6.9

1. kfkf
    Oct 17, 2004
    Snk must try harder to be better in graphic not just in gameplay! ....for now tekken and vf wins!
    Oct 15, 2004
    Ha ha! I knew this game was gonna suck! PS1 graphics, terrible gameplay and the worst fighter story ever, this game bites the big one! There's lots of other good games like Soul Calibur 2, Virtua Fighter 4, Mortal Kombat and anything else is better than this sh.t!
  3. KhalidA.
    Aug 18, 2004
    This game looks better then the other king of fighters, at least the graphics changed from 2D to 3D cool!!!
  4. ZakariaL.
    Nov 14, 2004
    This game sucks. look i love kof but this one suck for real so please do not every buy it ok. just buy kof 2002/2003 those are the best.
  5. JerradH.
    Oct 29, 2004
    I fail to understand why people are knocking this game's graphics. I definitely think its one of the game's high points and the graphics are really spot on in every respect. Considerably better than I thought they would do since its their first 3D attempt in 5 years. The gameplay is also really nice, though it does lack a bit of polish. That's also better than I thought it I fail to understand why people are knocking this game's graphics. I definitely think its one of the game's high points and the graphics are really spot on in every respect. Considerably better than I thought they would do since its their first 3D attempt in 5 years. The gameplay is also really nice, though it does lack a bit of polish. That's also better than I thought it would be. Now, as for the sound and story, you can blame SNKNEOGEOUSA for the poor quality of this. The original game had the original japanese voice actors, which sound a million times better than the ametuerish, innappropriate sounding crapola that they added. This is, of course, not their fault because SCEA forced them to add this. However, it is entirely their fault for not leaving the japanese voices as an option, which would've made everyone happy. They also cut out quite a few of the story bits, and as a result, what's left looks botched, confusing, and bad. With any luck, we'll get the newly announced X-Box version here along with Europe, and these problems will be remedied. Expand
  6. VictorV.
    Jan 13, 2005
    I think its the best of all king of fighters games.

#58 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2004

1. It’s not a bad game per se, but it’s just got a lot of nagging issues that make it almost a chore to play.
  2. A decent fighter, but it doesn’t really compare to the other 3D fighters that are out now. It looks real good, but it seems most of the effort was put in to the 3D conversion. This left other areas of the game to suffer.
  3. A mediocre fighting game at best. It offers up nothing new, and really will only be pleasing to people who are already fans of the KoF series.