7.9

1. Aug 22, 2010
    Much better than Nightfire and probably the best bond game behind GoldenEye. This was a really fun game to play with friends and the single-player campaign was actually really exciting and engaging.
  2. TarikT.
    Apr 2, 2002
    Play "Halo" then you will understand why I gave this rating.
  3. K.
    Feb 1, 2002
    The first several levels are quite easy, yet entertaining. The later levels will test your skills. I was happily surprised to find that there were a few driving levels and they were very well done. Solid game, but there are better titles out there.
  4. DavidF.
    Feb 16, 2002
    Better than "Goldeneye"? NO! The graphics are nice but the game lacks the frantic speed of "Timesplitters" and the multiplayer fun of "Goldeneye." Good, but not worth your money. Rent it.
  5. JordanS.
    May 2, 2002
    Awesome game! Tight graphics! Best 007 guns yet! UGLY WOMEN!!!! That be the worst part about it. What I liked best about it is the different things to do in multiplayer mode like the low gravity thing and the jet pack.
  6. JayS.
    Jul 6, 2002
    Best first person shooter game i have ever played! if you think the women r ugly yore`e just plane stoopid....
  7. JoshM.
    Aug 19, 2002
    WOOOHH, this game is sooo cool, but i just cant get passed level 8! help please?
  8. AlexG.
    Dec 8, 2001
    It's the best 007 game yet.
  9. JulianH.
    Feb 24, 2002
    This is the first game I got on the Playstation 2, and it was VERY entertaining. But some of the first things I started to noticed was that the controls had a way of being in the wrong place at the wrong time, and also, the damage values and rates of fire for the weapons were WAY off. For example, the "ps100" (FN P90 in real life) is supposed to be armor piercing, but the thing hardly This is the first game I got on the Playstation 2, and it was VERY entertaining. But some of the first things I started to noticed was that the controls had a way of being in the wrong place at the wrong time, and also, the damage values and rates of fire for the weapons were WAY off. For example, the "ps100" (FN P90 in real life) is supposed to be armor piercing, but the thing hardly goes through glass with enough power to kill in one headshot. Also, the way the AI in the game are just plain crappy. You can walk up on someone making NO noise at all, and they yell out "ITS BOND!" and shoot at you almost instantaneously. But other than all of that negativity, the game was extremely well done in the graphics department. The story line was o.k, but it got me through the wait to get "Gran Turismo 3." Expand
  10. Sam
    Aug 12, 2004
    Great game but poor enemy AI. One one level, a guard saw me said hey you pointed his gun at me for like five seconds turned around, ran and said sound the alarm. Despite flaws this game is sweet in both multi and single player, and gorgous graphics.
  11. BobF.
    Dec 3, 2001
    I only played the multiplayer but that is already awesome. Good graphics and great gameplay, I dare say it is better than "Perfect Dark." Really cool weapons!
  12. PatrickO.
    Feb 22, 2002
    'Ear me now! This is the bear-crustiest game on the PS2 - the best 007 game so far! It could be a bit longer though! Quite easy.
  13. BradG.
    Apr 22, 2002
    It's a kick ass game but for those of you who think "Halo" is better, all i have to say is the X-box Blows.
  14. Moeman
    May 31, 2002
    Single player is somewhat entertaining, graphics are great, and the multiplayer is great fun.
  15. JonathanF.
    Aug 17, 2003
    Unlike in previous games, you can use your gadgets whenever you like (except, perhaps, in the N64 classic Goldeneye). In TND and TWINE you could only use them in certain parts of the missions. Miss Malprave is ugly. 007 does a quick change every time he gets in his car. What's with that? Nicer graphics. As for mission 8, I'm stuck on that one too.
  16. TyC
    Feb 23, 2004
    This game really disappointed me. I liked NightFire much better, and I can't wait to try Everything or Nothing Good Renter!
  17. GeorgeS.
    Aug 29, 2008
    The game is great. But it looses 3 points. one because the controls are are difficult to handle,1 because it's not as good as nightfire,and everyone (including me) is stuck on level 8.
  18. NickH.
    Dec 24, 2001
    Awesome graphics!
  19. Aug 12, 2013
    This is a pretty game with sometimes confusing controls. There is no Pierce Brosnen or Daniel Craig here and I think that does matter a little bit. There is an auto aim going on. So, mostly you just run, stand in front of people that are shooting at you and fire back. I think the graphics and animation team did an excellent job that stands the test of time. The sound mix isn't very good atThis is a pretty game with sometimes confusing controls. There is no Pierce Brosnen or Daniel Craig here and I think that does matter a little bit. There is an auto aim going on. So, mostly you just run, stand in front of people that are shooting at you and fire back. I think the graphics and animation team did an excellent job that stands the test of time. The sound mix isn't very good at all when the guns start blazing. Everything is too loud. There are some big oversights with the gameplay. The game is on rails at times. Personally I don't think it started off very epic but it still feels like 007. For a 2001 FPS game its not bad, and its definitely better than Nightfire. The graphics and design are definitely some of the best I've seen on the PS2 and thats no small feat. But, get Everything or Nothing, which was crazy fun and challenging, instead. There are lots of James Bond Games nowadays and this one isn't the best. Its a certain type of eye-candy is where this shines with some cool camera work and animation. Expand
  20. Nov 13, 2014
    Mediocre Bond title doesn't quite seem like it fits in with the Bond universe and the graphics have aged far worse than even Goldeneye 64. Not a bad game in the series but certainly a forgettable Bond adventure.
  21. Mar 25, 2015
    007 Agent Under Fire, by EA Games, tries to get close. Levels have great graphics and details, and there are different modes including driving the BMW Z8 in the streets, but the game itself is not very challenging. Multiplayer is fun, after you get the hang out of it, but the only nice thing of this game is that its a Bond game.
  22. Nov 15, 2016
    Not as good as Nightfire, but still decent. Its definitely not the best fps on the PS2, but it has its moments. Driving stages are a lot of fun in this game.

#27 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2001
#46 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2001

1. Games Radar
    [Games Radar Rating = Hit] Although it isn't as revolutionary as GoldenEye once was, the deft changes of pace mean it's undoubtedly the most Bond-like game ever. It might not leave you shaken, but it's certainly stirring.
  2. It’s just a shame that the game is too easy, a little more time perfecting the enemy AI and level design would have seen this scored much highly, but in the end this is a good game for action fans and those wanting their next Bond fix.
  3. Slick, sexy and jam-packed with action — but this adventure is short with limited playability over time, except perhaps for its multiplayer modes.