Jak 3 PlayStation 2

• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Nov 9, 2004
8.6

1. Oct 4, 2015
    Jak 3 es sin duda fue un juego muy entretenido con una jugabilidad bastante agradable y una historia muy cómica y de una aventura destacada . Pero lo mas que me recuerdo del juego es la pareja de la aventura Jak y Daxter los dos muy comicos
  2. Oct 9, 2013
    Jak 3 does right what Jak II did wrong, for the most part. The combat, while not necessarily different, has more thought put into it with a wider range of more useful weapons and abilities, the checkpoints are more frequent, the level design is less tedious and better thought out, there's less poor Grand Theft Auto imitation and more platforming, Jak has got a hair cut and is considerablyJak 3 does right what Jak II did wrong, for the most part. The combat, while not necessarily different, has more thought put into it with a wider range of more useful weapons and abilities, the checkpoints are more frequent, the level design is less tedious and better thought out, there's less poor Grand Theft Auto imitation and more platforming, Jak has got a hair cut and is considerably less dislikeable, there's more things to collect, unlock and discover and the game itself offers a lot more variety and colour than Jak II. My reception to Jak II wasn't warm, but Jak 3 doesn't make many of the same mistakes, and is a better game for it. Final Score: 7.4/10 Expand
  3. Apr 17, 2014
    This game is certainly the worst in the series, mainly thanks to a very average story and mediocre wasteland driving missions. When you play as Jak on foot with guns, it can be very fun. It seems to be that I have fun on the on foot sections but then it is all spoiled by the abysmal driving sections. I also lose motivation to continue playing as the story is so slowly paced. A lot of theThis game is certainly the worst in the series, mainly thanks to a very average story and mediocre wasteland driving missions. When you play as Jak on foot with guns, it can be very fun. It seems to be that I have fun on the on foot sections but then it is all spoiled by the abysmal driving sections. I also lose motivation to continue playing as the story is so slowly paced. A lot of the characters return from Jak 2; however, they are no where near as involved in the story now and it feels like they're just there because they were in the previous game. Also, I was disappointed by the absence of class races. I still hate how there is a lack of strafing or a proper aiming system- people complained about there not being one in the original R&C ( and it was fixed in the sequels) but no-one complained about it in Jak 2 OR 3. I think that this game is a true disappointment and Jak 2 will remain my favourite. Expand
  4. Aug 22, 2012
    It's an improvement over Jak II but you can't break the messed up story line that Naughty Dog made up from the top of their stupid heads.

Although I would say that the art style has been improved and the racing parts have been improved it's still in the same world as Jak II and it sucks.
  5. DevinM.
    Mar 9, 2006
    Their are some funparts in this otherwise repetative, mundane game. The story lack coherance and the gameplay really isn't that exciting, however it does have really nice graphics and the story and missions get more exicting in the last two hours of the game.
  6. RagingOrca
    Apr 21, 2007
    Absolutely loved game 1 and game 2 but this game was a big disappointment. The amount of developer effort in order to realize such a compelling open world is all totally wasted by extremely poorly tuned missions and gameplay mechanics. Had to stop playing after only 1.5 hours because it was so frustrating.
  7. May 16, 2013
    The game is pretty fun, although the camera angle is really bad plus the depth perception is terrible. You can barely see whats ahead of you leaving you vulnerable of walking over a ledge.
  8. Aug 8, 2011
    This review contains spoilers. This was the best game I ever played before I Twilight Princess. Definitely the best game in the Jak series( even though I only played the first three). I thought none of the other Jak games could beat Jak 2, but boy was I wrong. One of the highlights was finding out the Precursors were just a bunch of Ottsels! :) Collapse

#9 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2004
#26 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2004

1. Its identical nature to "Jak 2" may leave a nasty taste in the mouth, especially given that this is the send-off to the comical pair.
  2. Daxter's shtick notwithstanding (he hasn't made me laugh since the middle of last year's adventure) Jak 3 stands tall and proud as a testament of what polished gameplay and cutting-edge graphics can do when the host system's Emotion Engine is maximized.
  3. PSM Magazine
    Despite the sweet new weapon upgrades and other new features, Jak 3 didn't have the same impact on me as "Jak II" because it wasn't as fresh - it feels a little too much like extra "Jak II" chapters. It's still great, don't get me wrong - but maybe not as mind-blowingly fantastic as what came before. [Nov 2004, p.70]