Headhunter PlayStation 2

• Release Date: May 9, 2002
7.8

1. Alex
    May 20, 2002
    I like the game, but the grahics kinda suck, ya heard?
  2. Aladfromashop
    Jul 6, 2002
    Really poor game.
  3. BenN.
    Aug 5, 2003
    Brill, MUCH better on the Dreamcast though, finally a game that shows the REAL power of the legendary Yamaha YZF-R1, a proper motorbike!
  4. BethHype
    May 10, 2002
    It's the best action game i've played since metal gear and syphon filter, its great:)
  5. HenkJ.
    Apr 16, 2002
    This game sucks!!!
  6. ErwinS.
    May 22, 2002
    The licenses are hard as hell to achieve.
  7. AlexD.
    Jun 20, 2002
    The story is good, and everything is good at all beware of the #&?$?@&*%? camera lol It make me cry lol... It's really a shitty bug, there is some other bug like getting stuck in sewers and restart in the garage.... !!! Just before you save the girl... A lot before...
  8. AndrewD.
    Mar 14, 2003
    This game has its ups and downs. Its an interesting game, style is in the same league as Metal Gear Solid 2. First, the story is alright, playing a level, and then you watch the scenes in between playing, like Metal Gear, or the Getaway. Also, licences must be obtained, there are four, and within each are four separate challenges to beat in a set time, the stealth ones tend to be This game has its ups and downs. Its an interesting game, style is in the same league as Metal Gear Solid 2. First, the story is alright, playing a level, and then you watch the scenes in between playing, like Metal Gear, or the Getaway. Also, licences must be obtained, there are four, and within each are four separate challenges to beat in a set time, the stealth ones tend to be annoying, and pretty tough. Motorcycle controls kind of suck, no where as good as GTA:Vice City. Camera angles can get annoying, and shooting can be frustrating too, sometimes if you are facing the wrong way, and you hit auto aim (which you have to do anyways), the character just shoots forwards, and doesn't revert automatically to the enemies until you turn around. Getting on ledges, or platforms can take a few tries. Figuring out exactly what to do sometimes takes a few minutes, and exploring. Faults aside, if you can tolerate them, and not get too mad at the game at hard points, it's an interesting game, I only rented it. Expand
  9. Chuck76
    Apr 21, 2003
    I had this game on the Dreamcast and compared to other titles on that system it was a winner(apart from Virtua Tennis 2k2, Shenmue/2 and MSR). I wasn't going to bother buying on PS2 but as I never got round to finishing it(the girlfriend took the DC 'cause she loved Ms. Pacman? Don't ask me!). And y'know what, I'm glad I did. It hasn't got the flash of MGS or I had this game on the Dreamcast and compared to other titles on that system it was a winner(apart from Virtua Tennis 2k2, Shenmue/2 and MSR). I wasn't going to bother buying on PS2 but as I never got round to finishing it(the girlfriend took the DC 'cause she loved Ms. Pacman? Don't ask me!). And y'know what, I'm glad I did. It hasn't got the flash of MGS or Splinter Cell but it's got a solid story, some cool set-pieces and a decent control system. The graphics ain't really been tweaked that much but the DC wasn't too bad at this kinda stuff. The licences are not really hard but they are fun and one of the best parts of this and any game. Get this when you're bored of the current crop of stealth titles, you'll be surprised. Expand
    Apr 15, 2002
    It's the best I've played, but the a licence is hard to achieve.
  11. GrahamM.
    May 21, 2002
    This game is awesome, but there should be blood, and better graphics.
  12. TerrenceS.
    May 27, 2002
    Motorcycle physics are not even close, but "doable"... Graphics are tolerable... Story is predictable, but funny... the difficulty of obtaining licences??? Yeah right! I broke every record --- snapping necks is fun!!! Oh by the way, my recommendation --- this game is a rental.

1. Fun little guilty pleasure while it lasts though.
  2. We've had our problems with an aiming system continually hampered by a camera that doesn't give you a free look...it's enough - along with the bleached-clean looks and cramped levels - to knock this out of the realms of "Devil May Cry." [PSM2 Magazine]
    A fun and atmospheric sleeper that rises up and engages your imagination.