.hack//Mutation Part 2 PlayStation 2

• Release Date: May 6, 2003
8.8

1. RyanB.
    Nov 8, 2005
    A great game with compelling storyline and gameplay. Battle system is incredibly addictive, and I like the expanisive amount of skills and equipment, but party members need their hands held constantly.
  2. FrankA.
    Sep 23, 2005
    The one that gave it a 5 can go to ....
  3. PedroG.
    Nov 22, 2004
    It's a very good game.
  4. FakhriR.
    Jul 20, 2004
    I love this game so much because it suitable for me.
  5. DevinP.
    Jun 15, 2004
    Awesome but needs better dungeons and character skills.
  6. Reid
    Nov 18, 2003
    Powerfully addictive and a whole lot of fun. I love how interactive it can be at times. Even after you beat it you find yourself playing it just for the sake of the battles.
  7. LukeA.
    Oct 30, 2003
    It's a great way to continue the saga.
  8. JaredD.
    Aug 24, 2003
    I thought it was the best game of the year! it has really good graphics and its just a plain kick @$$ game!!! And Jay K. your such an @$$, girls have every right to play video games as boys do!!!!
  9. NickS.
    Aug 5, 2003
    This game is so cool but im stuck on a part if u can can help me my screenname is ntwinblader k bye.......
  10. ArianaT.
    Aug 4, 2003
    It was really interesting and fully of things that you want to do. It's very adictive and the characters are all unique.
  11. JakeF.
    Jul 24, 2003
    I think that this is better then the first one because they added the grunty races, better items and equipment, and harder monsters. The only things they should have added were a better veriaty of dungeon type's, more skills, and stronger allies.
  12. SeanF.
    Jul 23, 2003
    The story line is too awesome.The fact that they managed to make you feel like you are really in to internet as a real character is amazing.
  13. JackN.
    Jul 23, 2003
    Jay K, your a moron...girls shouldnt play video games? you play dont you? and rate it a 0? you dont know what a good game is son. Sit down.
  14. JamesP.
    Jul 16, 2003
    good call with chicks having no right to play video games. I liked the story line and thought they could of done more on the dungeons.
  15. BobC.
    Jul 13, 2003
    Its awesome all you peeps down there dont know the first thing about rpgs jeesh.
  16. EdwardW.
    Jul 13, 2003
    The graphics are great and the characters are significant.
  17. JoeP.
    Jul 10, 2003
    Best GAME ever because it just blew my mind even thoght I never played the first one.
  18. EllisW.
    Jul 10, 2003
    It was beautifully done. I loved the game and the character developement was just memorable. I loved playing this game. I bought the first one and then now the second one a few days after it came out. So great, I recommend it so much! To Adrian W., I am girl who plays games... I love to and alos to Jay K., chicks have every right to play video games. I think you are spiteful cause you It was beautifully done. I loved the game and the character developement was just memorable. I loved playing this game. I bought the first one and then now the second one a few days after it came out. So great, I recommend it so much! To Adrian W., I am girl who plays games... I love to and alos to Jay K., chicks have every right to play video games. I think you are spiteful cause you can't get a date with a girl other than the ones ON the video games... Love to the World! Expand
  19. ShaneM.
    Jul 2, 2003
    This game is soooooo good it makes . hack infection look like a demo!
  20. TpcH.
    Jun 30, 2003
    This game opens a new dimension of PS2 fun!
  21. JasonP.
    Jun 29, 2003
    This is the best RPG iv'e played so far
  22. DavidL.
    Jun 26, 2003
    This game is great. Not much change but still great, the story is still getting interesting. Make more games faster.
  23. MarcosD.
    Jun 26, 2003
    This game kicks @$$! cant wait till august.
  24. JuliN.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Though a bit Glitchy like the first, it is a GREAT game to play, and i seen your little comment Jay K. and I happen to be a Chick and I Love video games and find myself to be rather good at them. You have no right to say such a thing because they haven't played the game and yet rated it going on what they think of the previous one. thankyou... Oh yeah...I can't wait for three Though a bit Glitchy like the first, it is a GREAT game to play, and i seen your little comment Jay K. and I happen to be a Chick and I Love video games and find myself to be rather good at them. You have no right to say such a thing because they haven't played the game and yet rated it going on what they think of the previous one. thankyou... Oh yeah...I can't wait for three and four though i hope they are a bit harder to beat. Expand
  25. RavenJ.
    Jun 23, 2003
    I love the graphics in the game, along with the storyline, but I do have to agree that it needs more side quests or -something- to fill the spaces in between the things that advance the story. I found myself getting pretty bored, searching for places to go when I needed to level up but didn't want to be just wandering around somewhere forever. And yes, I'm a girl gamer. :P
  26. CatO.
    Jun 21, 2003
    It's a fun game, but it's kinda short to be shelling out $40-50 for, considering the DVD isn't that great. Felt a little too easy...
  27. RichardY.
    Jun 20, 2003
    It rocks all the way down to hell and back up.
  28. JeffH.
    Jun 20, 2003
    Although the dungeons are repetitive and sometimes boring other elements in the game keep the gamer fully intrigued. Trading for more advanced weapons and gaining other "users" flash mail adresses so they can help you in battle all make this game pretty good. The story line is prety good but is better if u play .hack: infection first because when you beat a .hack game you can transfer Although the dungeons are repetitive and sometimes boring other elements in the game keep the gamer fully intrigued. Trading for more advanced weapons and gaining other "users" flash mail adresses so they can help you in battle all make this game pretty good. The story line is prety good but is better if u play .hack: infection first because when you beat a .hack game you can transfer that data to the next which makes the game much more fun and rewarding. Expand
  29. JohnH.
    Jun 18, 2003
    It is really good for an RPG.
  30. Lillol
    Jun 18, 2003
    It sucks........

#16 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2003
#94 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2003

1. More of the same but without the heart.
    The Dot-hack universe's mysterious unfolding plot really leaves one with a desire to explore, to learn the increasingly strange (and perhaps sinister) truth behind the game's thick stew of metaphysics and technical mumbo-jumbo.
  3. Official U.S. Playstation Magazine
    It's this kind of extra depth that helps round out an already compelling experience. At the very least, it's enough to keep me coming back for more, eagerly awaiting the next chapter in this utterly unique franchise. [June 2003, p.104]