Guilty Gear X PlayStation 2

7.8

1. Oct 3, 2010
    Fans of fighting games that still own a PS2 you owe it to yourself to pick this one up if you can find it. Very addictive and I am not even a hardcore fan of fighters!
  2. XKuei
    Sep 18, 2002
    Really clean and invitative, the Guilty Gear X is a must-play. Any player who is passionate about this game can easily make his friends forget about Capcom and SNK, at least until the next game comes up. AND after the SNK game is launched, GGX can still make you miss some sleepy nights just trying to master it! My survival maximum is 73... Heading for the 100! Guilty Gear mode!
  3. ShinjiI.
    Apr 5, 2002
    Wonderful 2d fighting game! A must have for every fan of fighters. Capcom could learn from this. Almost reached the level of SNK games.
  4. RaimundoY.
    Mar 25, 2002
    Guilty Gear X has got to be the best fighting game ever created! It has unique and outstanding attack graphics and a variety of charcters that you will grow to love.
  5. SolidSnake
    Feb 24, 2002
    If you are a fan of fighters, you MUST pick up this game!!!
    Jan 5, 2002
    This game although nothing new, is beautiful to behold and I found myself thinking more of Samurai Shodown than Street Fighter. Note Sam Sho and Street Fighter are my number 1 & 2 favorite fighter titles of all time! Guilty Gear X is fun and though a few moves take practice to master, this game is worth the buy!
  7. SolK.
    Dec 27, 2001
    Absolutely the best 2-d arcade-style game for the ps2.
  8. RodG.
    Nov 30, 2001
    This game rocks! Not only does it kick any Capcom game in the rear, the beautiful original character designs is one of the best i´ve ever seen, pick this game up and see why 2d fighters are not dead.
  9. Oct 3, 2010

#70 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2001

1. Beautiful visuals, amazing depth and accessibility that few other fighters have been able to offer.
  2. With stunning graphics and solid gameplay, you’ll be hard pressed to find flaws that take anything away from this game.
  3. Game Informer
    Not only does GGX not push the 2D fighter envelope, it doesn't even give it the slightest edge. [Dec 2001, p.93]