.hack//Quarantine Part 4 PlayStation 2

• Release Date: Jan 14, 2004
8.6

1. JordynC.
    Dec 30, 2005
    This game I think is beautiful. The story and characters are well done and the music is pretty good. I think the dungeon design should change but that's just about it. I love this game!!
  2. StepheniV.
    Nov 29, 2004
    I think the whole game is cool.
  3. CarlosG.
    Jun 19, 2004
    I would have rated it a 100 if i could.It's a tiny bit repetitive but it's all good. except that flyin' grunty carpet and eyeballs they're driving me nuts to figure out!
  4. DevinP.
    Apr 24, 2004
    If you have played vol.1-3 you should like vol.4.I have played all but Outbreak.This FANTASTIC series of games may be the best that Bandai has come out with.
  5. DanielB.
    Apr 17, 2004
    Despite the fact that it is exactly the same as the first three, the story, which was the only thing that kept me going, wrapped up very nicely.
  6. K.Y.
    Feb 13, 2004
    Cool.
  7. JackR.
    Dec 18, 2003
    Being a fan of the .hack games and anime series, one would expect walking way from the game with still little to nothing solved, that's how .hack is, either way game play and controls and everything is great in fact the only thing I would recommend changing is dungeon design, majorly repetitive, otherwise it is an excellent game, storyling is compelling, characters are intriguing, Being a fan of the .hack games and anime series, one would expect walking way from the game with still little to nothing solved, that's how .hack is, either way game play and controls and everything is great in fact the only thing I would recommend changing is dungeon design, majorly repetitive, otherwise it is an excellent game, storyling is compelling, characters are intriguing, all great save for the dungeon designs. Expand
  8. K.Y.
    Nov 17, 2003
    Cool.

#78 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2004

1. Hopefully, down the line, someone else can give us a similarly high-concept RPG with a little more meat on its bones. [Feb 2004, p.103]
  2. GMR Magazine
    The gameplay, although strong at first, wasn't meant to be stretched this thin; if you're someone how intends to attempt all four games at a stretch, prepare for plenty of tedium to set in halfway through. [Jan 2004, p.52]
  3. Play Magazine
    Instead of revelations, we're left empty handed, as tantalizing mysteries are thoughtlessly swept under the rug. [Dec 2003, p.56]