else there is to do...and I've only tackled a fifth of the overall map! A staggering game and top marks to Rock Star....you are all fantastic! Expand
  47. Hellboy
    Nov 4, 2004
    This Game Is Freakin Awesome This Is One Of The BEst Games Ever This Is A Must Have Game If U Dont Get This Game U Iz One Cracked Out Matha F***a.
  48. JuliusD.
    Nov 4, 2004
    Victor G. - Could we make Tommy Verscetti black? And are white and black the only 2 ethnicities out there? You need to get schooled, son -- and not in Alabama. The game is a bigger and badder evolution of the tried-and-true digital playground that R* has been providing us with since GTAIII. Saying any more would be useless since the professional reviews can't help but mimic each Victor G. - Could we make Tommy Verscetti black? And are white and black the only 2 ethnicities out there? You need to get schooled, son -- and not in Alabama. The game is a bigger and badder evolution of the tried-and-true digital playground that R* has been providing us with since GTAIII. Saying any more would be useless since the professional reviews can't help but mimic each other in their praise for this title (as well as its flaws.) Expand
  49. PaulC.
    WOW!
  50. SteveL.
    Nov 4, 2004
    Amazing.... just amazing, the size of the game blows my mind, the missions are fun, and the things to do are endless.
  51. ChrisA.K.A.SmokeyFattahi
    Nov 4, 2004
    This game iz tha best one yet...... It iz cuz it dont bleeep out tha cuss wordz like Vice City.. It got hood people nood little rich crakerz.. And u ride bikes got tha finest muzic frum Dre to Snoop.. And Having two player girl friend action iz da stuff.
  52. JuliusP.
    Nov 4, 2004
    This is the best game ever and I can't wait to the next game comes out. I know that it will probably come out when the ps3 is release.
  53. CarlM.
    Nov 3, 2004
    I love this game,but one thing that you's should do is make it a two player game i know you have but its not a split screen and you can't do anything like eat, go shopping etc. but this game is cool and i think that you should make it a bit like the sims you should be able to run a house and ask your gansters to move in with you.
  54. TJ
    Who Ever Made This Game They Need To Make A Grand Theft Auto San Andreas 2
  55. VictorG.
    Nov 3, 2004
    I love this game but i give it a nine cause of the fact that we dont have the option 2 make are character white or black. sorry but i would like it 2 look like me or at least my skin color. maybe next game we can creat are character from scratch like in the sims. other than that the game rocks!!!!
  56. AndyW.
    Nov 3, 2004
    Best game eva made u can do woteva u like and shud last ages.
  57. ChadJB.
    Nov 3, 2004
    I have seen the face of God and it is San Andreas.
  58. KatieN.
    Fantastic.
  59. Rinazzle
    Nov 2, 2004
    Words hardly do justice to just how good this game is. The sheer playability blows the pants over literally any other form of digital entertainment. Period.
  60. DaveW.
    Nov 2, 2004
    Best of the series. fresh game.
  61. AndrewD.
    Nov 2, 2004
    I am only 3% done the game, and it is already obvious how great it is! I am taking my time too, since just plain cruising around is fun too! And doing side missions too. Not to forget new to GTA:SA, is keeping your character Carl Johnson in shape. Going to the gym to exercise and build muscle, biking and swimming to build stamina as well to avoid getting fat from driving all the time! I am only 3% done the game, and it is already obvious how great it is! I am taking my time too, since just plain cruising around is fun too! And doing side missions too. Not to forget new to GTA:SA, is keeping your character Carl Johnson in shape. Going to the gym to exercise and build muscle, biking and swimming to build stamina as well to avoid getting fat from driving all the time! Americans as a whole should take note! The swimming means driving into water isn't instant death, get out and swim to land, and even swim underwater to find oysters, which I found one. This game has great hills too, unlike Vice City for the most part, and countryside for off road driving! A few side games so far include off track betting, mini arcdade games, a dance dance revolution parody, and a mini basketball game, similar to the mini games from Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4. Did I mention I am only 3% done, there are still umpteen more missions, 2 parts of the map to unlock, more features, like suping up cars. I for the most part avoided reviews, and information about it to go in fresh, and that way, there is more to look forward to, and be excited about! Expand
  62. JasonK.
    Nov 2, 2004
    I would've gave this game a 10, except for one for one reason. WHY IN THE HELL CAN YOU NOT SWITCH THE CONTROLS TO THE DIRECTIONAL PAD?!?!? I absolutely cannot stand driving the cars with the analog stick. Other than that, this game kicks serious monkey ass!
  63. KaiserSoze
    Nov 2, 2004
    I'm one of those people who this game evidently won't appeal to because I'm 35. Hello? We were the first generation to grow up on videogames and a prime demographic. My friends and I have killed about 50,000 people on GTA3 and VC. Those who rate the game lower than an 8 haven't played it, haven't played it long enough or are X-Box fetishists. The graphics I'm one of those people who this game evidently won't appeal to because I'm 35. Hello? We were the first generation to grow up on videogames and a prime demographic. My friends and I have killed about 50,000 people on GTA3 and VC. Those who rate the game lower than an 8 haven't played it, haven't played it long enough or are X-Box fetishists. The graphics aren't perfect, but there are limits to the PS2 and the gameplay more than makes up for it. The size and seamlessness is better than any other game on PS2. I still have no idea how they did away with any load times. The missions are outstanding and the game gets much more fun as you progress. You'll be amazed at how much detail has been given to everything, including the countryside, casinos, OTB, working out, getting tattoos and haircuts, controlling your gang, car customization, mission design, etc. There's almost nothing you can't do. The game is just massive. It takes a LONG time to get from one city to another unless you have a plane. Stop yer whining and go buy the thing, even if you have to grow some balls and buy a PS2. They're cheap now. Expand
  64. KyleW.
    Nov 2, 2004
    This one blows the other two grand theft autos away. The size of the game and the multiple range of vehicles is unbeleivable. It takes every aspect of everyday life and makes you control CJ's lfe and how he looks and dresses.
  65. StephenM.
    Nov 2, 2004
    IT it brill, im glued to my ps2 nearly all day, the only time i cum off is for the toliet, food and for the p.c, o yer, also for school.
  66. 64J.
    It kicks ass.
  67. KyleK.
    Nov 2, 2004
    WHAT THE! Im blown away at how there is so many things to do and it's long. This is way better than GTA 3 So what the hell are the metacritic people doin, 96 score c'mon its way better than gta 3 anyway u do ur stupid calculations but san andreas is the best. I know y u put GTA 3 so high because it was a new "revolution" in the GTA series. But again i say it's the best in WHAT THE! Im blown away at how there is so many things to do and it's long. This is way better than GTA 3 So what the hell are the metacritic people doin, 96 score c'mon its way better than gta 3 anyway u do ur stupid calculations but san andreas is the best. I know y u put GTA 3 so high because it was a new "revolution" in the GTA series. But again i say it's the best in its genre. Wicked game. Expand
  68. DeonF.
    Nov 1, 2004
    This game kicks ass. It's the best action adventure game ever. i made sure i picked it up on the first day for my collection.
  69. TimS.
    Nov 1, 2004
    The best video game ever produced! Period.
  70. Marc-AndréK.
    Nov 1, 2004
    This game is the best game i ever played when u want all in one game. If u want a race game, there is in this game ... but do not compare this gta san andreas to gran turismo 4. Anyways , it is gang bang all the way, whitch i find fun , even if i'm not a rapper. Nice soundtracks , HUGE map !, the only thing i wasn't impressed, was the graphics , its the same base of vice city , This game is the best game i ever played when u want all in one game. If u want a race game, there is in this game ... but do not compare this gta san andreas to gran turismo 4. Anyways , it is gang bang all the way, whitch i find fun , even if i'm not a rapper. Nice soundtracks , HUGE map !, the only thing i wasn't impressed, was the graphics , its the same base of vice city , but they re-touched the cars, the peoples, and some other things. And finally the greatest thing of GTA san andreas, is that they add/fix A LOT of thing compare to vice city . Expand
  71. Mr.Anderson
    Nov 1, 2004
    This is still a good gta game, but it is too long. [Ed: Huh? Really sucks to get your money's worth, doesn't it?] Everything has improved again. You still do the same thing which is fine but i wish you could do some thing other than just missions and killing. Also why in the world are people coparing this game to halo 2? Come on ya can't. People are going to be mad at me This is still a good gta game, but it is too long. [Ed: Huh? Really sucks to get your money's worth, doesn't it?] Everything has improved again. You still do the same thing which is fine but i wish you could do some thing other than just missions and killing. Also why in the world are people coparing this game to halo 2? Come on ya can't. People are going to be mad at me but it is a first person shooter and what is this an adventure. Anyway in my opinion halo 2 will be better than ANY game in the market. So i do recommend this game to any ps2 holder it is a must have. But people STOP comparing other games when you don't know how good they are. Expand
  72. Solo
    Nov 1, 2004
    Everyone that has rated this game 5 or lower hasn't played this game. This game is one of the best games I have ever played, but there is always those hatin a** nerds that try to find things wrong with a game. Attention all nerds this game is just to cool for you and your pocket protectors.
  73. JoshD.
    Nov 1, 2004
    The sheer quality of the gameplay and graphics make Grand Theft Auto San Andreas the best PS2 game of the year! 10 out of 10. The amount of detail the game goes into is amazing! I definately recommend this game to everyone!
  74. JoshS.
    Nov 1, 2004
    This is the best gta game since GTA III I agree with Mark m in stating that anyone who says this game sucks needs to stop playing action rpg this game is awsome.
  75. BladeM.
    Nov 1, 2004
    Very expansive enviroment, lacks some semi-realism, but, who can complain? -2 player mode is quite poor -keeping players stats up can become a chore -amount of different traffic seems to have at least doubled -customization is very cool -games storyboard is spectacular.
  76. SidE.
    Nov 1, 2004
    The best game there is out! i cant wait to see what rockstar can conjure up next. Right when you think it can get any better they suprise us again. congratulations its another victory for rockstar!!!!
  77. MarkM.
    Nov 1, 2004
    Anyone who rates this game lower than a 9 either: a.) has not played the other games in the series; b.) has not played this one enough to see the HUGE differences R* has added; c.) is an Xbox homer who has no business rating this game to begin with; and/or d.) is a blithering idiot. There have been numerous changes to this game -- instead of just doing mission after mission, you actually Anyone who rates this game lower than a 9 either: a.) has not played the other games in the series; b.) has not played this one enough to see the HUGE differences R* has added; c.) is an Xbox homer who has no business rating this game to begin with; and/or d.) is a blithering idiot. There have been numerous changes to this game -- instead of just doing mission after mission, you actually have to earn your skills ... there are a TON of odd jobs and mini games ... and the city is so huge as to be ridiculous. Those that think it's the same old, same old, have to be clueless -- it's not anywhere close to GTA3 or VC in terms of gameplay. All in all, perhaps the defining moment of the PS2, just as Halo2 will be for the Xbox. Expand
  78. JasonM.
    IT ROCKS.
  79. JoeM.
    Nov 1, 2004
    I do not own this game yet but I have played it at my friends house and it is the best game ever blows driv3r out of the water and way outstrips vice city.
  80. BrettS.
    Oct 31, 2004
    It's GTA Vice City, but with a hip hop theme, and a bigger arena. Still better than 98% of the games out there. Nothing beats running over people with a tractor!
  81. MrPennywise
    Oct 31, 2004
    Yeah, GTA is back on track and it is bigger and better than every GTA before.
  82. FranciscoG.
    Oct 31, 2004
    When vice city came out i was like whoa dude!!! san andreas ate vice city for lunch. i played vice city everyday and now i can care less about it and probably wont ever play it again because san andreas is 10xs better than any game ive played "ever" yes even better than sonic 1.
  83. MarkC.
    Oct 31, 2004
    So much do I wish I didn't have to work.
  84. Carl
    Oct 30, 2004
    GTA San Andreas is the best GTA I've ever played and i played all GTAs except GTA london and the new feature like fat stamina and muscle are very cool and finally u can SWIM this is the coolest new feature in GTA San Andreas i think.
  85. Carl
  86. FredH.
    Oct 30, 2004
    For those of you that are saying this game is not great because it is the same kind of game as it's predecessors, listen up: All sequels are the same kind of game as it's predecessors! What else do you want in it? Pokemon and Aliens?!
  87. BIGSmoke
    Oct 30, 2004
    Best game i have ever played in my life. it is totally different from GTA3 ans vice city. the missions are way more fun and the country and all the tractors and stuff are really fun. there is so much to do. Plus this time you can acually swim!! This game will be the best game ever!! who cares about halo2. can u do a drive by in halo 2 how about ride dirtbike and atvs or have your own Best game i have ever played in my life. it is totally different from GTA3 ans vice city. the missions are way more fun and the country and all the tractors and stuff are really fun. there is so much to do. Plus this time you can acually swim!! This game will be the best game ever!! who cares about halo2. can u do a drive by in halo 2 how about ride dirtbike and atvs or have your own girlfriend or start a gang war. when i played this game my jaw hit the ground and just stared there for a long time.Ps. how could u rate this game a seven?? you must either suck at playing and can't beat the missions or you have x box and are just jealous you cant play GTA SAN ANDREAS!!!!!! Expand
  88. GraemeL.
    Oct 30, 2004
    This game is the best. it has every game in 1 nearly and it is the best game out.
  89. DjA.
    Oct 30, 2004
    What with people who don't like this game I oculdn't ask for anything more. At first I was disappoited until got farther in the game then I realized all the sh.t this game has...it's awesome.
  90. KhanhN.
    This game is TIGHT!
  91. AdamW.
    Oct 29, 2004
    Let's get one thing straight: this is a GTA game. The core gameplay is essentially the same. You can still steal cars, run missions, shoot people etc. You either like the GTA style or you don't. Assuming you do, there is a LOT to like here. The game is absolutely HUGE. So much area, and so much else to do above and beyond the core missions. The reviewer who said to rentLet's get one thing straight: this is a GTA game. The core gameplay is essentially the same. You can still steal cars, run missions, shoot people etc. You either like the GTA style or you don't. Assuming you do, there is a LOT to like here. The game is absolutely HUGE. So much area, and so much else to do above and beyond the core missions. The reviewer who said to rent this game is dead wrong. While you could possibly complete the core story in that time, there is so much else to do in this game that you would be doing yourself a disservice. Expand
  92. JustinS.
    Oct 29, 2004
    I played this game at a friends house and it was awsome. I am going to buy it as soon as i can get the money for it, it is well worth the $50.00 it cost.
  93. JohnS.
    Oct 29, 2004
    This game is the shizzzznittt hecks yea the rocks my socks.
  94. EliasG.
    Oct 29, 2004
    Best in the series...Where could they go from here?... the Warriors.
  95. AndrewT.
    Oct 29, 2004
    This game is the best thing that RockStar North has ever created. I play this game day and night and now i think i turned into those people with no life.
  96. ASIS
    Oct 29, 2004
    This is an incredible game. i was kinda dissapointed at the graphical aspect of the character textures, not much of a change, but after 10 minutes i completely forgot about the graphics and focused on some amazing gameplay. As someone who did grow up in south central LA during the riots and gang wars , it does impress me to see a game like this. all the things you have to do are amazingThis is an incredible game. i was kinda dissapointed at the graphical aspect of the character textures, not much of a change, but after 10 minutes i completely forgot about the graphics and focused on some amazing gameplay. As someone who did grow up in south central LA during the riots and gang wars , it does impress me to see a game like this. all the things you have to do are amazing compared to the past 2 gta incarnations on the ps2. storyline wise, just as good as i expected it if not better. as for xbox owners, simple, dont like it, then dont play it. Expand
  97. WayneH.
    Oct 29, 2004
    This game is the best car and action game ever.Truly amazing. Anyone who hasnt got it GET IT!
  98. Osi
    Oct 29, 2004
    Shame on you all damn haters just because Halo did not get a 9.9 or future halo might not get 9.9!. and the fact that the game system is changing in today's life does not means that they are going to make another GTA III, they have to move on or else this series is going to get boring! plus this game might be the best game out YET! so it deserves at least a 9 because of all the Shame on you all damn haters just because Halo did not get a 9.9 or future halo might not get 9.9!. and the fact that the game system is changing in today's life does not means that they are going to make another GTA III, they have to move on or else this series is going to get boring! plus this game might be the best game out YET! so it deserves at least a 9 because of all the effort and all the new stuff no other game has =] Expand
  99. UmarM.
    Oct 29, 2004
    Holy holy damn this game is sooooooooo wicked.
  100. WowzerzJ.
    Oct 28, 2004
    This game is amazing. Theres so much to do. Its so addictive, there really needs to be a warning on the box. You start to concentrate so much on Cj's life you forget about your own. Be carefull and take a break!

1. The amount of things to do in the cities of Los Santos, San Fierro, and Las Venturas is absolutely staggering... In my opinion there’s no excuse to not have a “save anywhere” feature included.
    San Andreas's chief advantage over "Vice City" is size. And for many players, that's good enough. But another group of fans will come to quietly understand that, at least for the time being, "Vice City" remains the high point of the GTA series.
    There's so much to do in this game that it's outside of my range of imagination to be able to picture me reaching a 100% complete. Unfathomable.