8.7

1. ZacM.
    May 9, 2004
    Best Game ever!!!! People who think not they must be crazy becuz they have no common sense. Must Buy!!!
  2. SamS.
    Jul 22, 2004
    This is an enjoyable game at some points I like 3 better than vice city mainly because it gets me in more of a crime like mood and the controls are better. I rarely get in a crimey mood in Vice City but when I do i'ts better than 3, but like I said, those moments are rare. Also, the lighting is much better in 3. Great game but at the bottom of the river compared to 3.
  3. Y.C.
    Aug 6, 2004
    If i could i would give VC an 11.The freedom to do whatever you want, plus a compelling storyline and levels, awesome graphics and game play make this game better than GTA 3.
  4. ArseniyK.
    Sep 28, 2004
    This is one of the best games for ps2.good graphics, great gameplay, and so fun youll be playing it for hours! this deserves a 20!!!
  5. MikeS.
    Feb 5, 2005
    After playing all the way through San Andreas, it becomes obvious that Vice City is the better game. Sure, it lacks a lot of great new features, but Vice City just feels like a perfect game, which Andreas doesn't.
  6. SarelmB.
    Oct 31, 2006
    This was a great game, but so unoriginal. It is obvious that this is based on Scarface. If you haven't seen that movie, but played this game watch the movie, and you will know they are the same thing. But still awesome game all in all.
  7. CharlieG.
    Jun 6, 2006
    I absolutely know that San Andreas is a better game, but when it comes to the music and storyline, Vice City burns San Andreas. Oh yeah, if you have not played San Andreas and play Vice City, you will worship a video game to the fullest.
  8. KickA.
    May 16, 2007
    Hands down this is the second best gta game (next to san andeas of course) It kicks the crap out of gta 3 cuz you can basically do anything ANYTIHNG you want to. The only reason that its not as good as san adreas is cuz the city is a little bit smaller and the graphics arent as good. Oh and i agree the music is kick a.s! (compared to all the other music in this series. the best thing Hands down this is the second best gta game (next to san andeas of course) It kicks the crap out of gta 3 cuz you can basically do anything ANYTIHNG you want to. The only reason that its not as good as san adreas is cuz the city is a little bit smaller and the graphics arent as good. Oh and i agree the music is kick a.s! (compared to all the other music in this series. the best thing about this game is being able to jack stuff that can fly, helicopters are the best mode of transpertation by far...) $ TIGHT GAME $ Expand
  9. [anonymous]
    Aug 18, 2009
    youd have to be a complete idiot to say that this game is better than san andreas. while i liked the setting it in no way surpasses the story line of san andreas, its not as big, theres way less things to do after the main story, the setting isnt as varied or robust, you cant swim etc. the story in this game is good but it just doesnt match up. this is a 9 but san andreas is a 10, its youd have to be a complete idiot to say that this game is better than san andreas. while i liked the setting it in no way surpasses the story line of san andreas, its not as big, theres way less things to do after the main story, the setting isnt as varied or robust, you cant swim etc. the story in this game is good but it just doesnt match up. this is a 9 but san andreas is a 10, its just the truth Expand
  10. Munkee
    Nov 11, 2002
    I would give it 100 but u people wont let me this game is alot better then gta3 it has new features and everything like i said this is good.
  11. ZackO.
    Nov 1, 2002
    A great follow up to GTAIII, this game has everything.
    Nov 11, 2002
    It's awesome.
  13. Godigoy
    Nov 10, 2002
    I love this game even though its very hard!!!!!
  14. RyanM.
    Nov 1, 2002
    From the first press of a button to the final frame of GTA: Vice City it's incredibly obvious of it's grandeur and success. But beyond that, it expands on everything GTAIII was to make a better game for everyone, the best game of the year.
  15. GaryY.
    Nov 12, 2002
    This game is the best Game ever ever ever made it is so so so better than GTA 3 I completed gta 3, it is to easy and gta vice city is rock hard.
  16. RockStar
    Nov 16, 2002
    The excitment will shoot u down.
  17. JordanM.
    Nov 26, 2002
    This is the best game.
  18. ChrisH.
    Nov 6, 2002
    I bet it in only 6 days they need to make it harder.
  19. TimL.
    Nov 9, 2002
    The game is hard but it's more fun then playing GTA3.
  20. ChrisD.
    Great game.
  21. ShaneH.
    Nov 9, 2002
    F..k all u stupid ppl out there that say this game sux this game is tha best by far.
  22. MiriamC.
    Dec 1, 2002
    It's an eighties wet-dream combined with one of my all-time favorite games. There are a few things that I don't like about it, such as just aiming a gun will set cops on your ass, but it does add to the realism and difficulty of the game. The selection of weapons is great, and I love the addition of motorcycles.
  23. WillyS.
    Dec 15, 2002
    It's da best.
  24. Jeff
    Dec 16, 2002
    It's great, what more can i say?
  25. Tim
    Dec 19, 2002
    This game has everything that you could possibly want in a game. You can pick up hookers, be a cop killer, or you can do the dirty work of someone else. This is the best game ever!
  26. KyleT.
    Dec 2, 2002
    A learning experience if your interested in crime.
  27. EricP.
    Dec 27, 2002
    This Game is the best ever GTA series game yet! I just love using the Rhino Tank.....It kills anything it touches.
  28. GregoryC.
    Dec 30, 2002
    I liked the game because off its colors, and violants. Verry good and great graffics too. I think it will bee my game off the yer (yeah, i have my own lists). This IS A GOOD GAME! Bye it now!
  29. JordanT.
    Dec 30, 2002
    Excellent game, anyone says otherwise will have to deal with me.....
  30. NicholasB.
    Dec 5, 2002
    Probably one of the best games ever, yeah ever. The graphics are damn good, and the game play is damn damn good. By the by, who the hell is Don M, Swines, what type of loser says swines. One who lives in his moma's house and can't get no biznotch to take to the car wash.

#1 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2002
#4 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2002

No excuses, you’re gonna have to buy this. Unless you don’t own a PS2, in which case, get out of our Internet!
    It's enormous, packed with an immense amount of gameplay, and it's a truly unique gameplay experience...This year's most impressive title, by a log shot.
  3. This is a long game, longer than GTA3 because there are far more missions in this game in a far larger area.