• Publisher: Konami
  • Release Date: Oct 24, 2003
9.1

1. ShenG.
    Jan 23, 2004
    Got this game as a christmas gift, since then my friends and I drive my dog crazy with our "wonderful" vocal talents! It's just so much fun! Can't wait for the expansion cd's. Hurry up Konami - i need new songs!
  2. DavidC.
    Oct 3, 2004
    Great game, nice variety in songs, but not enough of them. It's creative, and contrary to what I thought--not hard to get others involved. Everyone is shy at first, until I sing one or two songs, then everyone wants to play--I wish that worked with DDR also:) The only let down is that the expansion discs never came, instead we bought a new KR-2 and now you have to change discs to Great game, nice variety in songs, but not enough of them. It's creative, and contrary to what I thought--not hard to get others involved. Everyone is shy at first, until I sing one or two songs, then everyone wants to play--I wish that worked with DDR also:) The only let down is that the expansion discs never came, instead we bought a new KR-2 and now you have to change discs to play a different song. I wish that I could play the first game's songs in the medley mode offered in the second. . .and with the new songs. Hopefully Konami will eventually make an accual computer program for this game or platform that allows for new song downloads or buys, I may not be able to go to the Karaoke bar anymore though if they do. . .Great job, oh and the corny graphics and characters only add to the fun of this game, that's all for now. . .~Skit Expand
  3. SamU.
    Feb 4, 2004
    I think it would be awesome if you could choose songs from a website or something and have them played remotely by your ps2.. then the data saved to your memory card so yuo could keep playing it. of course, you'd need the PS2 online pack.. but it would be worth it.
  4. YouniqueB.
    Aug 10, 2004
    Karaoke Revolution ROX my SOX!This is one of the best games, this girl, has ever played! Excellent graphics, music, and gameplay. This is a game for everyone and if you don't have a copy I'm telling you now, GO OUT AND GET IT! One again, Karaoke revolution ROX my SOX!
  5. GloBanta
    Nov 18, 2003
    Very kewl.
  6. CrimU.
    Jan 23, 2004
    What an awesome game!!!!You might not be the next American Idol but you'll live. This game has great graphics. You can either pay the cost for fame or face the agony of deafeat.
  7. ChrisG.
    Apr 19, 2004
    One of the best games i have ever played, but i wish the songs were better (too many old songs, not enough new), but i cant wait until the expansion discs come out.
  8. JenniferO.
    Nov 23, 2003
    It's great! I just wish you could listen to the words through the headphones and not on the tv...and I wish there were more songs. I can't wait for the expansions!
  9. ChadT.
    Feb 15, 2004
    This game is sooo sicck.
  10. NikkiS.
    Jul 24, 2005
    This game rocks!
  11. BubB.
    Nov 14, 2003
    ROCKS!
  12. Scott
    Dec 12, 2003
    Amazing concept and a great game!

1. Another musical gem from Konami, the type of game that transcends videogames. Its pick up and play nature ensures that anyone can get into it and it's a great party game.
  2. The main problem with Karaoke Revolution is one of range, and the list of over 30 songs throws in only a few old favourites among a lot of curveballs. Nevertheless, the technology that drives this is absolutely spot-on and, save for a few niggles, this is a unique gaming experience that shows promise for the future. [Jan 2004, p.121]
  3. Players that can't carry a tune or adapt to the in-game renditions will be hampered, and the novelty can quickly grow stale after a few hours. If you like singing, you'll definitely want this game.